DitzyDaycare : The Little/ABDL Minecraft Server

Kitters

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
DitzyDaycare - An ABDL/Littlespace community

Q7GGuMbJU9wKS_7cUOh7-zzgv-uJTyltPhq6WwYFhSoV9hebg6boRmSntTcDib9jnRadaWo4XzI67BcwkHJH-o694dsWUePrwHevXXNkPPAFyOQW9xf22P-9q3oCf6l8W8oVYbKF

DitzyDaycare is a ABDL/Littlespace community hosted primarily in our minecraft server. The server has been being developed since October 2019 and has kept growing ever since.
(Everything you see here has been developed using Vanilla Minecraft, and does not require any mods to play.)

We look forward to all new players, and can’t wait to see you!

DitzyDaycare Minecraft IP: mc.ditzydaycare.com
Minecraft version: 1.15.2

(Server requires Java Minecraft to play)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Servers:
Pixelmon Reforged IP: 51.79.35.26:25574
Enigmatica 2: Light IP: 54.39.239.245:25618
Modded Starbound IP: 174.4.17.201 Port: 21025
(Join our discord for more information)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
letJwCz2GIR9NpdZ2637dSimZhIv6ymuSu4uKGr2r5DaHAduypuUC_5rkY62bF3sF1YMOFSyEwEgnDXhpmK2oVz1Aut1kaWU1Q1U28-i5U7_PdVihiRpIj4Q0CYW6xBvrMa5B5lY

Enjoy roleplaying and questing in a large growing Daycare Facility!

Features in the Daycare include:
● Weekly Quests
● Ditzy Caregivers
● Several Unique Events hosted each week! Along with special Holiday events!
● Fun rooms and areas
● Character Cards
● Specialized chat roles
● And tons of different chat channels to better suit your conversations!

P_cxnN_8h1sizbHQlMvHso3IQqowJixCuOrf_qnGTWNQy94B-mAvopfy62PFfotssUubeO7Qt9fzgxSgfK8JmsLT6jfSwDgpKDjJh1AvlPJP-jWMhBHf_xWgyq7zM3DtE-FLT-xg

DG38BSaXjNSzdHSPmxcxOKTxHCR3149zN3gp1rIryqkDSSFDm-8yaSnuWm80uNJA53IkyNh-EbZ6LsVYYQ_Y-HkegnLAHLv8E2R3xZHdexC5jv43ZTnJOVQjGTSEKB5aAIJ73rDB

Immersive Diaper Plugin that includes:

● Full on incontinence system (for both bladder and bowels)
● Easy to make toilets to go potty in
● Immersive sounds
● In game diaper visuals that change to match the state!
● Bladder and Bowel bar to simulate your need to go
● Toggleable options menu.
● Undies, Pullups, Diapers, Thick Diapers, and tons of awesome cosmetic diapers to have fun in!
● And an entire array of Caregiver commands to give your caregiver a little more control over you. (Including feeding, locking, equipping, and more!)

MUfZjgytEfZJxfGNv89cKhsaIIIHqkJ4He6cLIgbbwBYSVkbQF2n6dnLjOOohuiWVgX3fjS-ulnOvecctn0_cKs3wrieCIHjowoQpWEvsJNXQ4KEJiHWQERuBibjA-JLzbghRV02

3cp0THMRx1BJ7i7Z9l6xSlPnr0wEMgJN4jW2EkHScJNjjbrB2Hfwwd6je42eUUsTGjCBJcBYXv2Tn1RvE_dKiwSuRPK09jjKxDLK4iJ3ELm2Yo326OgxWh9M36jd1D0TQL0wNkVM

Tons of content for players to explore including:

● Functional Painting Easel
● Piano that you can play on your hotbar
● Fishing plugin with over 70 new fish textured into the game!
● Custom mobs with unique abilities and ABDL aesthetics!
● Custom furniture items including cribs and highchairs!
● Wearable pacifiers, kitty ears, and other fun cosmetics!
● Functional sippy cups and bottles
● Stuffies, rattles, and much much more!
● As well as being constantly updated with new stuff every month!

