Disappointed with the latest batch of SDK's

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarquestStig

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I thought i would give everyone a heads up on the latest batch of ABU SDK's that they have a horrible outer shell. I haven't been able to order some of these in a year or two since they seem to always be out of stock but now they seem to be back for now but i cant recommend them. The shell has a weird texture kinda like those cheap plastic table cloths you get at the dollar store and it is almost abrasive in nature. These need to at the very least be listed as a version 3 to note this difference and others such as a dark blue patch in the middle(i forget the name for the thing that wicks liquids) and blue leak guards. I kinda think this diaper must be made from a completely different machine since the pleated pattern inside is totally different and the overall cut of it seems different. I might have to go back to my new favorite diaper, the bambino teddy or find another one i like with a white shell and printed landing zone (any suggestions?).hope this helps someone. has anyone else noticed this new change?

Reactions: DanUt
This has been mentioned hear before. It's a shame as they were my favorite. I now buy cuddlz drydayz their a single tape with a smooth shell.

Yep I have seen the same thing! Betterdry for the win!

Reactions: Janvier
I just bought a bag for the first time not long ago so I dont have any old ones to compare. I still like them

Rearz inspire single tape are another one with a horrible rough shell. It sounds like an old vinyl record when you scratch your nail on it.

She’ll doesn’t seem to different to me. The blue made me raise a brow, but I can live with it.

The last batch I bought were fine. The outer plastic was the same as the ABU Peekabu's, which to me is very soft and smooth like real baby nappies were. Bambinos are my 2nd favourites, but their plastic seems harder/rougher in comparison.

I’m thinking about getting a pack, sounds like the new batch isn’t bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back