Do you folks that wear diapers for pleasure ever wear for practical purposes too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jettour

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I took my dog for a long walk earlier and decided to wear a diaper so I wouldn’t have to stop for bathroom breaks. We walked for about three hours and my diaper was heavy, saggy, and leaking a bit by the end so we called it quits then. It was fun though and I didn’t have to stop for potty breaks!

Do any of you ever wear for practical purposes? (Long car rides, hikes, long work days, etc). What are your experiences? :)

Reactions: perlFerret, SAPexpanded, cappydiaperlvr and 1 other person
jettour said:
Do any of you ever wear for practical purposes? (Long car rides, hikes, long work days, etc). What are your experiences? :)
My practical purposes are usually at night, I have a deep sleep issue when I'm really tired, I will wet at night, usually wake up wet twice a week, my wife is awesome and accepts my diapers and little side, she indulges me and sometimes keeps me diapered when we go out or just keeps me diapered in general, our first time together were she did her thing was years ago, we bought tickets to a whiskey festival and stayed at a bed and breakfest for a long weekend, she surprised me the morning we were going to the festival, I got out of the shower and she told me to lay on the bed, she diapered me and that was that, I like when she decides that I need day time protection.

Reactions: perlFerret and Diaperman0723
Sure. Wearing diapers and rubber pants to a movie, or a concert is so much more practical than having to leave for a time to find a restroom. Standing in long lines for any reason is more comfortable in diapers and rubber knowing I can pee as much as I want and not lose my place. Long drives in a car, or long plane flights is great in diapers. And of course, my night time sleep is so much better knowing won't wake up in the middle of the night just to go potty.

Reactions: perlFerret and Iron
I'd like to, but my shy bladder usually doesn't cooperate. I'm in diapers for most of every weekday, working from home while wife and kids are away. By myself like that, I have no trouble peeing as soon as I feel any fullness. When anybody's around, or when I'm out in public, it just doesn't work.

As far as practical purposes go, one of the things I really wouldn't mind doing is wetting my diaper while in bed rather than getting up in the middle of the night to use the toilet. Once a night is typical for me, so it's not that bad, but still...

Reactions: panniculus
I do, funny how over the last few years my bowel incontinence slowly became worst to the point that I now must always wear diapers to be safe. Of course when I am out in public I try not to use them, but I sometimes have no choice. Toilets are not always available and free, so if I get caught short, there's no problem. I just remembered that, this did happen once ages back, when my wife and I went to the movies.

Last edited:
Yes, I find diapers practical for doing a bunch of errands or driving a long distance.

They were especially useful during the COVID lockdowns when a lot of the places I used to be able to find a public bathroom were closed.

Reactions: perlFerret
If I get up during the night to use the bathroom, the cats will think it is time to be fed and the dogs will wake up. I just get out of bed, stretch, and pee. Once I’m up and running, the first job is taking the dogs out, then feed them and the cats, and take them out again. Being diapered is a big help.

last year no one could go inside the vet’s office due to Covid so you had to hand over the animal to a tech and talk to the vet on the phone. The bathroom was closed. I could stop on the way home to pee but I don’t want to leave the animals alone in my car.

I’m on the road with my work a lot and frequently don’t have easy access to restrooms. With urge incontinence it can be a very uncomfortable problem when I have to pee. Wearing a diaper solves the problem and is pleasurable in the process.

Reactions: perlFerret
I wear for convenience and use at work. Getting more work done to increase productivity and cash revenue is always a positive. I only take a break to change if really wet.
I also wear if I'm going to be out of the house for longer than anticipated. I'll make sure to have a hight capacity diaper during that time to avoid any potential leaking.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
On several occasions, on many plane trips for their convenience (only for pee), on several movie theaters too.

Reactions: perlFerret and cappydiaperlvr
I like to wear a nappy at night, so if I wake up a pee or a poo, I don't have to get up. wore a tykables overnight last night, which I wet several times, as well as soiling it. still wearing it. it sure beats having to get out of bed in the middle of the night.

Yes. I wear every time I go deer or duck hunting so I don’t have to remove my warm clothing to pee. Also, when going to the movies or going on a plane.

Reactions: mrgrant
I'm a life-long bed wetter so I wear protection when I sleep. I have also started to have occasional slight leakage problems in the daytime and I will tuck a size 7 toddler diaper inside my underwear as needed (works great for my level of need). If I wear for pleasure in the daytime, it's just for that--not need.

I've found that the vast majority of potential use cases for diapers end up being a wash. Maybe I avoid a couple of bathroom trips, but if I have to change, time spent changing more than makes up for a bathroom break or two.

There still are a few times it's useful though:

- Wearing to bed. It's nice not to have to get up and disturb my boyfriend and/or cat.

- Movie theater. Something about movies makes me have to pee. Doesn't matter how little water I've drank for the day or how much I go before the movie starts, I almost always have to pee in the middle of it

Reactions: Iron
I don't wear diapers as often as I want and I am not sure if this count's but Sometimes I think to myself that I would like to wear diapers 24/7 and sometimes when I do want to go really badly I think, "This is why diapers are superior."

Last edited:
Yes definitely. I wear to work and can go a 12 he shift and not use the restroom.

irnub said:
I've found that the vast majority of potential use cases for diapers end up being a wash. Maybe I avoid a couple of bathroom trips, but if I have to change, time spent changing more than makes up for a bathroom break or two.

There still are a few times it's useful though:

- Wearing to bed. It's nice not to have to get up and disturb my boyfriend and/or cat.

- Movie theater. Something about movies makes me have to pee. Doesn't matter how little water I've drank for the day or how much I go before the movie starts, I almost always have to pee in the middle of it
Given the price of a movie ticket nowadays, I’d say going in diapered and not having to miss any of the movie is a darn good return-on-investment in a diaper!

Reactions: Iron
I mainly wear diapers for sexual relaxation/arousal as well for safety and security when doing a trip in the town.

Reactions: mrgrant
Absolutely!

While wearing is a stress relief for me it also has side benefits of a long day of meetings, traveling, movie theaters (long movies and no missing anything!) and other times when I am able to not limit my hydration at all.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Certainly. I've worn for long trips, when wearing multiple layers skiing/shovelling snow from the driveway. Also put on a pair in case of accidents while going through colonoscopy prep. My wife was complaining on one trip about how we had drank too much before getting on the road. After a bit she turned to me, "you're wearing a diaper, aren't you".

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret, Deleted member 56273 and CLPP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back