Do you have any regrets going 24/7

• Yes

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • No

Votes: 86 63.2%
  • No choice

Votes: 54 39.7%

• Total voters
Driving truck with QAB is a bitch if you do not have diaper. I use to drive 3200 to 3600 miles a week. I have had interstitial cystitis my entire adult life and having to stop and pee every ten minute not a option. When flared up I have to go that often sometimes. Now I have used diapers s often it just happens. But it was the best thing I ever did. I worn diapers for years before my truck driving days and always tried to hold it and my diaper or belted guard was just insurance that often got used but not on purpose. But when I started driving over the road is when I really gave in and my control started to really fade as my bladder shrunk because I peed every time I felt the urge. I am retired for health reasons now but I am a million mile club member all in a diaper. I have zero regrets. I am loosing my control of stool now and I do regret that and it is not by choice at all either. But I really never felt like my bladder incontinence was by choice, Not living with sever IC. The bladder spasms are just so painful to try and hold. I say it is your life do what makes you happy and more productive. I ran hard and always had 2 log books going. 😅 No way to make money and stop every time nature calls.
I even used some condom catheters a few times back in the day. That and I have driven with foley catheters too. Of course they was legit from a doctor due to medical issues. Condom catheters at the time I never could get one that worked good enough I trusted it so I never went to them all the time. But I often use one at night now just because they are cheaper than diapers. In fact I am using one at the moment. I always put mine on then put a fresh diaper over it. One.. I am having fecal IC but also I have not found any condom catheter I really trust trust, But most days when I use them now I wake up dry and remove them and am able to use the diaper the next day so no wasting it. If I was driving over the road again right now I would for sure use a hollister extended wear condom catheter with a pull up or diaper as a back up. Hang a 2000ML bag from the center console and I would be able to stay in the hot seat a full 11hours.

If you don't use mega max you should try them. OMG such a great diaper.
Do you drive local or over the road?

Reactions: Diprs2
Diaperman95 said:
Driving truck with QAB is a bitch if you do not have diaper. I use to drive 3200 to 3600 miles a week. I have had interstitial cystitis my entire adult life and having to stop and pee every ten minute not a option. When flared up I have to go that often sometimes. Now I have used diapers s often it just happens. But it was the best thing I ever did. I worn diapers for years before my truck driving days and always tried to hold it and my diaper or belted guard was just insurance that often got used but not on purpose. But when I started driving over the road is when I really gave in and my control started to really fade as my bladder shrunk because I peed every time I felt the urge. I am retired for health reasons now but I am a million mile club member all in a diaper. I have zero regrets. I am loosing my control of stool now and I do regret that and it is not by choice at all either. But I really never felt like my bladder incontinence was by choice, Not living with sever IC. The bladder spasms are just so painful to try and hold. I say it is your life do what makes you happy and more productive. I ran hard and always had 2 log books going. 😅 No way to make money and stop every time nature calls.
I even used some condom catheters a few times back in the day. That and I have driven with foley catheters too. Of course they was legit from a doctor due to medical issues. Condom catheters at the time I never could get one that worked good enough I trusted it so I never went to them all the time. But I often use one at night now just because they are cheaper than diapers. In fact I am using one at the moment. I always put mine on then put a fresh diaper over it. One.. I am having fecal IC but also I have not found any condom catheter I really trust trust, But most days when I use them now I wake up dry and remove them and am able to use the diaper the next day so no wasting it. If I was driving over the road again right now I would for sure use a hollister extended wear condom catheter with a pull up or diaper as a back up. Hang a 2000ML bag from the center console and I would be able to stay in the hot seat a full 11hours.

If you don't use mega max you should try them. OMG such a great diaper.
Do you drive local or over the road?
I do various driving across UK , 1 day I may only drive100 miles total , next day could be 400 miles ( small compared to you ) but still tiring and stressful with all the idiot drivers in the UK
I can only do 4 1/2hr in one stint as that’s the rules and we have a smart card that records all our hours (big fines for running bent here )
Heres UK/EU rules

Driving hours​

The main EU rules on driving hours are that you must not drive more than:

• 9 hours in a day - this can be extended to 10 hours twice a week
  • 56 hours in a week
  • 90 hours in any 2 consecutive weeks
You must record all driving you do under EU rules on a tachograph.

Breaks and rest​

The main points of EU rules on breaks and rest are that you must take:

• at least 11 hours rest every day - you can reduce this to 9 hours rest 3 times between any 2 weekly rest periods
  • an unbroken rest period of 45 hours every week - you can reduce this to 24 hours every other week
  • a break or breaks totalling at least 45 minutes after no more than 4 hours 30 minutes driving
  • your weekly rest after 6 consecutive 24-hour periods of working, starting from the end of the last weekly rest period taken3605CC68-B487-468A-BFFC-61183CAC73C0.jpg

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperman95
No regrets and no choice, unless I wanted to live like a shut-in. In hind sight I should have started wearing 24/7 sooner.

