Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

"Do you guys ever go hiking alone in just diapers?

Riko

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Since I prefer the biggest, crinkliest, and thickest diapers, supplemented with boosters, it's hard for me to discreetly wear them around roommates. Plus, there are many recognizable people in the area where I live, and I stress out about being spotted because no matter what outfit I wear to conceal a thick package, unless my coat or sweater hangs down to my knees, it was obvious after a mirror check that if anyone glanced slightly under my waist from behind on the street, they could easily spot the uneven lines on my bottom.

Yet, I really love wearing them out in public. It's a very liberating feeling to walk around, stop, sit somewhere, which also throws me back to that part of my childhood where this actually happened.

So for my introverted self, this has become a regular, though not very frequent, activity where I go out for a few hours or half a day into nature, and it recharges me. I choose the thickest diaper possible and use it.

Where I usually walk, there aren't too many people, but even if there are one or two who accidentally notice the bulges, there's a tiny chance I'll ever see that person again. So fortunately, I can wear even my less discreet diapers without stress, especially because of the moisture.

Does anyone have a similar routine? Does anyone perhaps do this with a partner? If not, would you go on such a hike?"

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: PearlandDL, Diapersntights, PatrickDL and 4 others
I have worn them on hikes many many times. I have always worn shorts or hiking trousers over the top though.

I always used to go to quite remote areas where encountering other people was quite rare, but I would at least see one other person. I would sometimes change out in the open, after a good look and listen that nobody else was around.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Lyric and LittleTyke
Recently, I've taken a new job with an 11am start and I have some time every day to take my dog for a long walk, and I have been thinking about how much I would enjoy padding up before starting our walk. I Doubt I would choose really thick diapers for an hour-long walk in the woods, though.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
As an outdoorsman, let me caution you.

At a good number of places, people or organizations have wildlife game cameras. They'll be camouflaged and most now can be access remotely. When I was doing a research project for one of my college classes, I had 10 of them set up around a state park and some of them were in places where people were NOT supposed to be. Generally people were unaware and a good number of times, I'd have to delete "unwanted" photographs, when I'd download the data. The cameras do not make noise and even in low light, they have an IR flash.

Be aware that these exist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Fiammaverde, PearlandDL, IncredibleBulk and 7 others
My wife and I like to take day hikes around our local mountains. I always wear diapers and plastic pants, carry a backpack with a diaper change. Of course I wear short over my diapers, but my padding does become fairly bulky, not totally inconspicuous. I don't think anyone pays attention though and we don't run into many people, usually no one. We have also gone hiking in the higher mountains where we have stopped at alpine lakes where no one is around and I've sunned myself in just diapers and plastic pants. My wife has changed me in the backcountry several times over the years. It's refreshing, and can easily be done in private.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Forced and BabyNancy
quartz200420012 said:
As an outdoorsman, let me caution you.

At a good number of places, people or organizations have wildlife game cameras. They'll be camouflaged and most now can be access remotely. When I was doing a research project for one of my college classes, I had 10 of them set up around a state park and some of them were in places where people were NOT supposed to be. Generally people were unaware and a good number of times, I'd have to delete "unwanted" photographs, when I'd download the data. The cameras do not make noise and even in low light, they have an IR flash.

Be aware that these exist.
Grrrrr game commission.... ive flashed those cameras plenty of times. You can see exactly where they are at night. And with a little stealth, probably destroy them too.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and CptKirk
Yes I love to wear on hikes! But i always wear shorts to

No, but I did run several miles in the rain wearing my blue baby pants and a blue wind breaker. I wear my diaper under my shorts on my morning walks.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, PadPhilosopher and goodnitedog
No, But I wish that there was somewhere I could go near to where where I live that I could but there isn't.

• Sad
JunkyardDog1 said:
Grrrrr game commission.... ive flashed those cameras plenty of times. You can see exactly where they are at night. And with a little stealth, probably destroy them too.
You can Grrrrr as much as you like, but damaging those camera's will get you at the least fined and commonly including an appearance in the local court and listed in the local legal news. If you see them, leave them alone and save yourself the embarrassment.

