Wolfie!

Attachments

• IMG_20230611_174337.jpg
    IMG_20230611_174337.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Weatheronthe8s
A Rabbit!

Reactions: Diaperboy27
The wife surprised me with this a couple weeks ago.

Definitely the new favorite.

Attachments

• IMG_6021.jpeg
    IMG_6021.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Weatheronthe8s
My fav brand is Squishables annnd my two favs are Frederick the frog and Mabel the Mothman! Both from mommy and Mabel is a biiiiig one and and the wings have a magnet in them to line up and cover the face and some eyes is so cute!!

• Love
I sure do, he proudly accompanies me in my avatar, and I know I can always rely on him to be there for me. 100% non judgmental. I feel so happy snuggling with my little mate.

• Love
I have an old teddy from BAB Blue Bearry who I recently retired, but he always slept with me every night! Take a guess which one! 🤪 Then there’s my first new stuffie Edwin my sleepy time dragon from Creepy Cat toy company if quality is what your looking for this company’s got it, best thing is you can unstuff him for the laundry! Then there’s my big boi Rosevelt he’s so big & comfy he’s great in the cold winter nights! He’s the Dejungleskog from IKEA, just wish he had a little more stuffing to him. Then there’s my new buddy pickle I’ve been sleeping with him every night since I’ve had him, I really wanted a Dino plushie & I just loved the lil corduroy spines down his back, it’s so cute!🥰 If you’re wondering no I didn’t name him pickle because he’s green, I’ve been watching Baki on Netflix & there’s this cave man pickle who faught dinosaurs, & if you know you know.image.jpg

This is mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • Love
Diaperboy27 said:
He’s so big & fluffy!😍
It is I sleep with every night

• Love
Reactions: Peepeegirl
H! My childhood stuffed animal is my mothers teddy bear from her and my dads wedding anniversary- it was to big for her bed and I got attached so now he’s mine. His name is teddy and he’s been with me since I think I was ten? Not entirely sure but I’m in college now and he came along! My paw patrol build a bears are all eBay finds, but I collect them for little me since my little side likes to watch paw patrol and wanted to collect the team most of them I could find anyways I also have Jessie and woody with me; and I got those when I was 14 after my original two were accidentally thrown away - sorry I realized I couldn’t add my pics. They had my mom’s house in one and I’m unsure if she’s ok with me posting that on the internet

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and babywolfboy
Finally got a 24" grumpy bear. 🥰🧸 So fluffy.

1000010783.jpg

Reactions: littleFeathers
Mine are two wolf plushies, orion and felwood. But I have quite a few wolf plushies, a hyena, a squid and others I've made.

These two just arrived today...I saw them on Amazon and instantly fell in love with them.
I've decided to name the purple dragon Nina and the blue dragon Sophia.
(Unfortunately their ears and wings got a little smooshed in transit)

Attachments

• IMG_20240227_142243399.jpg
    IMG_20240227_142243399.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
IMG_0436.jpeg
This is my my teddy. I call him beertje. I sleep with him every night. And he’s usually sitting in my arms or next to me when I’m playing games or watching something. I also pretty much always bring him with me if I’m visiting ABDL friends or attending an ABDL meeting. And he’s always there when I feel lonely.

Back