Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

Do u like the feel of your wet diaper

I do like the feeling when pee runs down my butt, especially when I have my legs apart, but as far as diaper feels; I like when it doesn't sag, but gets full. When I feel that squishy closeness come up between my legs as I close them, I'm in heaven. šŸ¤— It feels like <HUGS ALL AROUND>

Reactions: Diprs2 and wettingagain
KrankyPants said:
I do like the feeling when pee runs down my butt, especially when I have my legs apart, but as far as diaper feels; I like when it doesn't sag, but gets full. When I feel that squishy closeness come up between my legs as I close them, I'm in heaven. šŸ¤— It feels like <HUGS ALL AROUND>
I will wear a diaper to bed tonight. I like waking up in the middle of the night and peeing into the diaper. Because I'm laying down the pee runs in a different direction than when sitting or standing. It's so cool. I love to experience this feeling as it is alot different. And I will leave the wet diaper on all night. I will use it more than once thru the night.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and KrankyPants
I love a wet bulging sagging diaper. I sometimes stay in a wet diaper all day. I really at times I donā€™t want to change. So I just stay in my wet diaper.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, Wetshisbed and 2 others
I just love the feel of a wet diaper and will go about my day until it starts to leak. I admit I hate when I change into a new dry one and will wet myself as quickly as possible.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, warmfeeling and 2 others
Cottontail said:
I've never considered myself a pee fetishist, but when I'm sitting in a squishy diaper, it's certainly hard for me to deny a love of being wet--inside my diaper, anyway.
i know the feeling it like omg i cant believe it but then it happen omg so nice i just past back out

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Diprs2
Briannacd said:
I just love the feel of a wet diaper and will go about my day until it starts to leak. I admit I hate when I change into a new dry one and will wet myself as quickly as possible.
agree but secretly accomplished lol

Reactions: Jorelaxed and warmfeeling
Cubsfan said:
A nice full wet diaper is lovely because it makes me waddle.
Same! šŸ¤­

Reactions: Maxi, Jorelaxed and warmfeeling
I love that wet feeling especially in the morning before that first diaper change.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and warmfeeling
DBabygirl2 said:
I love that wet feeling especially in the morning before that first diaper change.
me to i take babysteps to when im making coffee

Kayleigh said:
I love waking to a wet, bulging diaper.
love it, and wear as long as i can while continuing to soak. Love the warmth.

I think some part of me does because it means I have a need that needs to be met. The wet, swollen diaper shows that I need my diaper changed which is fundamental in development of my littles' ages.

Reactions: Diprs2, akbabydante and warmfeeling
I like to wear my nappy dry for as long as I can, and then wear it wet for as long as I can. I absolutely love wearing a nappy itā€™s such a great feet šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: Diprs2 and Forced
SashaNicole said:
I am not really a fan of a wet bulging diaper ( forsite AM/PM) in the morning. It doesn't matter how many times I go pee before bed, I still wake in the early morning hours totally soaked and getting itchy. I usually change into another diaper (Tranquility ATN) and go back to bed if I am tired or I will use a thirsty pull up (Northshore) if I am staying up and have things to do or appointments to go to.

Reactions: akbabydante and Diprs2
Angelapinks said:
It doesn't matter how many times I go pee before bed, I still wake in the early morning hours totally soaked and getting itchy.
I would recommend trying a cream or a powder before bed. I have used Tena rash cream before and it worked well!

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Squishy diaper is best diaper.

• Love
Reactions: akbabydante, Diprs2 and Padded68w
For me it's a mix of the warmth and release that I enjoy. Then there's that moment after where you can feel it all being absorbed and the sap starts to swell. I love the feeling of the weight and how the diaper grows with each use.

• Love
Reactions: NappyLoverUK, Tigondegra, akbabydante and 3 others
I wet my Abena M4 diaper several times during the night and now I am up wet and just messed my diaper as well. Sooo nice1šŸ˜Œ

Reactions: Diprs2
Yes love being in a wet soggy nappy and love the warm sensation at first. Feels so good when it swells and feels bulky between the legs

• Love
Reactions: NappyLoverUK, Diprs2 and DinosaurWalk
Love the feeling of a wet bulky diaper, especially in the morning, then getting changed into a dry one and starting all over again. :)

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2, Sidewinder and 1 other person
chamberpot said:
Being in a really wet swollen diaper is one of the best feeling and is so easy to archive
I agree that the sensation of a wet, swollen diaper is one of the best feelings I have. Not difficult for me to do: I just have to pee my diaper!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Diprs2 and chamberpot
Back