Reactions: sledder23 and Diprs2
parcelboy2 said:
I do various driving across UK , 1 day I may only drive100 miles total , next day could be 400 miles ( small compared to you ) but still tiring and stressful with all the idiot drivers in the UK
I can only do 4 1/2hr in one stint as that’s the rules and we have a smart card that records all our hours (big fines for running bent here )
Heres UK/EU rules

Driving hours​

The main EU rules on driving hours are that you must not drive more than:

• 9 hours in a day - this can be extended to 10 hours twice a week
  • 56 hours in a week
  • 90 hours in any 2 consecutive weeks
You must record all driving you do under EU rules on a tachograph.

Breaks and rest​

The main points of EU rules on breaks and rest are that you must take:

• at least 11 hours rest every day - you can reduce this to 9 hours rest 3 times between any 2 weekly rest periods
  • an unbroken rest period of 45 hours every week - you can reduce this to 24 hours every other week
  • a break or breaks totalling at least 45 minutes after no more than 4 hours 30 minutes driving
  • your weekly rest after 6 consecutive 24-hour periods of working, starting from the end of the last weekly rest period takenView attachment 85138
Yeah a lot has changed in the states too since I drove. I stopped about 10 or 12 years ago when all the ecteronic logs was coming. At the time We was allowed 11 hours of drive time a day or 15 hours of on duty time that you can not exceed. Then you had to take 10 hours off. before you could drive or come back on duty. You need to show every 4 hours you stopped and did a safety check or load inspection. Fueling could be done here or if you had stops along the way they counted. You could be on duty no more than 60 hours in 7 days then you have to take a 34 hours off duty and all of your hours would reset. But it was very easy to cheat the system because if you took 6 hours to get loaded you could call it 30 minutes and back you book up and gain 5 1/2 hours of drive time or on duty time. You just have to be careful you don't have a fuel receipt or toll road or weigh station that shows your real your time is different than you put in the comic book. I was the best at making time magically appear so I could keep driving. I had mountain passes that took me 3 hours to get through due to climbing the hills and having to run under the speed limit. But I would look at the miles of the pass and take the speed limit minus 5 mph and divide the miles. So I might show in my book later on when I rewrote it. I made that pass of the trip in 2 hours on paper instead of the 3 it really took and then I had another hour I could drive.
I even had a Dot officer ask me once if I had a magic truck? Because he knew I was cheating. But nothing he could do because on paper I did not break the speed limit and he could not prove I did not make it in 2 hours. I did this type of driving for over 10 years and never once got a log book fine. I always made good money and was one of the top earners. One week in 8 days I had just over 4200 miles. I even shown a 34 hour reset in that time and made those numbers. Like I said though the electronic books was coming when I left and I am glad I got out when I did.

Reactions: Diprs2
ballyhooser said:
Lifelong bedwetter that have always been diapered for it. I also regret not jumping on board the 24/7 train sooner. I always struggled with daytime wetting as well and was always kind of stressed about it. I went 24/7 16 years ago and am so glad I did. By age 8 or 9 I had become a dl from having my mom pin on my diapers every night then check and tuck in the edges of my plastic pants. I was not really happy when I was 13, (I think) and my mom said I should start diapering myself. I was so used to laying down on my thick diapers every night after my bath or shower and feeling my mom sprinkle baby powder on me before pinning me up. I was very used to it and looked forward to it. I now suspect she thought I’d start puberty soon and should be more private about it. I actually didn’t really start puberty until almost 15. I was often annoyed when my three non bedwetting brothers would too often witness me being diapered and make silly comments. Especially my two younger brothers. My mom would diaper me on my bed or her bed and never bothered even closing the door. I have the pleasure, I think, about needing diapers and love. Wearing them as well.
I also never really developed sexually still look like a 10yr old.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and Diprs2
virginiadiaper said:
I’ve been 24/7 diapered now approaching 3 years. My only regret is not accepting it sooner. The stress of running to the bathroom so frequently to try to use it is terrible. Just accepting the use of diapers when you have to pee so frequently is liberating. Life can now go on with the use of the diapers. Nobody really can tell and I‘m not spending half my day worried about making it to the bathroom.
I have be wear cloth nappies and plastic pants for 24 yeas. In 1999 at the of 34 Year old I went to see a neurologist surgeon and found out that I had a bulging disc which was causing my urinary incontinence. When I found out about it I started to wear in cloth nappies and plastic pants 24/7 and have never regretted it. I can just get on with my life it is just so easy and relaxing to use a nappy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lethdale, ballyhooser, sport1 and 1 other person
slimjiminy said:
I don't think of myself as "diapers 24/7" because my daytime underwear is a pull-up for accident prevention. But if a pull-up counts as a diaper, then I'm perhaps an unusual 24/7.

