Do You Have A Local Ageplay Community?

DL4L1992 said:
And most active are gay, I'm straight
Are you saying you couldn't go to a abdl event if gay abdls were there too?

You do know most abdl events are 100% non sexual, but I guess you don't know that as you haven't joined your community.

Babybearuk said:
Totally incorrect. Not in my experience.

Seems like you are making excuses.

And fetlife not active? Really? More active than here!
Last I was on there, they're was maybe one person within a couple weeks the rest were years

DL4L1992 said:
Last I was on there, they're was maybe one person within a couple weeks the rest were years
Maybe give it another shot and be more active.

Babybearuk said:
Maybe give it another shot and be more active.
Possibly, I've tried a couple of times

DL4L1992 said:
Possibly, I've tried a couple of times
What's your username, I'll see if I can give you some tips.

Babybearuk said:
Maybe your issue in finding people is you use a terminology that no one else uses?

What the hell is ABDL(i)+s? If only you use that abbreviation..then surely it pointless to use as only you understand your made up term.?
I hear you, I hear you ...I've been told by others (on this site) to ease off mentioning infantilism and ironically I'm weaning myself off it.
My apologize if you were confused.
-
BW

Last edited:
W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
I hear you, I hear you ...I've been told by others (on this site) to ease off mentioning infantilism and ironically I'm weaning myself off it.
My apologize if you were confused.
-
BW
Infantilism is included in the ABDL abbreviation so it's not needed. No point using a made up abbreviation if only you use it. Defeats the whole point.

I would like there to be a community like that where I live, but apparently Chile is a desert when it comes to AB / DL :(.

• Sad
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Lyokodl and Angelapinks
We are not all blessed to have a vibrant ageplay community . Like minds are drawn to each other. If you don't have something going on locally , start it ! It`s really that simple. At some point in time where there is a active community , someone just like you decided to step up and start something where there was nothing going on.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, Angelapinks and Babybearuk
NekoBot said:
I would like there to be a community like that where I live, but apparently Chile is a desert when it comes to AB / DL :(.
Found a few...

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
Babybearuk said:
Found a few...
interesting, the last time I used fetlife, the last post of the abdl chile group was 2 years ago, when I saw that I lost all hope ... I will go around there again (although I don't think I will find anyone active, the hope is the last thing you lose xD)

NekoBot said:
interesting, the last time I used fetlife, the last post of the abdl chile group was 2 years ago, when I saw that I lost all hope ... I will go around there again (although I don't think I will find anyone active, the hope is the last thing you lose xD)
Make a post to do a munch. Worst that could happen is no one responds then it really is dead.

munches are simple: meet up at a local place like a park.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilstevie56 and Babybearuk
Babybearuk said:
Are you saying you couldn't go to a abdl event if gay abdls were there too?

You do know most abdl events are 100% non sexual, but I guess you don't know that as you haven't joined your community.
All I was saying here is the majority of them are looking for companionship, I'm not looking for that, you don't even know my situation, so quit acting like you know things about me that you don't, fetlife isn't the only way to find the community, out of all the things I've tried so far, it's full of scams and a bunch of guys wanting a mommy or a daddy, claiming that I haven't joined the community is shit, you have no idea what I've been through and I'm not about to just go meet a bunch of randos, I have a life besides abdl, I work at minimum 60 hours a week on nights, so I don't have time for a lot of it, so keep all the accusations behind your own screen

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks
We have a great local community in Milwaukee. We even do events with the local groups in Madison and Chicago. Its been slow to pick back up after covid, but that's to be expected

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Angelapinks
I just found a local event I could easily go to this Thursday. The idea is exciting -- I can finally meet ABDL people irl! -- but also really, really scary. I just don't go to many events or places in general... Part of me wants to go, but I don't know if I have the courage to try it.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Angelapinks
Supposedly, there's at least a few groups around me, but I haven't been able to make contact. Granted, covid hasn't helped with that, since I just moved to the state about a year ago, but...

Yeah there's a small bunch who recently started having munches near me. Very friendly group. I went to the first munch and 8 people showed up. Connected with a few and a couple weeks later we had a diapered game night.

Where I used to live the scene was very active but it was more of a mixed BDSM group. Though there were a couple ABDLs/littles in there too. It's where I met my best friend who's also a little.

Angelicbaby223 said:
Hi there! I’m from Spokane wa and I’m a little🥺❤️
Here in cda would love to just meet another abdl could we meet for coffee in Spokane?

no, sadly not in Columbia MO

Angelicbaby223 said:
Hi there! I’m from Spokane wa and I’m a little🥺❤️
Here in cda really love to meet another abdl I can be a daddy or a little

Back