Do you work full-time or do you work half-time (or maybe retired)?

Full time monday to friday 50-60 hours per a week. I work in my own business so I can't skip the job. I have two employed but I have to take care of everything, HR, PR, accountant things, and sometimes drainpipe cleaning.
I can't work in home office but I hit an important level: I don't work at weekends...

Reactions: Edgewater
Pelusos said:
Full time monday to friday 50-60 hours per a week. I work in my own business so I can't skip the job. I have two employed but I have to take care of everything, HR, PR, accountant things, and sometimes drainpipe cleaning.
I can't work in home office but I hit an important level: I don't work at weekends...
Good on you mate.

Reactions: tempestcd and Edgewater
Yes, I work full-time as a special education teacher. However, I have been having a lot of trouble with many aspects of my job, due to deficits in the areas of executive functioning, attention, memory etc. I love going in everyday and seeing my students and teaching them, but certain aspects of the job are getting to be too much. I am thinking I should just dedicate my time to selling real estate, and then I can better balance work and being my little self more. I liked it a several years ago. when I was working a 4x10 schedule. and substitute teaching 1-2 days a week, and on my off day, I would have my caregiver take me to the park or soft play. I would love to get back to doing that; I can't do that with my current situation, because I would run into parents and kids from school, and they would question my fitness as a teacher not if, but when they see me playing at a kid-oriented place with a caregiver.

I manage a popular local restaurant and live alone. That baby stuff ain't gonna pay for itself. I'm glad I do work because I'd go insane if I didn't work.

Full time but I specifically told them I want Fridays off 😂😂 so I get a break

Reactions: Rutibex and Edgewater
Retired.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
I'm a teacher so during the school season I'm full-time. During the summer I'm free for the rest of the time.

Reactions: Tenawearer and Edgewater
I work full time, I get one day off in the week and one day off on the weekend. I work in a warehouse at a department store

I work 29 hours per week, an overnight shift for a call center. Since the beginning of the pandemic I've been able to work from home. It's a perfect job for me at 77. I appreciate having no commute or office dress code. Often I work wearing only a diaper, plastic pants, and tee shirt.

I also do some writing on contract.

Freddie07601 said:
I work 29 hours per week, an overnight shift for a call center. Since the beginning of the pandemic I've been able to work from home. It's a perfect job for me at 77. I appreciate having no commute or office dress code. Often I work wearing only a diaper, plastic pants, and tee shirt.

I also do some writing on contract.
77 and still working! Respect.

Reactions: Diprs2, Freddie07601, Edgewater and 1 other person
icklespace said:
I work full time, I get one day off in the week and one day off on the weekend. I work in a warehouse at a department store
Free today?

I'm retired now. But I never imagined that I would live my sunset years in diapers.

I’m a retired Airline pilot and AF office. Currently my wife and I own and operate a small live theater. We don’t make any money from it. It is a labor of lov.

Reactions: Diprs2, tempestcd, dogboy and 1 other person
Semi retired, work a few days a week in a business my husband and I have had for over 20 years. We do have business partners and my nephew (well one of them) is starting to take over the day to day management. By June I will have pulled back from the day to day stuff. My husband works from home on his stuff so we can travel as it really doesn't make much difference where we are as long as we have cell phones and internet access.

Disability ....... Lupus

Reactions: Freddie07601 and Edgewater
I work full time in a field based research job. I travel 30% domestically and optionally international. I have spent four years in a hotel room. I set my own schedule.

I work an IT-type desk job, have an eBay selling side-hustle, and I’m pouring money into a new startup business.

Last edited:
F/T semi truck driver in the Uk away 5days a week

icklespace said:
No but will be on Sunday
Free tomorrow, working Saturday, Sunday and Monday. 5 o'clock start Mon morning.

Back