Do you think Vanilla's stumble on this site?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What would they think if they've not experienced this kink before. Would they be horrified?

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Well currently the top threads are "Wet Diaper," "sitting in a messy diaper", and " I love pooping my diapers" so they are probably long gone 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jk95, Deleted member 39574, Deleted member 57387 and 5 others
Hehe! If they horrified they leave! It's hard to find this site without genuine interest.. I tried and failed a few times... and I have genuine interest!

Reactions: KittyninjaW
seandetering said:
Well currently the top threads are "Wet Diaper," "sitting in a messy diaper", and " I love pooping my diapers" so they are probably long gone 😂
That made me laugh lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Alastair
For sure. Probably lots of parents

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I’m sure they do. The ones who speak up are usually seeking or supportive partners of ABDL people seeking to understand, and I have to tip my hat to anyone who comes in here and dives head first into the diaper pail for the people they care about. It takes guts.

I almost wish we had a special landing zone for people like that, so they can get the lite version of us before hitting the place where it gets more intense like “I like pooping in diapers, do you like pooping in diapers, pooping in diapers is the best, I’ve been pooping in diapers for the last 5 years, I’ve been wearing this same poppy diaper for the last week and occasionally vacuuming it out, I’m going out in my poopy diaper to buy a new vacuum cleaner”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jk95, Saint, TheDiaperdStoner and 5 others
bobbilly said:
What would they think if they've not experienced this kink before. Would they be horrified?
If anyone did, what R they doin' here? (Perves???)🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and blaincorrous
Basically, by this time and age...with media and books and Internet stuff and the "Filters" you can put in for vanilla family-memberificational- structurings: AKA If they come here it's either scientific, collaborative, or personal. But by no means EVIL.🤣🤣:rolleyes::unsure:☺️🤣

Wondercrinkee said:
If anyone did, what R they doin' here? (Perves???)🤣
Hahaha!!🤣🤣

I’d hope that this is probably the mildest of the sites they could stumble upon.

I remember in my early internet days finding some nappy related sites that freaked me out.

This place and it’s predecessor always struck me as “safe” feeling.

Reactions: blaincorrous and Babyman1224
If they do I would like to be a fly on the wall so I can watch them loss there shit. 🤣

When I came out to the wife about this I actually gave her this site so she can look up some things and do her own research. 😅
I think it actually helped her get a little better understanding

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Belarin and Kittyinpink
blaincorrous said:
I’ve been wearing this same poppy diaper for the last week and occasionally vacuuming it out.
Stop! I'm dying LOL🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner, Deleted member 57387 and blaincorrous
Yeah, the poopy diaper threads are getting a little... monotonous...

Reactions: DiaperDiva, Forced, tiny and 1 other person
No, the amount of one handed typers on this site the last year or so is getting very ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and Belarin
DiaperedMoo said:
No, the amount of one handed typers on this site the last year or so is getting very ridiculous.
One handed typers?

TheDiaperdStoner said:
One handed typers?
probably means those who have bad grammar

Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner
Antientmariner said:
probably means those who have bad grammar
I don't think that was the intended meaning ;) of course I could be wrong and my naughty brain is seeing something not there.

Mmm... what is a one handed typer? This kitty is confused...

TheDiaperdStoner said:
One handed typers?
Kittyinpink said:
Mmm... what is a one handed typer? This kitty is confused...
Do you really want to know?

Belarin said:
Do you really want to know?
Dunno... maybe not!! I think I will leave that one alone! (I honestly don't get it!) Hey ho! Best I go ! 😊....

Back