Do You Have A Local Ageplay Community?

Inkflow said:
Is the one in hanover still active? I live there, and the fact that it exists is news to me.
I don’t know as I don’t travel to Hanover, I know a few littles in that area I can ask. Have you thought about little scouts the person that runs it lives in Hanover

I would feel really scared if there was one because im A sexual I don’t do any of that stuff . The few people that I have met on line were always seeking weird hookups for sex . I’m a toddler and married to my mommy wife I don’t need that yukie stuff in my life . If there was a place where you could just be a baby or toddler that would be fun to play and have fun . A real fun child themed group of like wise littles just wanting to talk and have fun without the fear someone might try and be to adult .

Last edited:
None that I know of in Manchester

mightytoddler said:
I would feel really scared if there was one because im A sexual I don’t do any of that stuff . The few people that I have met on line were always seeking weird hookups for sex . I’m a toddler and married to my mommy wife I don’t need that yukie stuff in my life . If there was a place where you could just be a baby or toddler that would be fun to play and have fun . A real fun child themed group of like wise littles just wanting to talk and have fun without the fear someone might try and be to adult .
Not all ABDL meetups are sexual. I just attended one, and the rules were strictly non-sexual. Just fun, play, and socializing (and diapers, of course!). It was a very friendly and relaxed event!

LittleRen77 said:
Not all ABDL meetups are sexual. I just attended one, and the rules were strictly non-sexual. Just fun, play, and socializing (and diapers, of course!). It was a very friendly and relaxed event!
That would be amazing 😊 I wish there was some place like that , can mommy’s or daddy’s stay and talk to other mommy’s and daddy’s while everyone plays ? Seems to me that would be so nice to have our parents share life events just like when we were in daycare long ago . How amazing that would be ❤️

Reactions: LilByte and Diaperboy27
There's multiple 'communities' and events in my area. I go to a local munch that has been around since the 90s and there's ones in another city and then dungeon crawler events with a mix of I think? (haven't been) normal littles activities and also some side dungeon play for those interested. There's a lot of options in my area, that's for sure. I do wish there were some more events that were specifically ABDL/little focused that were a little more than just the themed event type of day. But I guess you only really get that from a 'littles day' meetup at like a friend's house if they wanted to do that.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
nwm said:
Nothing I know of - I wouldn't doubt there are in NYC (VERY close) but even with a car (down now) that's a hassle, bus sure, but also a pain in a different way.
But really would be nice to find something without crossing the Hudson river.
Amen to that one I live up in the ADKs so it’s tough up here, it’s pretty desolate when it comes to that kind of stuff.

mightytoddler said:
That would be amazing 😊 I wish there was some place like that , can mommy’s or daddy’s stay and talk to other mommy’s and daddy’s while everyone plays ? Seems to me that would be so nice to have our parents share life events just like when we were in daycare long ago . How amazing that would be ❤️
I'm a newbie at the event I attended (first time!), and it was a lot of fun! I think it would maybe be open to mommys and daddys, but I'm not really sure. Everyone that was there were in Littles clothes. I think you'd have to check with your event organizer to see what they allow. Each would have their own set of rules.

I’m glad you had fun at the event. It sounds like you enjoyed being in Littles clothes. What kind of clothes did you wear? 🤗

SeniorMan said:
I’m glad you had fun at the event. It sounds like you enjoyed being in Littles clothes. What kind of clothes did you wear? 🤗
Ya, definitely fun! I started in the same outfit you see in my profile pic, then later switched to one-piece footie pyjamas. (I don't have too many outfits yet!) Lots of Littles wore onesies or shortalls like mine. A few of us had a bottle or sippy cup, and just about everyone had a pacifier!

LittleRen77 said:
I'm a newbie at the event I attended (first time!), and it was a lot of fun! I think it would maybe be open to mommys and daddys, but I'm not really sure. Everyone that was there were in Littles clothes. I think you'd have to check with your event organizer to see what they allow. Each would have their own set of rules.
That’s really amazing , my mommy (wife) has dressed me and diapered me in little clothing for 28 years now . Ever since I was a teen she asked me to marry her . Mommy takes care of me 24/7 I was crushed by a drunk driver so I have physical problems . She’s always with me for that reason . She’s 10.3 years older than me and I would so love for her to come to .

I don't know of any groups in the Texas Panhandle.

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I don’t know as I don’t travel to Hanover, I know a few littles in that area I can ask. Have you thought about little scouts the person that runs it lives in Hanover
Hey thanks, please keep me posted! I wouldn't know where to start, to be honest, but that seems like as good a place as any. Thanks so much for your help!

I’m aware of and have been to events in the south of the UK. Sadly recently time has been an issue… :(

Not that I know, and I live in New York. I'd really love to know one if anyone lives in the SI area.

Trekker9527 said:
The closest ABDL or ageplay community to me is at some bar in Manhattan where a group meets once a month. I used to go to another group in New Jersey before COVID hit. I don't know if that group is still active.
Do you know what that group was called? I’m in NJ too and the whole state feels like an isolated desert.

Not that I know of.. I live in a smallish town in Maine and have looked around a bit online but nothing sadly.

DL4L1992 said:
And most active are gay, I'm straight
Straight, Texas Panhandle, USA

To my knowledge, there is nothing local. But then I had no idea that there was a somewhat active "BDSM" community ... And I've still not connected with any of that. I would be surprised, and honestly a little disappointed to find out that there *is* a community that I'm not a part of. But I'm not even a part of the local "art" community, and there are people I know who know that I'd be interested in being involved.

Funnily enough, I live somewhat near an ABDL shop. It's not open due to some issues, but I've been frequently ordering stuff from them after finding out they're local.

Last edited:
Back