Do you have a ‘ride or die’ game?

AnnieBottom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What is your most favourite game? For me, it’s Zelda BOTW, TOTK, and Hogwarts Legacy. 🧛‍♀️

Ooh, I love both BOTW and TOTK.

For me, it's definitely Stardew Valley and the original Spyro trilogy. (The reignited version is good, too!)
I also love Pokemon and picking a favorite version is hard. It would probably be Soul Silver, though I'm super nostalgic for the original! I usually prefer original hardware, but the QOL updates from gen 2 to gen 4 is nothing to sneeze at.

There's tons of retro titles I keep going back to over the years. It's so hard to just pick a few favorites to talk about!

Sterling said:
Ooh, I love both BOTW and TOTK.

For me, it's definitely Stardew Valley and the original Spyro trilogy. (The reignited version is good, too!)
I also love Pokemon and picking a favorite version is hard. It would probably be Soul Silver, though I'm super nostalgic for the original! I usually prefer original hardware, but the QOL updates from gen 2 to gen 4 is nothing to sneeze at.

There's tons of retro titles I keep going back to over the years. It's so hard to just pick a few favorites to talk about!
Oooooh, Love your game titles. In deed, there are so many. 🥰

Reactions: Sterling
I keep finding myself coming back to minecraft. There's always at least one friend group of mine that's hosting an SMP for everyone, so I get to play a bunch of it both vanilla and modded! all the differing mods and features from newer game versions i haven't played a lot of helps keep things fresh and exciting 🤩🎮

Reactions: Sterling
I love Hogwarts legacy.
For a shooter starfield.
ESO also.

Back