MidFyyhC3PulBzVvOhCQTZgxvPjSV1clTXSKMR9FuKUei3vilA5TV8LBSFsLUX080wThgVbWG12_wsF0-kZ9GinO6WauBqwM47mRK7hbFDy1ytIWQOBEtAy6VcmSF7_6RC4hcNeO

ywE9kVsVSc4dx2WXEskOAexLZZFAZn8rxJVVCOev7A0ssBwgshOAR0DayLz_dZ0HzfCxMu2TFkiq3qrkrl0YBON7_9XJDE9azIiVt5CyYFPcNHyAXFbElM4PknmR9ofKMeQINgK4

Once a player would like to settle down, they have two options to claiming a base:

Join our Survival World and join or create a town. Or join the Plot World and claim a free personal plot of land.
(If you are a solo player, it is recommended you claim a plot rather than a town)

Players may also use /lock to lock any personal chests or furnaces.
rC3j3Me0kDMwgU4IikBkRYTS4ukTs88Gh3DD5tn3r0eHzY96e1AO3ORnEm9nRPVsT37dgw4kP51DwmZUMoz1TWSVdUCLlDKtxJwcIO6jPOqg773ROr76mgQlY9B-623lPdH5i7zv

09FpJkdi-IALDMEBrJEJCqt76PJSf40Ey38hwUGHJmITfNPH9U8pHbutsc6pUL77DygbijkEM8flIysDovFn7jVDj4-jLEAEsbXhb0a3ztRTArC-p9HkhWLfO57F8hdCWhLp7W0M

We also have many other plugins and features such as:
● DitzyRPG Plugin
● MineTinker
● Jobs
● Ranks
● ChatFeelings (emote plugin)
● PocketGames (Minigame plugin)
● TimedFlight
● And much more!
94oxnHeozuHQun5sZVu0Ef0AW5MXH77IJDkW49qfXylOUP2v17OxSkFKNnTWGzD-Y-SQ15rlmM0QoRQzSuphrRXbRVoeMKHquyJ89TT9LsbES-WCmOvu23RkeN2h5OYMTlzCfbVo

• Love
Reactions: Lightstreak2553, Deleted member 52998 and DiscreetDL
Is there a possibility for bedrock players soon?

Decided to dink around and check things out.

Can't say I am all that familiar with the online server side of the house so that took some figuring out but it was certainly fun to poke around.

can i get unbanned from the server please i miss be with my friends

Yo this server looks mint.
I'm glad I ran into this post because I've been thinking about getting back into Minecraft. 😃

I'm guessing no...
kexta said:

Two Days ago when I joined the server I was reading the rules and when I was reading the sign with the red writing I accidentally knock my keyboard and it made my player click the stone button under the sign and got banned and this is what it said You have been banned from this server for Did not consent to the rules.
and my username is vanz2006

kexta said:
We've considered looking into bedrock support, or a separate bedrock server. With how many people who are unable to join, it's likely it'll be happening sometime in the future! Join our discord to stay updated!

davidtrimmer said:
can i get unbanned from the server please i miss be with my friends
PM me if you'd like to appeal. I believe you were banned for suspected of being underage.

vanz2006 said:
Two Days ago when I joined the server I was reading the rules and when I was reading the sign with the red writing I accidentally knock my keyboard and it made my player click the stone button under the sign and got banned and this is what it said You have been banned from this server for Did not consent to the rules.
That username isn't in our records. I attempted to unban it either way. Make sure to read carefully next time. If you're still banned, please respond with your correct username.

I'm not very active here on ADISC so I'm sorry if I took so long to respond to all of you. It's probably best you contact me through discord if you have any problems. Thanks :)

how do i get this plugin

looks fun! still around?

Idonthaveaname said:
looks fun! still around?
Yes it is!

I just joined a few days ago, I can really recommend it.

billybob69 said:
how do i get this plugin
You can't. They won't release it to keep it for themselves. Even tho I'd be paying to get it running on my little private server.

Last edited:
Might join might not all that you will know is that I’m hiding in the shadows

thenoname666 said:
Might join might not all that you will know is that I’m hiding in the shadows
Of ur discord server

Is it on mcpe

Bro MC is one of my special interests. Gonna check this one out.

vanz2006 said:
dont worry i think i was banned from the server

Lets just say I wanna join this adventure so badly that I just purchased a new Minecraft account, yup, I did it, I won't explain why I can't use my main one here, I prefer to keep this part of my life private, its just that Minecraft plays a real big part on my life right now. So my next step is to figure out how to login to a discord server using my 2nd discord account, while staying connected on my primary account that needs to stay private also. I'm slowly trying to figure this out, note here that I won't be really active on discord, I just want to make sure I have all the needed infos on which version of Minecraft is needed and such to launch it.

is it possible to join the ABDL server with tlauncher and do you need to buy real Minecraft to play on the ABDL server or no?

Reactions: todderhr
Back