do you think they'll make bigger mlp diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they do one day, that actually might be intriguing. I had a stunning discovery about bronies and them trying anything related to MLP stuff, we might get more ABDL's with the help of MLP ^^

I wish to see one licensed by Hasbro one day (although they would not go that extreme into making something like this) in fact.

Haha its as the old saying goes you never know what the future holds ANYTHING is possible.

I still very much doubt they'll get printed onto Goodnites. Or any bedwetting product for that matter.

SnowBlitz said:
I still very much doubt they'll get printed onto Goodnites. Or any bedwetting product for that matter.

Because it'd be scary for Pinkie pie to be on the front "It's ok to wet this, because we ALLLLL know you're having a super happy fun time party!"

Snivy said:
Because it'd be scary for Pinkie pie to be on the front "It's ok to wet this, because we ALLLLL know you're having a super happy fun time party!"

Omg I would die laughing if they made something like that but I'd totally rock that diaper XD

DerpyHooves209 said:
Omg I would die laughing if they made something like that but I'd totally rock that diaper XD

:laugh: something I came up with within the minute it took to type this XP

Snivy said:
:laugh: something I came up with within the minute it took to type this XP

What if they made one with rainbow dash on it that said 20% wetter?! XD

DerpyHooves209 said:
What if they made one with rainbow dash on it that said 20% wetter?! XD

hahaha, oh dear god XP

I approve of the way this is heading. Have a derpy themed one that says "I just don't know what went wrong."

blablafreckenlover said:
I approve of the way this is heading. Have a derpy themed one that says "I just don't know what went wrong."

I would buy that pack and risk it while living w/ my mom. No shit!

blablafreckenlover said:

OMG I love that why didn't I think of that hahaha omg you just scored best fwiend points with me XD I would totally wear a diaper with derpy saying that

- - - Updated - - -

Snivy said:
I would buy that pack and risk it while living w/ my mom. No shit!

Yeah you and me both!!!

blablafreckenlover said:
I would totally wear that XD

Jonnythepony said:
I would totally wear that XD

The real question is who wouldn't wear that?! Haha I freakin love Derpy XD

- - - Updated - - -

Or what about one with Princess Luna on it that says my children of the night XD

DerpyHooves209 said:
The real question is who wouldn't wear that?! Haha I freakin love Derpy XD
Speaking of Derpy, I got this today as well...

View attachment 23640

Also a Princess Luna diaper would be awesome as well ^u^

Jonnythepony said:
Speaking of Derpy, I got this today as well...

View attachment 23640

AWWWWWWWWWWWW THATS SO CUUUUUTE!!! Yeah I got shirts,wallets,belts, and plushies of her XD I love derpy too much

DerpyHooves209 said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWW THATS SO CUUUUUTE!!! Yeah I got shirts,wallets,belts, and plushies of her XD I love derpy too much
I have the Derpy gear as well ^u^

Jonnythepony said:
I have the Derpy gear as well ^u^

I think its safe to say I'm obsessed with her lol. Or what about a Princess Celestia Diaper that says My Little Babies? XD Ok ok I'm probably over thinking this thread lol.

DerpyHooves209 said:

I got a pony belt, RD wallet, many diffrent MLP pins, RD plush, and a Derpy figurine

Paddedwolf said:
I got a pony belt, RD wallet, many diffrent MLP pins, RD plush, and a Derpy figurine

As do I the show is too good XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back