It's only 2 years for me, in my sunset years, and I too, am trying to keep as much control over it as I can. Most days, I discard the daytime pull-up dry and fecal free. But there have been the odd accident here and there, and a couple of them fecal :eek: Just enough IC to keep me worried.

I have two trains of thought about that:
  1. If you really want a mate, you have to divorce your "I'm broken" thinking and just go for it. There are likely rejections to be had, but accept that as a given, knowing that eventually, you will succeed. It is easy for me to say that, since I was continent when I got married. But when I was young, I didn't have that "charm" that ladies often wanted. But I didn't let it stop me, when I met my wife.
  2. On the other hand, as I get older (just retired), living alone would not be bad. I love my wife but if I lost her tomorrow, I would not date again. I am probably biased because I am blessed to have children and grandchildren. But sometimes the solitude is so welcome! :unsure:
The bottom line is to pursue what you want. Our society tends to make us feel like failures if we don't get hitched up but there is nothing wrong with living alone. There are pros and cons to both ways of living. Choose carefully. 😝
Agreed! I’m a DL who sleeps like a ‘baby’ (pun intended!) In a comfortable cloth diaper and snuggling with my wonderful teddy bear that’s almost as old as my youngest son.

I’ve been a Diaper aficionado since about 13, I’m retired & a widower. I have no desire to marry again…my kids & grandsons make my life absolutely wonderful!

As well, There is a vast difference between loneliness & solitude. I absolutely worship my sons & grandsons, but I treasure my solitude. Spending time with them is priceless, but I so much look forward to getting back home & enjoying my alone time with my dogs!

When I was in college, I started having some strange urges from my bladder. I figured it wasn’t anything much to worry about. I would feel an urge to go pretty uncomfortable and if I got to the bathroom quickly would be OK. But those urges seem to continue on. I tried to cut back on drinking beer and just have a little little bit of wine at dinner. It seemed to help a bit, but I still kept having that urgent feeling, I ended up going to see the Doctor Who was actually a nurse she was young maybe 22. I told her about the problem I was having, and she said it could be an urge problem or overactive bladder and gave me some literature to read. She said people have this problem can manage it by limiting intake of fluids or by possibly trying adult diapers if the problem would get worse she said more young people than you know have these problems and wearing a diaper is good because it would cut down on stress and possible accidents. She did have some diapers that she said I could take just in case. She was very professional about it. I figured they’d be good if I was going out for the day on a hike with a group of people and my girlfriend. Or if when we go down to the city, that’s a long day and don’t want to be nervous I thought. So I did end up wearing a diaper when we went hiking and the city. I was glad I did because we all went out to a bar and I had a couple beers that urge problems seem to get worse so I just was glad I was wearing a diaper. After the problem seemed to get worse and I was wearing diapers at night as well as starting to wear them more during the day. I end up going to a urologist, and they did some tests and diagnosed an overactive bladder with some urge problem. They said it was moderate, but could get worse and suggested some medication. I did try the medication but it had strange side effects. The overactive bladder with some urgent has gotten worse over the years so I’m now wearing diapers all the time at night and All the time when I go out only taking a break when I’m in the house. There’s been lots of times when I’ve been out and I’ve been wearing a thick, bulky diaper like better dry Abena north shore. No worries about rushing to find the bathroom not drinking as much water or seltzer. I can have a couple of beers before a concert. I don’t have to get up to dash off to the bathroom and miss songs that a concert or parts of a movie. Some close friends and my Female friends and current girlfriend know that I wear adult diapers. They’re all OK with it and sometimes make silly funny jokes. So I’m glad to be let’s stressed and using diapers. Urologist had mentioned the condom catheter and that seemed really uncomfortable so I’ll just continue to use and wear premium diapers. They’re very comfortable and soft feeling and High absorbency capacity of better dry or North Shore our great and I can go 6-10 hours before I change my diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lethdale and NappiedTruckDriver
I’m not fully 24/7 although I do have to wear at least a heavy pad when I leave the house. Depending on the occasion and how long I’ll be gone I’ll wear a diaper. It really depends! I do, but don’t have a choice in being 24/7

Reactions: Dinotopian2002
I chose no choice, as my dual incontinence has persisted despite taking medications, bladder training, physical therapy, and following a bowel schedule.

