disability home aide worker

There's a difference between a private matter, and a deep, dark, dirty secret. You're IC. That's no secret. Don't bend over backwards trying to hide it. This is, after all, an aid. Just keep it your private business. Accept the help you need. Don't go seeking more. Since there's no need to hide the medical truth from your aid, there's no need to hide your supplies, either. They know. If it makes you feel better to keep supplies in a certain place, that's fine, just don't have a panic attack anytime the aid gets close to them.

Reactions: Diprs2
wetpantswayne said:
I have had 5 back surgeries 4 level fusion also diagnosed with MS and a cervical fusion all in the last year. It has been a tough year... when I was released from hospital rehab I had home health aide and she would change my diapers when needed. It was super embarrassing, one on one at home as I’m hospital all dignity is lost, lol. Two people coming in and changing me all the time and showering me, but being at home and being changed was more uncomfortable for me. The aide was super friendly and would make funny comments to make it easier as she knew I was embarrassed. She told me though she has people she sees that like being in their diapers and would try and get her to change them when they were perfectly able to And when she would initially change them would be excited both men and women. She Would say if she had to be changed And cared for she would understand how embarrassing it would be. There were times that I would be semi erect as from surgeries I don’t have much feeling down there and don’t get really get erect and she knows this. When I was partially like that she would ask if I wanted time to try and relieve as she knew it has been a long time since I have actually experienced an orgasm. I would say no, she would actually encourage me to try and tell me I should, I never would and then one day I was like that and I am unfortunately very small down there and she was cleaning me and all of a sudden I did it kind of just oozed out but like a lot. She laughed and said you had no clue did you and I said no and hard,y felt it, she laughed until right after that I began peeing. I kept going and going and I can’t feel at all when I do she was laughing so hard, she just covered my thing and it went all over her uniform. I felt so bad she got me in shower and cleaned up and diapered back in back in bed and said to me jokingly well I am getting paid and you had an orgasm, does that make me a prostitute? She was laughing and gave me a good laugh as well.
I can't change myself. because my right arm doesn't work properly which means I can't change my cloth nappies and plastic pants. I have four disability support workers who changed my dry or wet cloth nappies and plastic pants and I don't get embarrassed as they are just doing their job.

Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1
Back