Do you sleep in diapers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I either sleep in just boxers or a diaper. I have trouble sleeping with anything more on. In college I used to sleep nude or diapered.

If there was a fire I would probably try to throw on my robe on the way out the door, but if I wasn't able to then so be it.

Usually sleep in my pajamas or just my briefs, but will occasionally diaper up before bed.

Hello All,

I have only had one time I was diapered and a fire broke out. I was sleeping in just a cloth diaper when someone banged on my door that there was a fire and to get out. It was 3 doors down (it was a apartment building) and the crappy residents decided to get themselves out and left their two toddler kids inside the house. One was found hiding behind the TV from the fire, but the baby came out not breathing but someone did CPR and got the baby breathing again. But anyway, back to the point at hand. I had time to put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before going outside since it was 3 doors away. The diaper was soaked and pinned on. So I didn't have time to take it off. But anyone looking could see the out line of the cloth diaper under my shorts. Even these days I keep two fire extinguishers in my room by my room door. Normally I wear shorts over my diaper in bed. But when in just a diaper I keep my shorts and shirt laid over the foot board of my crib to grab in a hurry. Thankfully it's only ever been the one fire as far as a emergency. :)

-Baby Stanley

Usually a diaper plastic pants and a T-shirt.

I'm usually in bed in nothing more than a diaper. Honestly, I wear them 24/7, and many other people know, it doesn't bother me. As those who have been part of fire department and first responders have said, the main thing is getting the people out safely. They could care less if you were naked, in a diaper, or had a leather hood and ball gag. You breathing and safe? First priority achieved.

Mommy doesn't let me sleep nude. I might wet! So I always wear Jammie's over my double prefold diapers and plastic pants. Often a onesie to hold the diapers in place. When it's cold (like now, shiver!), I wear sleepers from footed pajamas.com or the new nursery print ones from baby-pants.com. When it's warmer, I wear pjs from Hanna Andersson. What does it say that the adult pjs are identical to what you can buy for a three year old! Too bad you can't get all the same styles, but stripes are awesome! Shortie pjs and long ones too!

I'm never consistent. Sometimes nude, sometimes clothed, sometimes boxers, sometimes diapered...

Well I usually just sleep in only undies or boxers at night! Or if I'm diapered! I can't do wearing anything it is too hot for me personally!

Sadly I have a roommate still, so I'm pretty careful about wearing in bed. When I do get the chance though I like to fall asleep in nothing but my diaper. I love being able to wake up in the night with an urge to pee, relieve a bit, roll over, and fall back asleep :) If i had my choice I'd wear every night with a onsie on :)

Sitherus said:
I was thinking if there was a fire or the alarm went off or if for some reason you had to run of of the house

Oh man, that's just reminded me of something that happened to be in my first year away at uni. Had something very much like this actually happen.

First year at uni I was living in a student accommodation building, which brought the disadvantage of the fire alarm going off and us all having to go out if someone managed to burn their food, which unfortunately happened somewhat often. I'd guess maybe about 2 weeks was the longest time we had between alarms.

So this one night I'm in my room (single rooms, thankfully) while padded with just a T-shirt on in addition, and pretty wet at the time, thinking nothing of it as usual, when, you guessed it, fire alarm. So without the time to think about heading to the bathroom to change, I ended up just having to throw my shorts on over top and head outside. Good lord that was an awkward experience, just hoping no one can notice. I'm pretty certain nobody did but, yeesh, that wasn't fun. Thank goodness that only happened once.

I voted, Yes I do sleep in just a diaper. I wear diapers every night to bed. If not I wake up in a wet bed again.

I actually can't sleep in diapers because I get too excited ;)

So I voted for pyjamas, but I'd like to be able to sleep in diapers.

I have been sleeping diapered for the last 10-12 years, almost every night except for example when visiting someone or on vacations abroad, i sleep way better diapered,

I have been sleeping diapered every night for over six years. In the summer I wear a T shirt and shorts also. The rest of the year it can be a nightshirt, pajamas, or a sleeper worn in addition.

BuffedBaby said:
Usually just a cloth diaper with plastic pants or just a Northshore disposable. On cold winter nights I might wear a t-shirt and socks and in the summer I will wear the Gary plastic pants (the breathable ones) over my cloth diaper. That may change with the Northshore Air Supreme, these seem to be very comfortable for the warmer weather.

Like BuffedBaby, I just sleep in my thick cotton trainer underwear and PUL underpants in the winter with a tee shirt and socks; summer time maybe just a tee shirt. If I need to run out of my hotel room or home quickly I can grab some pants real quick and pull them on over my undergarments. People will be looking at the local emergency, not how padded I look in my jeans.

I wear cloth diapers and pull-on plastic pants to bed most nights. Pajama pants and a t-shirt also.

I tried sleeping in just a diaper when I tried them out but holy hell it was sweaty wearing one in bed! XD Can't imagine wearing anything else with a diaper to sleep it'd be like sleeping in an oven :p

I voted "other" because I use cloth pull-up training pants and plastic pants at night. I am a bedwetter. In warm weather, I use a T-shirt and (sometimes) shorts over the plastic pants; and in cold weather I use regular pajamas over the top. So I guess it's a little of both categories.

I'm always wearing something going to bed which is usually a set of PJ's I have. If I'm diapered I might wear them with my PJ's but it's usually a diaper and t-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back