Do you sleep in diapers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wear at least at t shirt and usually shorts. Because of the fire thing. I would not want anyone seeing me naked

I usually wear just a diaper and a T-shirt that's too big for me, and sometimes pajama bottoms when it's cold. I don't like the feeling of being 'loose' down there, and no matter what I tend to pee a tiny bit whenever I sleep so if it is too hot for a diaper, I'll just wear boxer briefs.

For me, it's pretty much a diaper with sweatpants or shorts no matter what time of year. I live in a "trailerhood" and like Maxx, I keep spare clothes and other necessary items in both of my trucks.

Underwear only. Or, on rare occasions, a diaper. I have to be right on the edge of cold in order to sleep comfortably. At the same time, I'm a largish guy who has no trouble keeping warm, so shirts and pants are worse than useless.

Usually just in my boxers or PJs when I can be bothered, when I do have diapers I do wear them but always under PJs or boxers. I would hate to kick my sheets off at night and just be lying there in a diaper then get caught!

Just a diaper most nights, I'll add socks if it is cold and a tee shirt tonight as it is 0 F and gale force winds. I'TS FREEKI'N COLD!

I usually sleep diapered, but also other clothes. In the winter is footed jammies and in the summer, I usually wear a long T-shirt or night shirt. I might also have some shorts on over my diaper, and sometimes not. Shorts and sweat pants are always near my bed. Though we've had no fires, I've been wakened on occasion by delivery people, or some sort of nonsense. Typically, I'll have to answer the door in a wet diaper, underneath shorts or sweats. I'm never comfortable with it, but hell, it's my house and they're interrupting me.

As for fires, we have a security system with fire alarms, and we've been trained to get my wife immediately off the dialysis machine in case of fire. I would do whatever it took to save her and my dog. The rest of our stuff be hanged.

most of the time I wear just a cloth diaper and vinyl pants.

I usually do just underwear, though I wear pajamas when its cold. On the occasional night when I sleep in a diaper, I usually do just a diaper, though I'll sometimes also wear a shirt.

if its cold then diaper or if im having a good day

Sitherus said:
What do you think about what i said how would that effect you what would you do in a situation such as that. how would your neighbors finding out effect you. do you think you might get a ticket for public exposure or go to jail for being a sex offender.

I doubt you would be charged with a crime if you ran out of your house naked while escaping a fire, due to it being an emergency situation. However, if taking a moment to put on clothes doesn't put you or anyone else at a greater risk of harm, it's probably a good idea.

Last edited:
I picked 'other' because I tend to do all the above.

Most of the time I sleep in regular men's PJ's but at times I also sleep in: women's PJ's, a diaper (by itself or with men's or women's PJ's), or nude.

I have also thought many times about what would happen if there was a fire, earthquake or other damage to my house where I would have to leave the house fast. I have never really come up with a good answer. I hope that I do have enough time to at least through on a robe or pants.

If the house is on fire freezing to death won't be a problem XD I sleep in just a diaper/pullup or underwear. If something happened, and I had to leave my room in an emergency. As I ran I'd just rip the diaper/pullup off. Rather be naked then caught wearing.

I voted for Pajamas as that's what I wear to bed the vast majority of the time. I occasionally go to bed diapered, but when I do, it's never just a diaper. It's always under pajamas.

Either diapers or just underwear, depends on how i feel (or if i forget to put a diaper on before bed) XD

I just had a hunch. You sleep in nothing but a diaper (More specifically, Bellissimo) and there is a house fire. You call the Fire Department and you run out with nothing in your hands and you talk to the Firemen about what might have happened but the conversations are awkward when you have a swollen diaper around your waist face to face with each other.

Although no one should care what you wear. You need to be safe when you leave a burning house.

Last edited:
Sitherus said:
What do you think about what i said how would that effect you what would you do in a situation such as that. how would your neighbors finding out effect you. do you think you might get a ticket for public exposure or go to jail for being a sex offender.

One of the many jobs & positions I hold, is being on the local fire department. I don't care what clothes you're wearing (or lack there of), as long as you get out safely. I've seen people in many states of dress / undress due to fires, tornados & car accidents. You won't be jailed. You won't be ticketed. You'll be given a blanket to cover yourself. I won't say anything. Our primary concern is your safety. It doesn't matter if you get out wearing nothing at all or a tuxedo, as long as you make it out.

I just sleep in a diaper because of the off chance that the diaper leaks and ruins my clothes otherwise. It never occurred to me what would happen if a fire broke out though and I went outside in just a diaper. I could get away with a diaper without prints because there are a lot of people who know I am IC due to someone's discrimination for failing to reasonably accommodate my not so obvious physical disadvantage(lawsuit is still pending on that. don't ask for details). I am not the least bit ashamed of being IC. I guess I would go out in nothing but a diaper in the cold if the alternative was death by smoke inhalation (even if it had prints on it). if people found out I was AB/DL they would try to kill "the pedophile" most likely but I plan on moving away anyways relatively soon. My neighborhood happens to have multiple registered sex offenders because there are no schools nearby which is why people would think (falsely) that I was a pedophile if they saw me in a printed diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back