• Love
Reactions: Fiammaverde, Jonnythepony, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Edgewater said:
You can Grrrrr as much as you like, but damaging those camera's will get you at the least fined and commonly including an appearance in the local court and listed in the local legal news. If you see them, leave them alone and save yourself the embarrassment.
Just being a smartass lol. Those things tagged me before doing dumb stuff.

• Thinking
JunkyardDog1 said:
Just being a smartass lol. Those things tagged me before doing dumb stuff.
Take great care as there is a very fine line between being a smart-ass and having the Local DNR officer visiting your home.
One of those wonderful cameras confirmed we have a cougar in our area.

• Love
Reactions: CptKirk and PadPhilosopher
Yes I go out in my night nappy all the time in the mornings to walk my dog. I still need nappies for bedtime and my dog always wants to go straight out when I wake up so I’ll just throw my jeans on and go and walk. Usually it is fairly early and no one around so no one to notice my wet night nappies. I do like to wear a nappy for long walks at the weekends too for convenience but I will usually put a pull up on for this to be more discrete. Can get away with a nappy in winter when wearing more layers.

I don't go hiking per se, but I often go camping, and I'm only in a diaper nearly the whole time. I load up the back of my Subaru with all my camping gear in the garage, so I'm only wearing my diaper, hoodie or T-shirt, and hiking shoes, drive out to my property in the woods, and set up my camp.... Only wearing my diaper, and wear basically nothing but my diaper the whole time. At night I might throw in sweats to keep warm......

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: PearlandDL, DLYUL, Lostdiapersboy and 1 other person
I’ve hiked in a pair of Rearz training pants once but I didn’t like how they got hot and damp when I would sweat. I’ve been wearing the new Northshore GoSupreme pull-ups when I leave the house lately since my new medication makes me have to pee a lot more and with little warning. They’re insanely comfortable so hiking in them is definitely in my future.

Last edited:
Edgewater said:
Take great care as there is a very fine line between being a smart-ass and having the Local DNR officer visiting your home.
One of those wonderful cameras confirmed we have a cougar in our area.
MEE-OWWW! 🤣

• Love
Reactions: CptKirk and Edgewater
cougar.png
All cat people will understand when I say I really, REALLY want to pet this. It would be so soft. Also, it would probably eat me. Unless it was this one.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: nectar0001, AndyPandy and CptKirk
Riko said:
Where I usually walk, there aren't too many people, but even if there are one or two who accidentally notice the bulges, there's a tiny chance I'll ever see that person again. So fortunately, I can wear even my less discreet diapers without stress, especially because of the moisture.

Does anyone have a similar routine? Does anyone perhaps do this with a partner? If not, would you go on such a hike?"
A week ago, I went on over 10 miles hiking with a couple cloth-backed diapers to wear under my jeans (stored the change, some wipes, and powder in a day bag), and it’s cool that very few people walk this canal trail in Illinois. A Kiddo Teddy Ultra was my first diaper of choice and I had a spare TryAgains diaper that has a bit more capacity.

When on long walks, I also find that my inner thighs tend to chafe really badly unless I have some petroleum jelly or other moistening agent, but that isn’t as much an issue with cloth-backed diapers. There are some plastic backed diapers like Trest and the Kiddo Junior Plus that I haven’t had the problem with chafing. It really depends on a mixture of sizing, texture, and ointments, but I’m still learning…

PadPhilosopher said:
View attachment 135785
All cat people will understand when I say I really, REALLY want to pet this. It would be so soft. Also, it would probably eat me. Unless it was this one.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
THAT is a BIG ass frigging cat!

• Love
CptKirk said:
THAT is a BIG ass frigging cat!
I'm sure my pups would "LOVE" to play with this pussy LOL

I have 2 pups. Blu is a purebred Pitbull and Bullseye is a Pit/Malinois mix and despite only being 6 months old (Blu is 18-19 months) he's already got Blu by 20+ lbs. Blu's a rock though, and incredibly athletic. His favorite thing to do is eat Basketballs and then run "zoomies" around the yard with the big ass ball dangling from his clenched teeth! Bullseye and him will play tug of war with everything (including big balls they've destroyed) but once Blue decides to run around at light speed with a ball in his mouth, best get out of his way. Bullseye will line himself up for an interception and watching Blu run him over makes it look like a fullback who is a Sr in HS smoking a small freshman. It's ugly, but Bullseye doesn't seem to care.

CptKirk

Back