Does anyone here only use their diaper?

Edgewater said:
My goal in providing my statement was to encourage those that do have occasional pre-knowledge to use the toilet when possible.
greatlake5 said:
when I'm awake I always feel it coming though it's like 10 seconds to a minute. I can't remember the last time I tried to get to a toilet. I hate to say this but I simply let it go.
For BM, I always use the toilet when possible (else it is a messy accident). I daily wear a pull-up to guard against unexpected diarrhea accidents, which so far are rare.

For U-IC, during the day, I use the toilet when possible unless I am diapered and away from home & toilet for 3+ hours. Sometimes when evening comes however, I can be tired if I am watching TV or sitting at the computer. I might get notice that my bladder is getting full but figure that I can hold on (like I used to be able to do). The problem is that a little while later I rediscover that I can't hold it and by then it is too late. Then I'll usually just give in knowing that in a little while I'll be changing into my diaper before bed anyways (vs a panic trip to the bathroom). It just means that I'll have to seal my sullied pull-up in a plastic bag tied up to contain the smell until I shower and change in the morning. This saves a garbage bag and requires one less "walk of shame" down the hallway to the garbage chute.

As for my night time diaper, I know that even if I were to wake up dry, sit up and then stand up (I'm on BP meds), that I would be peeing myself before I got to the toilet. It's taken some time for me to accept my night time diaper need but I no longer feel guilty about using it and going back to sleep.

In summary: I mostly use the toilet when I can. :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and greatlake5
I only pee in my diaper I don't like cleaning up poo too much

Reactions: Diprs2
I cannot feel my bladder filling, and only get a strong urge / bladder spasm and then it just empties in my diaper. So yes, I’m more or less exclusively using my diaper for peeing. Luckily I still have control of my bowels, but even here I have to get to the toilet fast when I feel it’s about time. Have had a few accidents because I thought I had enough time, which I didn’t.

I only use my diaper and plastic pants for urinary incontinence. I do not like to poop in my diaper as it is very messy. Yes, :poop:I messed in my diaper on purpose when I was living alone several years ago and slept in my wet and messy diaper, but I did not like it and have not since.:oops:

Back