diversity board at university

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyger said:
As an update, since it is Friday, I haven't had anybody email me out of the blue about my writing on the board, I think nothing will become of my rebel ways.

Interesting. Of course you know how sometimes it takes a few days for some of us to respond to a thread on this site. You just never now. I can help with another spell. Ebabus Rantandspam! You should hear something ugly by tomorrow.

computerProgrammer said:
Yea tbh, this is prob going to take some time if it is read.

Yeah, I think that is true.

honestly anyone being padded just makes me happy people need to deviate from the world because that how new perspective get seen and its how we change as a society for better or worse its better then not moving because we can still learn (i think this needs to be in the mature section)

MattiKins said:
He didn't submit it himself.

I suppose that gets out of the original research, but doesn't do anything for the reliability of the source.

Tyger said:
As an update, since it is Friday, I haven't had anybody email me out of the blue about my writing on the board, I think nothing will become of my rebel ways.

I'd say that was the most likely outcome, yeah.

dogboy said:
Interesting. Of course you know how sometimes it takes a few days for some of us to respond to a thread on this site. You just never now. I can help with another spell. Ebabus Rantandspam! You should hear something ugly by tomorrow.

No! 'spam spells are the dark arts! Dogboy has been corrupted. We'll have to stop him.

ArchieRoni said:
I suppose that gets out of the original research, but doesn't do anything for the reliability of the source.

I'd say that was the most likely outcome, yeah.

No! 'spam spells are the dark arts! Dogboy has been corrupted. We'll have to stop him.

Ha! Blockus blogatorium! There. I've shut down ADISC. Why am I still on it? Crappy Walmart wand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back