Do you have a favorite stuffed animal?

This trio usually come with me as travel companions when I go on trips. From left to right is Stripy, Luna, and Skunkie. They make wonderful companions and don't complain about the trip what so ever. This was a trip to Fort Bragg earlier this month.

I bought Skunkie and Stripy when I was off of work with a broken foot. I got Luna from Build A Bear as a birthday present to myself since I like wolves. Since then two more had been added to the collection, a Bulid a Bear Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and a fawn plushie a friend gave me.

They do have a comforting affect especially when rough days come. It always nice to see them when I come home.

Attachments

• 20231230_124534.jpg
    20231230_124534.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Weatheronthe8s, babywolfboy and 1 other person
My stuffie buddy is Pikachu, and they give me the best cuddles.... Had a Simba, have since lost them and still truly haven't got over it, still got nothing on @LittleAndAlone, you got half the Dex there, I'm so jealous! Love your alphabet mat as well!

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, BBBen and LittleAndAlone
WilliamTheKid said:
My stuffie buddy is Pikachu, and they give me the best cuddles.... Had a Simba, have since lost them and still truly haven't got over it, still got nothing on @LittleAndAlone, you got half the Dex there, I'm so jealous! Love your alphabet mat as well!
Oh no. 🥺

Yep. I have a favorite that sleeps with me every single night. His name is Ted E. Bear and I bought him from Tykables a few years ago. He is three years old. He came wearing a miniature onesie that matched the full size onesies made for littles that had a tiny hole in the butt for his tail. I’m so sad that Tykables doesn’t sell him anymore. What will I do when he wears out ?!?!?! 😢

IMG_4195.jpegIMG_4196.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, babywolfboy and BBBen
  • Love
I just got one of these, can't wait. 😍🥰

lne2ybxv3n571.jpg
It's like the best cutest traits of teddy bears and bunnies but it's Eevee. 🫠🫠🫠❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
WOLFPUBBY said:
If you like them! I do.. I have a collection of wolves (My favorite is my BAB wolf pup, Timber, he's my beloved, but I love them all, esp my Minecraft wolf, Pillow) And I tend to have an affinity for Build a Bears in general, but I also adore my Eevee (Named Saffron) !! I love how you can scent the BAB plushies.. aromatherapy is especially helpful and calming for me. The lavender scent is my all time favorite....

But tell me about yours, and show them if you want! I absolutely adore hearing about others' stuffed animals, especially if they have names and personalities. I like to talk to mine, especially when I'm caring for them, cleaning or brushing them, petting, etc. Very calming, helps me feel small
I have well over 150 build a bears. kinda a obsession I had for a while.
My main baby that goes EVERYWHERE with me is a cute little pink bear from there.
her name is Huggies and she has more clothes then I do lol.

Attachments

• 20231002_135133.jpg
    20231002_135133.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and babywolfboy
I have 2 teddies that I’m really attached too, one from my childhood I’ve had since I was about 4 - 7 and then one I got when I was 14.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Mine goes shopping with me. She is the same size as another real dog who needs a better coat so when I go shopping I will try them on her. That should get a number of strange looks at the pet store.

Attachments

• IMG_1280.jpeg
    IMG_1280.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: babywolfboy
1000000734.jpgmy Bunny Bailey

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and babywolfboy
Around mid-2022 I got a dragon plushie from an ABDL shop near me, and it was probably my best decision I made at the time.
Don't have any real-life photos, but I do have a drawing of them for my character ref!
Ref-Alex.png
His name is Alex and I show him lots of love and affection, and talk to him all the time about stuff.
Any time I'm worried or anxious, I get him and hold him with me and he really helps me relax just a bit more.
Any time I leave town, I bring him with me, and I used to try to hide him, but now I just bring him out no matter how many other people are in the room.

Story Time:
One time I actually left to go get pizza when playing card games with friends in our hotel room, and they set Alex up to play for me lol. Was funny and cute to see him sitting in my seat with his own hand of cards to play. And he even won a few rounds for me!

Also, my boyfriend likes to be cute with him and when Alex is nearby he'll grab Alex and get him to dance and stuff. It can be very cute.
Oh, and in terms of feeling little, I think one of my absolute top moments was when I was taking a moment for myself on my bed and my bf knocked on my blanket cover and said "I think you forgot something" and gave me my stuffie. That improved my mood so quickly and made me feel so little.

My build a bear I got for my birthday from daddy

Newest member of the family.

New fuzzy buddy! 🧸🤗🥰😁

20240201_225026.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Cottontail, Diaperboy27 and babywolfboy
normally it's way too hard for me to pick favorites, because i normally have a lot of stuffies! but i had to throw some out recently because they got damaged by our old roommates, so we have 2 that we got recently that are our ABSOLUTE favorite!!! we won them both from going to the arcade for the first time in over 10 years and it was such a good memory that we're happy that we have them!

1706919635266.png
810043602723-01_1000x1000.jpg
810043602723-02_300x.jpg

• Love
My favorite stuffie is my teddy bear name Daisy and my Leo and stitch teddy bear

This is Baaby! My Abba and Amma gave him to me because I'm their little lamb!! He's a preemie baby like me so he likes warm bottles, cloth nappies, and binkies! He gets tired easily like me, so I have to carry him everywhere but I don't mind! He also has a emotional support vest but I'm still decorating it!
He comes with me to the stores and the zoo and the doctors and the everywhere! He's my buddy, my second in command, my Baabbler!!!

IMG_20240131_013557.jpgIMG_20240201_000914.jpg

• Love
Reactions: babywolfboy and Diaperboy27
Love my Paw Patrol Chase plushie and even sleep with him in big space.

LittleAndAlone said:
I just got one of these, can't wait. 😍🥰

View attachment 129184
It's like the best cutest traits of teddy bears and bunnies but it's Eevee. 🫠🫠🫠❤️
Omg where did you find him? I've been searching for an Eevee stuffed animal for a while and he seems so cute! The other question I have is how big is it? I prefer bigger stuffies but I might still get one of these since there so cute!

Enkai said:
Omg where did you find him? I've been searching for an Eevee stuffed animal for a while and he seems so cute! The other question I have is how big is it? I prefer bigger stuffies but I might still get one of these since there so cute!

He's a cutey. So soft and fluffy too. 🥰

18" It's Japan exclusive Pokemon Center. Will have to import or use ebay, etc. They're called fuwa fuwa plushes I think.

This one's mine. The big one is 24".

The other two are at Target but the sleeping one is always sold out.

Last edited:
I love stuffies, so it's hard to choose! I got a stuffed Pegasus for Christmas and she's definitely one of my favourites! My absolute favourite would probably be my stuffed bunny Benny. I sleep with him in my arms every night! He's the beige bunny on the left below.

DSCF3522.JPG
DSCF3603.JPG
DSCF3629.JPG

• Love
Back