Does anybody ever have moments if they wonder if it's wrong to be into diapers?

blaincorrous said:
What I want to say, I say with love.

I’m a humanist. I try to be tolerant of people who believe in gods and religion, but I can’t stand when they use it to hurt people.

Especially, themselves.

Stop feeling that guilt, and just be happy, dammit. You’re torturing yourself, and I don’t have the stomach to let you do that without speaking up.
Wonderfully said, She-ra

Reactions: Rakvirsza
Me.

I wonder it all the time. I feel like I"m a freak

• Sad
Reactions: Rainbow
blaincorrous said:
What I want to say, I say with love.

I’m a humanist. I try to be tolerant of people who believe in gods and religion, but I can’t stand when they use it to hurt people.

Especially, themselves.

Stop feeling that guilt, and just be happy, dammit. You’re torturing yourself, and I don’t have the stomach to let you do that without speaking up.
Thanks. Don't worry, I'm not incredibly torn up about it. I'm a lot better than I used to be, at least. I actually do enjoy it from time to time.

• Love
Reactions: blaincorrous
Wrong is the wrong feeling. Wrong means incorrect. Who says wearing is incorrect? As Blain… said, perhaps wearing is not usuall, not the norm, But who says it is incorrect?
The only one to decide whether wearing is wrong is you, yourself.
The challenge then is for each of us to get over our own regrets regarding our diaper interests. It is something we have and no matter what, it is not going to go away. So why spend your life beating yourself up about it? Make the best of it, gat enjoyment out of it, as long as it is not hurting you or keeping you from having a happy, productive life.
Despite what i wrote above, it is not easy. I have my ups and downs with diapers but I try my best to come back to what I wrote above and stop thinking about it and just enjoy it.

Reactions: JohnnyDL56 and Rakvirsza
No. Not since I was a teen. I swore off purging. Now I get frustrated with society for being petty about things. There is nothing wrong with diapers (except for maybe the unfortunate environmental issues) They are just diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyDL56 and perlFerret
I used to but not anymore.

I've always been ashamed of it. But there's definitely worse fetishes out there. My mom came and visited me here in AZ for mother's day and my birthday. I was celebrating my birthday with friends and gave her the keys to the Porsche as well as my appartment keys so she could grab her luggage and go to the hotel. Well, she went through all my stuff, including my diapers. I didn't talk to her for a while. She's never brought it up, but I'm still super embarrassed about it.

For a long time I held alot of shame but have worked through a lot of it. Mine is a sexual fetish and not out of necessity, I feel as long as I am in control of it and not the other way around it's not wrong, but if it negatively affected my life or the rest of my sexual desires it would be a problem. Professional therapy helped and I would recommend it to a friend 😌

Reactions: Furrytum and JohnnyDL56
Rakvirsza said:
As for being "normal", I always find it a silly concept. Most people are weird in some way, and I don't really consider suppressing everything you like to adhere to arbitrary concepts of "normalcy" to be much of an aspiration to strive for. I'm pretty weird, I don't deny that at all, but I don't consider that a bad thing either.

@Rakvirsza put it really well, that answer pretty much explains it for me (not just the quoted bit). I might have a trick that can help you out even in addition to Rakvirsza's answer.

I don't really have a problem wearing any longer. I've fully accepted this and my partner knows and accepts this also. That said, I've felt guilty and when I did, I purged my stash. Got rid of everything. It was quite sad actually. Then when I eventually realised this is just part of me I kinda found a trick at that exact moment. I just think of the following things and that helps me center myself again.
  1. You don't hurt anyone with this wonderful hobby
  2. It's brings me joy/comfort and releases some stress
  3. I'm geeky and weird and this is just a "little" weird part of me
--

My advise. Just enjoy it. In the Netherlands we have a saying "Life is a party. You just have to hang the garlands yourself." :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JohnnyDL56 and Rakvirsza
Back