• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Does anyone know how to convince my wife to buy seperate diapers for me and my child?

tommyfakepeople

Genius
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Carer
My wife has been pretty tolerant of my diaper fetish, but ever since our newborn was, well, born, she insists on only buying one type of diaper: the baby kind. She says we should just share diapers, but the baby size ones obviously don't fit me, nor suit any of my needs. She completely ignores my complaints, and says its because we're tight on money. Ridiculous, especially considering I'm the breadwinner of the family, and I should be able to spend my money however I want. Any advice on what to do/say? Thanks in advance!

The way I see it: either you go, your wife goes, or the baby goes—and the baby's not going, or your wife, either, not without her cleaning out your finances through the rigged American family court system while also airing your status as a DL for the world to see. As tempting as the nuclear option may seem (Went through just a situation like this with my very anti-diaper ex-wife of 35 years, and I haven't been this happy since before I married her), I'd suggest just making it clear to your wife that this is a non-negotiable issue. Make sure to emphasize your status as the breadwinner.

Reactions: tommyfakepeople and Some1whoDreams
Read the post "non abdl married to an abdl. Marriage is on shaky ground". You might get an ideal of how your wife feels.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, killahB and BobbiSueEllen
ChrisK said:
Read the post "non abdl married to an abdl. Marriage is on shaky ground". You might get an ideal of how your wife feels.
Wouldn't say shaky ground more like just a slight disagreement. Also my wife frequently indulges in it

Reactions: ChrisK
Imad said:
The way I see it: either you go, your wife goes, or the baby goes—and the baby's not going, or your wife, either, not without her cleaning out your finances through the rigged American family court system while also airing your status as a DL for the world to see. As tempting as the nuclear option may seem (Went through just a situation like this with my very anti-diaper ex-wife of 35 years, and I haven't been this happy since before I married her), I'd suggest just making it clear to your wife that this is a non-negotiable issue. Make sure to emphasize your status as the breadwinner.
Such a good idea. Thank you

tommyfakepeople said:
Such a good idea. Thank you
Glad my ramblings are still of use to somebody!

Reactions: tommyfakepeople
If you married Dolly Parton, would you expect her to cook, too?

if you’re the breadwinner, that means your wife is at home changing diapers all day. Maybe you should go buy your own diapers for awhile.

Your wife is probably up to her elbows in baby diapers, and is likely disinclined to have her husband in diapers too … no matter how ‘tolerant’ she has been in the past.

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Saltedcaramel64 and BobbiSueEllen
"My way or the highway" usually ends in separation...and/or divorce. Perhaps the advent of your child hasn't inspired you enough to sit and reevaluate your priorities. You are co-responsible for a new life, a life which has more needs than yourself; if that doesn't bring about a moment of pause within you now, it eventually will...one way or another.

Just my .0000009 Bitcoin.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dazednconfused, lilbabyjooce, Cottontail and 2 others
Go online and find a decent deal for the diapers you like and just buy them. If money is tight then give up an elective expense. Dont buy coffee or snacks for a week or whatever entertainment expenses you commonly have.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
This doesn’t really sound like your wife’s problem. An Amazon order is simple and not at all time consuming for you to do yourself—especially considering she’s buying the baby’s diapers which are a necessity while this is just your fetish gear. If you want to assert yourself as the breadwinner while she’s at home taking care of an infant, just buy them yourself and don’t make a huge deal about it.

Reactions: dazednconfused, Deleted member 60181, Saltedcaramel64 and 1 other person
Back