Discouraged

I use Incontrol Elite Hybrid with a Northshore XL booster. Rarely ever leak. I have a reusable bed pad 36X36” under the sheets just in case. I am a very heavy wetter.

Reactions: Diprs2, EastCoastIncon, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Leaks are inevitable if you have IC. Deal with it with a good mattress cover and quality overnight diaper. Also cut down on what you drink in the evening.

Reactions: Diprs2, EastCoastIncon and Edgewater
It's not your fault!, incontinence happens.
I went through what your going through right now. I highly recommend using high absorbency tabbed, plastic backed diapers.
The only thing I will wear over my diapers is either a plastic diaper cover or reinforce it with some clear packaging tape around the waist elastics and between the tapes for a very snug fit.
I drink my normal amount of liquids to stay hydrated at night and not wake up with a dry mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, EastCoastIncon and Edgewater
EastCoastIncon said:
I had a rough night, my bladder was running like a broken faucet. Leaked through my pull-up, soaked the bed and my gf and I had to go to the couch. Despite changing a couple hours later I woke up to realize I had another leaked and left a wet spot on the couch. It was a long night of painful bladder spasms.

Now I feel like shit and have laundry and clean up. I feel guilty for the whole thing. I think I’m going to have to make the change to tabbed adult diapers at night 😕

What do you guys do after a rough night to get yourselves out of the dump? Trying not to let a bad night ruin my day
Get a fitted brief plastic backed

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Back