Does anyone know what diaper this cutie has on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriah

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
they are absolutely adorable and I love it but I can’t figure out what kind of diaper they are wearing. :(

Attachments

• 7C2FE40F-3CB0-4840-84DD-8C73D16E6D2D.jpeg
    7C2FE40F-3CB0-4840-84DD-8C73D16E6D2D.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 421
Reactions: osirisboi15, SpankyUnicorn and Cottontail
Bear Hugz:

Unfortunately, I believe production is suspended.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnickersTheFoxx, Angelapinks, KrankyPants and 2 others
Cottontail said:
Bear Hugz:

Unfortunately, I believe production is suspended.

Yep, it's a Bear Hugz. You can get the diapers as well as matching t-shirts, plastic pants, onesies, footie pajamas, etc. at Changing Times Diaper Company.

Changing Times Diaper Company Bear Hugz (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Reactions: Jonnythepony, Angelapinks and LittleLeeInDiapers
Sooo cute! Thanks for posting.

Bear Hugz are amazing! About $130 for 40 diapers shipping included in that price for me. Definitely worth it I just ordered another case.

Reactions: TheOddSunflower, Chosen and LittleLeeInDiapers
Beowulf said:
Bear Hugz are amazing! About $130 for 40 diapers shipping included in that price for me. Definitely worth it I just ordered another case.
Again, get ‘em while you can. Robert blogged six months ago that these diapers weren’t being restocked due to “logistics issues” (I’m reading that as “small business/COVID issues”) and there’s been no update since.

• Thinking
Reactions: Chosen, WillFord384 and Beowulf
Cottontail said:
Again, get ‘em while you can. Robert blogged six months ago that these diapers weren’t being restocked due to “logistics issues” (I’m reading that as “small business/COVID issues”) and there’s been no update since.
Yea it’s unfortunate. They’re probably the best ABDL diaper imo.

• Thinking
Reactions: Chosen
Kuddos to them for making them in the first place. I can’t wait for this supply chain/inflation crap to be over. Usually these things pivot hard over in the opposite direction which will bring its own challenges. The Bear Hugs had the smoothest plastic I’ve ever worn. It’s a damn shame.

• Love
Reactions: Chosen and Beowulf
I was excited to order my first case of bear hugs when they had recently come out. But I actually found the fit unpleasant and I also experienced leaks. I suppose it my fault getting wrong size. I was about 35 inch waist and medium simply didn't fit right.

• Thinking
littledreamers333 said:
I've been wanting to try these for ever but there never in stock can anyone tell me how these actually hold up
10-packs and cases of both Medium and Large are available here, and have been for ages. Maybe there were other sizes that are now out of stock?

I’ve never seen them out of stock of the CTDC website.

littledreamers333 said:
I've been wanting to try these for ever but there never in stock can anyone tell me how these actually hold up

They're cute as can be, but I wouldn't recommend them in terms of performance. I got one to hold 1,646 ml under ideal conditions (standing, peeing in small amounts), but there are several diapers that start with roughly the same dry weight and thus basically the same thickness and that hold well over 2,000 ml.

They're also the most expensive diapers in that range.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Kittyinpink said:
I was excited to order my first case of bear hugs when they had recently come out. But I actually found the fit unpleasant and I also experienced leaks. I suppose it my fault getting wrong size. I was about 35 inch waist and medium simply didn't fit right.
I’m a 34” waist and use the large size. They’re huge on me so the sizing is a bit different than some. It’s an age old problem for us though. There’s so little consistency between makes.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I bought a pack of the mediums and they seem to fit ok but have had issues with the inner liner coming apart plus the padding gets clumpy.

Love the soft plastic but it needs to be a little stronger as you can put a hole in them pretty easy. They have acquired a us manufacturing deal from what their site says. So can't wait to try the new ones.

One of the rare baby prints. I wish more of the diaper vendors would come out with cute babyish prints like this.

Uriah said:
they are absolutely adorable and I love it but I can’t figure out what kind of diaper they are wearing. :(
Ok, here is the million dollar question. I only know 2 things about DF's, that is they have very cute out fits, and like to wear diapers along with said outfit.

However, the way it looks, how can the diapers be used for their intended purpose? Wouldn't that ruin a very nice and expensive fur suit? Or maybe they do not use the diapers at all?

littlemoosey said:
Ok, here is the million dollar question. I only know 2 things about DF's, that is they have very cute out fits, and like to wear diapers along with said outfit.

However, the way it looks, how can the diapers be used for their intended purpose? Wouldn't that ruin a very nice and expensive fur suit? Or maybe they do not use the diapers at all?

I assume you meant BF (babyfur).

They wouldn't be wetting the diaper on the outside of the fursuit, but there's a good chance they're wearing one under the fursuit as well.. and that one is open to be wet.

Uriah said:
It does look cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back