DIY ABDL Jumper advice

diaperboynj

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

I’m planning on making an adult jumper soon in January and am planning out the parts I need, I want to look for some input and share my ideas on how to put one together.

Currently I plan on using a porch swing frame as the support as I don’t have anywhere inside to mount a jumper. You can get a basic one online for $80-100 and it seems like a good starting point. I plan on attaching some heavy duty bungees (rated for more than my weight) or heavy duty rubber bands (like the exercise ones) to the mounting points. And, to hold myself I plan on using a basic climbing harness.

I’m hoping to find some input on my idea before I go ahead and create my design. I’ve included a poorly made render of what I plan below, but I will make a better render with measurements beforehand. Any input on the types of bungees or an alternative to a climbing harness that would work better?

Edit- I do know that the clips on the side of the harness are for climbing accessories, and do not plan on attaching the bungees there.
2BA63571-FD0B-423B-AF4A-5E58301D4D02.jpeg

Last edited:
Back