Dipers with tails

PassiveRenegade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Screenshot_20231026-173051_Etsy.jpgScreenshot_20231026-173107_Etsy.jpgScreenshot_20231026-173132_Etsy.jpg
All theses I found on etsy.

I think there should be more dipers with tails or even reusable dipers with a detachable tail so it's washable. I'd love to have one in the future.

Reactions: mistykitty
lil comforts does a load of these. I really want one too 🥰.

Last edited:
Reactions: Throwawaw11
I'd love to have some of these, too!

That's really cute, and I love how big those diapers are!

AsherDearing said:
lil comforts does a load of these. I really want one too 🥰.

Oh wow that is a nice collection. Shame its a USA shop though. It would probably cost me an arm n a leg to get one of thoes posted to the UK.
Ali123 said:
That's really cute, and I love how big those diapers are!
I'm not sure I could handle something that big. Would be like walking around with a giant bean bag attached to ya bottem.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ali123
PassiveRenegade said:
Oh wow that is a nice collection. Shame its a USA shop though. It would probably cost me an arm n a leg to get one of thoes posted to the UK.
Honestly, the selection of cloth nappies is awful in the UK in general, unless terries and plastic pants are your jam, I really wish I could get some Rearz prefolds and wraps but they are sold out pretty much everywhere, or just some decent cloth nappies that aren’t cheapo ones off Amazon. 😔.

AsherDearing said:
Honestly, the selection of cloth nappies is awful in the UK in general, unless terries and plastic pants are your jam, I really wish I could get some Rearz prefolds and wraps but they are sold out pretty much everywhere, or just some decent cloth nappies that aren’t cheapo ones off Amazon. 😔.
I found some on amazon, I bort one recently on sale for £12. They are decent enough but I still need boosters and to buy reusable ones are rediclously expensive. I intend to make some but haven't got around to it.

Those look so cute. I really want one

Ohwhy10 said:
Those look so cute. I really want one

You're not the only one. :D I don't wear cloth but those look super fun.

footedpjs said:
You're not the only one. :D I don't wear cloth but those look super fun.
I’ve seen people just use them as covers as well.

Reactions: footedpjs
Back