Do you poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, just never in diapers. My one hard no is scat.

I have done it on and off a few times over the years. The major problem for me with it is cleaning up afterwards. If i didnt have to clean it up afterwards, It wouldnt be an issue for me at all. i like the consistency feeling of it but the cleaning up hassle puts me off mostly.

I used to just do it occasionally. In the past few weeks I have done it more often and I have found out that, similar to peeing, the urge to go seems to become slightly more frequent, or maybe I just notice the initial subtle need to go that perhaps previously I wouldn't notice or wouldn't act upon it until I really had to go, which is a good thing in my case since I don't usually do it daily.

However I don't feel comfortable at all sitting or having the poop occupying space and eventually making the clean up a mess (pun intended hehe). So what I've been doing is after the fact I go to the bathroom, pull the diaper down, pick the poop with toilet paper and dump it on the toilet, pull the diaper up, wash my hands of course and I just change some time later.

I'll agree, the clean up sucks, but that's a big variable. I still remember the time after I ate 6 tacos and a quesarito. Word of advice, don't decide to do it after eating taco bell.

I have to be careful because lately after I've done a poo I have gone to take a shower and realized I was without hot water! UHohhhh

I have so many problems with constipation as a side effect plus take prescription opiates that for me to use my diaper I am sick as a dog but generally when I am that sick my nurses know that's on the " table" so to speak. I definately stay in bed those days and don't even get in my chair or go out any where.

I think it has already been mentioned, but I use my diapers for their intended purpose. I especially enjoy those times when I can poo without having to rush a changing and shower.

Lol. This! Exactly!

We used to live in an old house with an ancient gas hot water system. If it got too windy, the pilot light would go out and you would need to go outside to re-light it.

I vividly remember one early morning when I was wearing just a pair of white briefs and a t shirt, with my dressing gown over the top. It had been a windy, stormy night, but I never thought to check the hot water. I went outside for my morning coffee/cigarette combo, and after finishing stood on the grass and did my morning wee in my underwear. I could feel a number 2 brewing, and as I was about to go for a shower anyway, I decided to have some messy fun as well.

It wasn't a big "accident", but was really quite a liquid one, more liquid than solid anyway.

We didn't have an ensuite, just a bathroom with a bath and shower, and the toilet was seperate at the other end of the house. Because of the consistency of what I'd done, there was no chance of simply just emptying the contents into the toilet first. I would have to shower and rinse my pants out at the same time.

It was a cold morning, and by the time I stood in front of the shower I was freezing. I removed my gown and shirt, and left my undies on as I started the shower, and peed some more when the water started running. After 30 seconds I realised there was no hot water, and I would have to go back outside to turn it on.

There was nothing I could do. No hot water, no toilet paper, no change of clothes, dripping at the front, sagging at the back!

I had to just put my gown back on and venture back into the yard to light the pilot again, which involved a lot of bending over.

Let's just say that my dressing gown finished up in the wash that day.....

- - - Updated - - -

I was meaning to quote on Noah's remark about not having hot water.

I don't think I've replied to this one yet! I'll say loud and proud. Yes, I poop my diapers. It makes me feel super little. The cleanup is hell but the feeling you get is well worth it. I love sitting on a messy diaper and I even kinda feel little when I smell myself...

Yes. I pee and poop in them. Love sitting in a poopy diaper.

Peeing mostly, i have messed a couple times but the cleanup definitely isnt fun.

ceary said:
I have IBS so I try not to.. I usually am battling a burning bum anyway... Unless something comes up and I'm sick... Maybe... As of now no.

I have IBS as well. While they weren't common, I had some "close calls" in the past. I typically don't go out of my way to mess my diaper, but if I am at home, there are times I will just "let myself go" at the slightest onset of IBS symptoms (sometimes I am willing to deal with the cleanup in exchange for instant relief like that).

Yes I like using a diaper for all of its intended purposes. Although the clean up isn't always fun.

Yeah it's pretty much my main thing. This whole fetish started when I began having messing fantasies at 7 years old. I don't know what it is but I've always found the idea of messing incredibly appealing and once I actually started doing it didn't disappoint. I just love everything about messing, from the moments leading up to it, to the warmth and the squishing and just everything. It's so strange because when I think about it logically it seems completely disgusting, but that hasn't stopped me yet :biggrin: Cleaning is a total pain but I still mess whenever I get the opportunity.

When I started out trying nappies and this whole ABDL thing, I decided that yeah, even though I haaaate scat I will try pooping my pants. I must try. It's part of the experience and I can cross it out of my list.
So I wait for a good moment, gather my courage and concentrate...... but when the poop slides out and touches the diaper. Wow, the grossest thing I have ever felt. I had read so many people here say how heavenly it feels to mess, but it was just gross, I could not enjoy it one bit and just ran to finish in a loo lmao xD
And even though I had not managed to mess much at all, the cleanup was indeed hell.

Never again.

I did try oatmeal though and hey! That I liked xD though I do not like to clean that up either.
Peeing my nappies then again.. the best thing ever!

OH! Nearly forgot to say!
I would LOVE to be able to love messing myself for the SOLE reason that I just really want to wear one diaper uninterrupted for 6 hours, not having to go potty, take it off for a while, sometimes while it's wet and a bit heavy and then tape it up again and argh.. If I'm wearing a premium diaper, I better get to use it to it's full extent, you know? But I just can't poop it >:I and it interrupts my good moments.

theQman said:
Yeah it's pretty much my main thing. This whole fetish started when I began having messing fantasies at 7 years old. I don't know what it is but I've always found the idea of messing incredibly appealing and once I actually started doing it didn't disappoint. I just love everything about messing, from the moments leading up to it, to the warmth and the squishing and just everything. It's so strange because when I think about it logically it seems completely disgusting, but that hasn't stopped me yet :biggrin: Cleaning is a total pain but I still mess whenever I get the opportunity.

Your post just made me realise that, as adults we're really conscious of what is non-hygienic and therefore disgusting, but as babies we don't know that, we are perfectly fine with doing it wherever and whenever and get ourselves dirty, it's perfectly fine. I guess I need to channel that mentality a bit more :smile1:, because even thougn I poop occasionally I still don't enjoy being in contact with it that much.

I've messed in 2 different GoodNites. The feeling is amazing, squishy and really warm. But only try to do it within 24-48 hours of garbage pickup, so it's not lingering in the house.

Clean up I've found is quite easy, taking only a few minutes in the shower. Squatting down and spraying my bum with the handheld shower head.

I like doing it, but it's just way too much of a hassle to clean up in my opinion.

I do from time to time, but I have found that I have to be in a rather special frame of mind to go beyond just wetting and soaking my diapers/pullups. Can't explain but I have recently learned that when I do fell that special need, then adding that soft messy warmth is much more enjoyable

if I'm wearing and have to go, then yes. That's what diapers are for, after all.

Cleanup is really easy for me, especially if I have adult wipes. Otherwise I just take a 4 minute shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back