Do you/have you known someone who doesn't show it but who you suspect might be ABDL?

LittleAndAlone said:
Squishy...squishy SQUISHY!

View attachment 128225
When we talked about liking diapers I mentioned how they felt nice being all puffy and crinkly. She said quietly "and squishy" and I was like "what did you say?". She just smiled shyly and said "nothing" lol I just said "well I can assume you use them then".

• Haha
Reactions: Blekyss, Subtlerustle and LittleAndAlone
Susbka said:
Looking at estimates of how many ABDLs there are I wonder how many people I know or have come across who are secretly ABDL too. Do you know people that might be abdl?
Not really although I’ve thought about that question plenty of times, but more over it would be who would surprise me the most if it where true. Like think of the toughest most grumpiest old bastard you know in life now think about them in diapers & sucking a paci holding a plushie under their arm. I do this as a game every now & then kind of like a people watching nothing really nothing intentional.

I've worked with a girl who would always mention how she wished could be a baby again. A different time she mentioned that TLC episode and I knew before she even mentioned it which episode she was going to mention. Of course it was the addicted to diapers episode.

She also told me that our boss that had this fetish that she didn't tell me. He had locked the door with this one girl I worked with. I suspected the fetish had something to mommy abdl. No proof but because it was coming from her it just made sense at the time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: longallsboy, Blekyss and Subtlerustle
Sissyboy2807 said:
I've worked with a girl who would always mention how she wished could be a baby again. A different time she mentioned that TLC episode and I knew before she even mentioned it which episode she was going to mention. Of course it was the addicted to diapers episode.

At first, I thought you meant the TLC hour long special, "Child Frozen In Time", in 2009, with then 16 year old Brooke Greenberg from Maryland (who sadly passed away at age 20 in 2013.... 😥😭), who looked like a baby / toddler physically and seemed to have stopped aging. When you said the girl wished she could be a baby again, at first I thought maybe it was that episode with little Brooke.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Diaperboy27 said:
Like think of the toughest most grumpiest old bastard you know in life now think about them in diapers & sucking a paci holding a plushie under their arm.

Hahaha, yeah when they are in old age and are in a nursing home.

As for adult babies, it depends how "adult baby" is defined. I don't think of myself as an adult baby because first, I don't wear diapers; and secondly, because of my Autism, if I am acting like a 4 year old, it has everything to do with my Autism - and, I am clearly not actively setting aside my maturity because to do that, you would have had to get that level of maturity and I never did. If you act like a 4 year old emotionally and socially 99% of the time, and are developmentally disabled, to me, that isn't being an adult baby. Like with me, I never had that an average type of adult maturity, so there was nothing to set aside. Depending on how you define "adult baby", there could be millions or tens of millions of people, including people that would never feel they belong to the adult baby realm. I suppose one defining factor could be if the public views you as an adult baby. Again, though, this could include a lot of people who don't wear diapers nor ever thought of themselves as adult babies. Including many many Autistic people or even those with Down Syndrome or intellectual disabilities, and in my opinion, none of those qualify. If you act like a child because you can't help yourself, then I hardly think that qualifies.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27
Low key, I think a lot of us exhibit similar personality traits that might make it easier to tell if they are abdl or just dl.

What I mean is people who are nerdy, lower self esteem, with more obvious signs of anxiety. Add that with a more youthful appearance (they could be 40 but look in there 20s) I see some people like this at my job and while I have no proof of fact, some of them just give strong abdl vibes.

There’s an episode of Kitchen Nightmares where Gordon Ramsey visits a small pizzeria in Eagle Rock California owned by two twins. They don’t straight out say they’re into abdl, but their personalities make it seem very likely. What’s more is Ramsey makes a lot of baby references towards the, I think he picked it up as well.

Last edited:
K00paTr00pa said:
Low key, I think a lot of us exhibit similar personality traits that might make it easier to tell if they are abdl or just dl.

What I mean is people who are nerdy, lower self esteem, with more obvious signs of anxiety. Add that with a more youthful appearance (they could be 40 but look in there 20s) I see some people like this at my job and while I have no proof of fact, some of them just give strong abdl vibes.

There’s an episode of Kitchen Nightmares where Gordon Ramsey visits a small pizzeria in Eagle Rock California owned by two twins. They don’t straight out say they’re into abdl, but their personalities make it seem very likely. What’s more is Ramsey makes a lot of baby references towards the, I think he picked it up as well.
I saw the episode. When Chef took them in the back room to yell at them I thought he was going to SPANK them. Big babies!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: longallsboy and K00paTr00pa
Back