Do you tell your spouse when you’re wearing?

Nappybum1 said:
I have recently been opening up to vanilla gf and wondering what other do also. Baby steps haha, i always wear PJ's so my dip is not seen, i also started out wearing medical dips so definitely quiter but i now wear plastic regularly. She can hear them and call the plastic diapers "crinkles"😅. All i can recommend is going slow and being as discreet as possible until things get more comfortable
Good strategy.

My girlfriend knows I wear and is indifferent to it! Apparently she wet the bed until she was 14 or so, and in her own words has “no room to judge”. She’s supportive of me but hasn’t participated in diaper related things yet. She takes care of me while little but diaper changes are a work in progress!

Reactions: Subtlerustle
splootbutt said:
My wife knows about my diaper kink and has this far taken a live and let live attitude. I’m not looking for her to participate in any way. Hiding a diaper is really not so difficult, especially now in the winter months, but it would be difficult to hide from my wife all day.

Fixing and removing a diaper makes noise. My butt will sag a bit eventually. The occasional smell might give me away. Do you let your spouse know when you are going to wear? Do you have a code?

I didn’t tell my wife about my diaper kink until after we were married. The biggest issue was her feeling a bit betrayed that I didn’t trust her. Hurting her further is the last thing I want to do, but I also need to indulge my desires from time to time.
She knows I’m wearing, because she put them on me!

Reactions: DPLuvAB
No I don’t tell my spouse. She doesn’t know about this side of me but lately I have been wanting to tell her I just don’t know how to approach the subject and how she would react.

I’m very open with my girlfriend about my diaper needs, because I’m incontinent, and it would be more embarrassing for both of us if I DIDN’T wear a diaper.

We only really talk about it when we’re alone, but she does help me change sometimes when I need a bit of help. (I use a wheelchair to get around most places as I can’t walk well.)

There’s not really an ABDL dynamic between us, but she does encourage me to wear thicker printed diapers as it means fewer changes and she knows I like them and she thinks I look cute in them. This way my incontinence isn’t a barrier in our relationship.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Reactions: littlemoosey and Subtlerustle
Ive only worn around my wife a couple times, at first she loved it but now it's a touchy, no go subject in our house. I did get to wear around her the other day, and even be little. It was nice but despite her trying to hide it i could tell she was uncomfortable about it afterwards. I have a fear that i'll never be able to go back to being part of this lifestyle like i was. Ive tried over and over again to explain how important it is to me, the benefits, etc, but my wife is an uncompromising "this is what healthy should look like for everyone" kind of person in a lot of ways.
Went on a little rant there but no, i wouldnt tell her if i was, and i would have to try damn hard to hide it. Not worth the risk.

Reactions: DPLuvAB, Subtlerustle and littlewet
Yeah, it ruined and eventually end my 26yr relationship with my GF... this became that invisible elephant in the ... Never mind, I was loving,caring, hardworking making a gr8 living, we had some of the best times of our lives together.. Almost married, stood by her and became a good person.. You know what I learned from it, She lost, Not Me...I literally never she'd a tear or even defended myself, her brother called to tell me our relationship was over( her in the background) I was paralyzed, in my 2 yr in a rehab center...she's been the fuel for me to come back from what others sometimes are unable to...if I saw her tomorrow, I'm now standing, walking, talking well and for the most part pretty HAPPA....I don't think I'd even acknowledge her and I'm pretty hard not to notice I'm told often ( tall, and tattooed... with a smile usually)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: littlemoosey, DPLuvAB and Subtlerustle
Back