Do people who don't like diapers, end up like them after wearing them long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably depends on the person. I'm not ABDL and have no interest in diapers whatsoever beyond their ability to help me not humiliate myself in public.

I've been wearing them 247 for well over a year now due to severe "OAB" and urge incontinence. I'm so used to wearing them now that I don't feel right if I'm not wearing one. I find comfort in them because they give me the confidence to go do the things I want to do. I appreciate them because they're very useful. It took a long time, but I find they're quite comfortable now (maybe not when it's 95 and humid out, but overall, I'm pretty comfortable in them.

I don't hate them like I did when it first became apparent that I needed them, but I don't like them in any non utilitarian way. I simply like what they do for me. If I could take a magic pill (no real pill has ever remotely worked for me) that would take my incontinence away and I'd never have to wear a diaper again, I'd eat a handful of them and go buy some boxers. BUT, I've accepted that I'm probably never getting out of them and I'm at peace with it.

While I like wearing diapers from time to time, a part of my dl, is that I have a lot of respect for diapers. Whether it's for people with Incontinence, disability, bedwetting, etc... A diaper is better than having wet/soiled clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back