Do I regret wearing diapers? No, but I don’t like the bulk, I hate feeling wet/messy, they can be smelly, the crinkle can be loud, and they’re so uncomfortable in the summer heat. To deal with things like the crinkle or the bulk, I am fortunate to have plenty of diaper covers and onesies to help conceal things in public. As far as comfort and health of my diaper area, I use power and cream and change regularly. All of this is such a hassle and it feels like my life revolves around my incontinence somedays.

All that said though… I would not have a life to live without adult diapers. So at the end of the day, I am grateful for them and do not regret switching to them.

Reactions: Constantlydamp, sledder23 and Dinotopian2002
checkingoutall said:
I was a diaper lover from a very young age, so when 15yrs ago when I lost bladder control, it was easier for me to accept having to wear diapers. I don't have any regrets in having to wear diapers. It's just the opposite. The diapers haven't slowed me down, they allow me to live the quality of life that I am wanting/needing to live, allows me to work and be a productive member of society. My urologist was amazed at how well the diapers have allowed me to live a good quailty of life so they no longer talk to me about surgeries.
Interesting one that, when I had my prostate surgery I told the surgeon that was not worried about the incontinence. He was very surprised and told me that most men are terrified about that almost more than not being able to get an erection! I just said that nappies were very liberating.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, WillyJoeBudd and Constantlydamp
Stress and IC have drive me up crazy so yeah been in diaper 247 have help me both mentally and physically to cope with all of my issues

Reactions: checkingoutall and cantwait
this thread was so inspiring tbh.

It really is just specialized underwear.

Reactions: incontinente, checkingoutall and sledder23
I’m in the no choice category. I’ve been 24/7 more than 3 years after uncontrolled diabetes resulted in urinary urge incontinence. I get little to no warning that I need to go until a strong urge hits that can’t be stopped. I had multiple full bladder accidents in a short period of time that signaled it was time to start wearing diapers. Doctors confirmed urge incontinence and offered prescriptions to treat it, but gave no guarantee that anything would work and also said there would be risks of side effects. Diapers were a natural choice, given that I’ve always been a bed wetter and have used them at night since my teens.

I’m ok with diapers, not necessarily a DL, and wouldn’t wear them if not for the incontinence. I like the function they perform, but dislike the cost…wish the cost wasn’t such an impact.

Reactions: Lethdale, Pino, checkingoutall and 1 other person
I am in diapers 24/7.
No regrets.
With my being Autistic and having Cerebral Palsy, I am happier in diapers 24/7, than in the constant war to stay "clean and dry".

Reactions: checkingoutall, uwumiddlespace and Neroforte
I'm not 24/7, if I can help it. I'm fighting it all the way! During the day I get by with pull-ups or guards for just-in-case.

I expect that I'll lose the battle eventually, but not just yet!

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Edgewater, Pino, Neroforte and 3 others
No, I do not have any regrets! As I have written in other blogs I found and wore Plastic Pants as a young boy of 8,9-10. Then later I have taken my baby niece's Cloth diapers while babysitting. And have worn and used disposable diapers huggies, pampers, etc. off and on for several years. Then a job came along that took me out of town I was living in a one-room apartment and bought and used some diapers and plastic pants I had found the Internet and I was not alone in my Secret Diaper use. I wound up using it occasionally after this and I had some minor Incontinence issues. Then came COVID-19 I at 1st could not pee even though I was drinking a lot of water. The Nurses came and drained me I then would have to go pee and would wet the bed before the nurse could come and get me something to pee in. The solution was diapers. When I came home it just got worse as time went I started wetting the bed something I had not done in 60-some years. So now I wear and wet my disposable diapers and plastic pants with a booster. So I guess I have No regrets.

Reactions: Lethdale, Edgewater and checkingoutall
Well today I’ve only been up and about 4 hours but been glad I’ve been padded twice already😟
1st instance was dog had a piece of paper I bent down just as a poop urge hit thus causing me to poop my self
2 nd driving up to my aunts and just started peeing freely which is some thing I usually can’t do sitting driving a car

Reactions: Edgewater and checkingoutall
No choice!

Told the story here too many times.

I now am into stating that I wear to be kind to the World! :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, Constantlydamp and slimjiminy
I have fully accepted that diapers are needed. When my babygirl and I were on a semi truck..we would stock up and it helped with not having to take time off our days to stop for the potty.
Now that we are off the road, and I have a vanilla job..being diapered is a huge stress reliever because I get so busy for hours that I can't always stop and run to the bathroom. And when I do I come back to a line of grumpy people who have been standing out in the cold.
Only real regret is that getting diapers delivered or picked up is hard as I live in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: checkingoutall, sport1, Edgewater and 1 other person
Back