do you mess yourself or only wet

do you mess yourself or only wet

• Total voters
Neither one, if possible. I'd possibly wet if I wasn't close to a restroom and had no other choice, but typically, I only want to wear them.

#2 is my number 1 priority of using diapers, I usually use the bathroom for #2 not more then ones a week or in 2 weeks even

Every morning I'm drinking my coffee in my still dry diaper or pull-up while I let myself voiding without giving much attention what it is

After an hour about I jump into shower to clean my self and start with the day freshly

Both. I use them fully for their intended purpose.

To those that don't enjoy messing you either haven't tried or you haven't done it enough

After the first ngl weird 3 times it gets easier and becomes one of the best ways to dive into little space.

I mean seriously if you really want to feel "little" there's no better way than messing your pamp, you're constantly reminded of it with every movement.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chamberpot
I've enjoyed the few times I've messed, but I don't like the smell or the cleanup, so I don't mess anymore. However, I do enjoy wetting my diaper and wear protection to bed every night. Usually I wake up before wetting, but not always.

Reactions: jamiejamie
It’s both for me, I wet more often but occasionally when I’m being lazy will poo myself, it’s what nappies are for so may as well fully use them! Like others I don’t poo myself too often as hate the smell and changing but it’s worth it at the time

Not being incontinent, I wet my Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper multiple times volitionally throughout the night and no leaks. My wife tolerates my diapers and doesn't say anything except she gets upset if I leak on the bedsheets. I understand and don't blame her. I get up much earlier than she, and as soon as I got up, literally walking out of the bedroom, I relaxed and messed my diaper. Now I am sitting here wet, warm, and squishy. I'll change in about two hours, just like yesterday I am going to exercise in my wet and poopy diaper before I change. I have a very busy day but will go about my day in another diaper, I think a Little Kings diaper while I work on a complex report that involves integrating hundreds of pages of data. At 3:00 we are meeting friends for an early dinner and my Little Kings diaper will still be on and I am sure that I will already be wet when we leave. Several drops of baby powder scented oil and baby powder inside my diaper will keep me smelling fresh and clean. I am sure I will also wet my diaper while at the restaurant with the utmost discretion, perhaps just a brief glassy eye gaze as I wet. A very full day, just like my diaper at the moment!;)

I have urinary ic and luckily (in my opinion) still have full bowel control. Although I need my diapers, I have learned to enjoy using them when I’m in that head space.

I wet my diaper nearly 75% of the time, and mess and wet together the other 25%.

I mainly wet. However I do have fecal incontinence from time to time. Only a very small amount though.

Babybub said:
I mainly wet. However I do have fecal incontinence from time to time. Only a very small amount though.
yep, thats the same with me. I'm a bedwetter, but I have pooping accidents from time to time.

I wear diapers so what ever happens happens but I won't try to in public settings to respect other peaple if I have to then ill leave what I'm doing and find a private place or make it home

Wet only day and night.

I mainly wet. I have pooped in my diaper once and didn’t like it cause it was messy and I just gross afterwards.

I mess sometimes, when by myself in the morning, lazy morning, very wet from the night, letting slowly my number #2 fill the diaper, it’s a great feeling. I actually get very excited… Cleaning is not so bad, wiping out my bum with the diaper as I take it off, then shower time…

Back