• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DL from kelowna BC says hi!!

DLJay2030

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hello everyone I'm new here im a 27 year old male and hoping I can make some friends :) I've been incontinent for 4 years but a DL for as long as i can remember I'm really excited to meet some nice people who share my interests I can't wait to chat with all of you feel free to message me any time 😊 I'm also happy to meet with anyone who may live close by

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Angelapinks, Edgewater and 1 other person
Hi, Jay! Welcome from a fellow Canadian! Be sure to join in on the conversations. Glad to have your thoughts and opinions, too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, Edgewater and DLJay2030
Welcome and be welcomed to this wonderful World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Kelowna, great wine region in Canada
🙌🍷🍼

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and Angelapinks
Hi and welcome

Reactions: Edgewater and Angelapinks
Hello fellow British Columbian. I am in the Fraser valley

Reactions: Edgewater
DLJay2030 said:
Hello everyone I'm new here im a 27 year old male and hoping I can make some friends :) I've been incontinent for 4 years but a DL for as long as i can remember I'm really excited to meet some nice people who share my interests I can't wait to chat with all of you feel free to message me any time 😊 I'm also happy to meet with anyone who may live close by
welcome

Welcome!!

Hello and welcome, fellow DL! Eastern Ontario here 👋

Hello and welcome. I hope you find what interests you here.

Back