Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRascal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
So it’s actually only recently come to my attention that whilst I’ve not purged my ABDL supply over the years because it was secret I’ve actually purged other things thinking it wasn’t normal or acceptable.

Examples of this are modelling balloons I use to love making complex structures/animals with them but was told countless times it was time to get rid as I had to my parents “outgrown them”
Now I feel like an idiot for listening and purging. The same thing with my cuddly toys I use to love sleeping with them and got a much better sleep for it.

Well f*ck that I’m ordering balloons again and I’m going to enjoy it, I’ve now got 5 cuddly toys and I love them! And I’m back in nappies finally happy with who I am.

My question to you guys have you had childlike interests that you felt forced to purge due to it not been “age appropriate” if so what were they and how did you deal with it?

Oh yeah I basically had to purge everything I liked at the time because it was "childish". I used pacifiers a lot when I was kid and that had to go, my plushies, my dolls, even my Legos! I don't mind it nowadays, but I remember hating my parents for a few days after every 'purge' 😤

• Sad
Reactions: LittleRascal and Hemix
Yes, because of my imagination, I loved playing with toys and I think I still like it. My parents made me toss them and keep only two Bionicles.

I still miss many of them nowadays and, if I was living alone, I would get new ones 😠

Reactions: Deleted member 65044 and LittleRascal
AchilleaFaerie said:
Oh yeah I basically had to purge everything I liked at the time because it was "childish". I used pacifiers a lot when I was kid and that had to go, my plushies, my dolls, even my Legos! I don't mind it nowadays, but I remember hating my parents for a few days after every 'purge' 😤

Yes, because of my imagination, I loved playing with toys and I think I still like it. My parents made me toss them and keep only two Bionicles.
I still miss many of them nowadays and, if I was living alone, I would get new ones 😠

I’m getting it all again I sleep in a pile of plushies every night with a fresh padded nappy and onesie whilst sucking on my dummy/pacifier and adore it literally sleeping through like a baby instead of waking up cold or uncomfortable after 4 hours.
What pissed me off was balloon modelling wasn’t a childish fad I seriously enjoyed taking it to the adult level using 20 balloons at a time on 3 hour projects it was the lack of mess I love about balloon modelling you just had balloons it didn’t get messy unlike my clay modelling which would cover my desk by the time I was done.

In conclusion I’ve grown up and decide I enjoy the comforts of been and feeling little and I seriously mean it when I say NOTHING will ever take that away from me again.

As for toys they spark creativity, creating stories and adventures whilst playing and what’s bad about that? Sometimes I think it’s best parents just mind there own business.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hemix
LittleMonsterUK said:
As for toys they spark creativity, creating stories and adventures whilst playing and what’s bad about that? Sometimes I think it’s best parents just mind there own business.
Most of life's problems would be resolved if they weren't so nosy 🤣 I'm happy that you're getting it all back! I'm in that process too and I wouldn't trade my stuffies for anything!!

AchilleaFaerie said:
Most of life's problems would be resolved if they weren't so nosy 🤣 I'm happy that you're getting it all back! I'm in that process too and I wouldn't trade my stuffies for anything!!

Stuffies and nappies are my two favourite things when it comes to bed time, you have the warm soft padding on the lower half thanks to the nappy/diaper and plushies everywhere on the top half I use one as a pillow, snuggle one into me and have one behind my back and usually one over my head 🙈 wouldn’t trade it for anything here is my most recent purchase.

I bought it because it matched my comforter (little one on top) and I must say they look adorable together 😍

Attachments

• 2180A208-C6DD-4003-97C3-F0BF152DB0CF.jpeg
    2180A208-C6DD-4003-97C3-F0BF152DB0CF.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
LittleMonsterUK said:
Stuffies and nappies are my two favourite things when it comes to bed time, you have the warm soft padding on the lower half thanks to the nappy/diaper and plushies everywhere on the top half I use one as a pillow, snuggle one into me and have one behind my back and usually one over my head 🙈 wouldn’t trade it for anything here is my most recent purchase.

I bought it because it matched my comforter (little one on top) and I must say they look adorable together 😍
THEY'RE SO CUTE, oh my goodness I love dinosaurs, but I'm on the search for an octopus plush at the moment :think: I also get very little when it's bedtime, having all my stuffies and a nice diapee while being read a story is just everything to me, probably my favorite thing to do every day.

Reactions: LittleRascal
There we go balance restored, ironically the same amount and price my last lot sold for on the forced purge, that ain’t happening again.

Attachments

• 4B81A627-0F52-4F5B-A956-00DA1241B463.jpeg
    4B81A627-0F52-4F5B-A956-00DA1241B463.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back