Do you like blue boyish diapers?

Blue then green and then purple but real dark purple not pinkish purple.

Reactions: BigAl2
I miss the forsite “Under the Sea” diapers. Nice blue color and awesome print.

I would love to see more "boyish" prints, I've always been a tomboy and while I love babyish things I steer away from the girly frilly stuff. bleh. To me my littlespace/regression is pretty genderless but I find overly pink and feminine stuff quite off-putting to my personal style and comfort zone. Super cute on others, but not for me. my favorite colors are green, blue and yellow so anything in that category I'm all for!

I would super love if they had a line of diapers called "Frogs, snails and puppy dog tails" that had cute patterns to fit the theme, because what could be more little boyish than that! It's what their made of after all 🐌🐶🐸 but I would still wear the heck out of them.

I like blue colored diapers and white. The cammies are neat. But too expensive. I used to buy the tyables black and yellow/gold diapers. Back then his prices were good IMO. The rebels i like a lot. My wife likes them on me too. Yeah there not blue.

Reactions: jamiejamie
For some odd reason I dont like any blue on my diapers. I generally like all white ones because I grew up in those types back in the day. Yet other colors will do to some degree. whether it be pink, reds or purples. Although I like those new Dreamer ones by Rearz and they have blue in them.

While I do prefer an all white diaper like the BetterDry most of the time, which is my current default day- and nighttime diaper, I would definitely prefer blue ones over pink ones. Pink is just not my colour. In fact before the BetterDry I was supplied with this: FormaCare Xplus
You cannot get anymore bang-blue than this. ^^ And it used to be a good, heavy duty diaper without a print(sadly the quality had dramatically declined).

But there are quite some other good, blue diapers. The Molicare Maxi for example. Others I know are the Kiddo Sailor and Kiddo Junior Plus which is reminiscent of old pampers for boys and is two-tape style(they also come in a pink variant). The Kiddo Let's Build has also quite some blue to it. Kiddo has also a cloth backed diaper, the Kiddo Teddy's Ultra. Thinking about it, that brand has a lot of blue diapers on the shelf.

Of course Crinklz is in the game, too. The Crinklz Aquanaut has the sea as a theme and to an extend blue is in the Crinklez Astronaut, too. Although that is more of a cyan. Ofc I have to mention the blue variant of the Northshore Megamax. The NRU Str8up in blue, Bambino Cloudee and ABU Dinorawrz have also to be mentioned.

Tykables have the Waddler and the Cammies, while Rearz joins the fray with the Dinosaur. A bit under the radar, there is also the LNGU Dragoonz.

I have tried all of these diapers myself and they are valid and absorbend choices. In terms of boyish designs I think Kiddo really hits closest. Naturally I can't close this without mentioning my favourite ABDL diaper - the NRU Little Rascals. Green is my favourite color and the hexagonal pattern on the wings is just stylish. Plus the characters on the diapers strike me as a bit more teen than childish and it is a very comfy and highly absobent product with a youthful and vibrant theme.

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL and jamiejamie
I like most diapers as long as they absorb a good amount. A small part of me likes the girly designs so I kinda prefer the those designs. However my interest in trying different manufacturers is greater then my interest in girly diapers so I don't always have them.

Back