Does anybody else remember the Goodnites message boards?

RJDodger

Resident Malamute
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I remember way, waaaaay back when I was a kid (I wanna say around 2007 or so) I went to the Goodnites website, and I remember finding a forum/message board for kids/teens who wet the bed or wore Goodnites/diapers. I only ever went there once, and unsurprisingly it was eventually removed and not archived anywhere, so I don't remember much else about it. Was anyone here on it or have any memories, or did I just imagine it was a thing?

This was totally a thing. It was a good idea by Goodnites but it was shutdown for safety concerns a lot of adults were interacting with the kids and they were finding adults posting as kids on the boards.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and Ceary
RJDodger said:
I remember way, waaaaay back when I was a kid (I wanna say around 2007 or so) I went to the Goodnites website, and I remember finding a forum/message board for kids/teens who wet the bed or wore Goodnites/diapers. I only ever went there once, and unsurprisingly it was eventually removed and not archived anywhere, so I don't remember much else about it. Was anyone here on it or have any memories, or did I just imagine it was a thing?
Yes, there was one. I remember seeing posts by diaper lovers that are way too old to be posting on it on teen forum so they removed it. And then the parents forum stayed. Not sure if they’re still active or not.

Ohhh yes. I used to find people pretending to be a bedwetter on there. I was 16/17 when I discovered other people liked or had to wear diapers. I was a teen on there trying to feel comfort in a stressful situation of my parents divorce and bladder issues.

Back