Did you ever have an accident because you forgot you weren't wearing a diaper?

TheGrimmRetails

The Wizard of Wondermart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A full accident hasn't happened to me yet. But there are times when I was so used to having a diaper that I started to wet myself before realizing I wasn't wearing and barely stopped before the seal was completely broken.

Reactions: Diprs2, Fleetwoodmac32192, Lostdiapersboy and 2 others
Had a few minor accidents! The ones during waking hours weren’t terrible, just enough to create a small wet spot. Had a handful during naps that were more the just a spot. Now a days, if I’m sleeping, I’m diapered. Also I’m always at least wearing a pull-up while I’m awake because of diminished bladder control. Most of the time I’d be fine but there’s always the othe 10% to worry about

Reactions: Diprs2, Deleted member 66129 and TheGrimmRetails
I wear 24/7 now due to IC, but before I went 24/7, I did have accidents on occasion. Luckily, most of my accidents were small, but none the less embarrassing. It is amazing just how comforting it is to know you’re wearing protection and generally don’t have to worry about accidents. Obviously the occasional leak happens, but you learn to take precautions for that as best as you can,

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and TheGrimmRetails
I've had some close calls, mentally ready to just "let go" and then clenching down, stopping myself, because I'm not diapered LOL. This happens when I've worn a lot for awhile (say, over the course of a weekend) and then I change and get ready for work.

Of course, I do leak when I laugh or sneeze, and that isn't something I can control. If its particularly frequent, I wear Rearz cloth trainers in the evenings when I'm not diapered up. Lately its been better, but last month it was damn near every night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Deleted member 66129 and TheGrimmRetails
NO I wear 24/7/365

JulestheFloof said:
I've had some close calls, mentally ready to just "let go" and then clenching down, stopping myself, because I'm not diapered LOL. This happens when I've worn a lot for awhile (say, over the course of a weekend) and then I change and get ready for work.

Of course, I do leak when I laugh or sneeze, and that isn't something I can control. If its particularly frequent, I wear Rearz cloth trainers in the evenings when I'm not diapered up. Lately its been better, but last month it was damn near every night.
love an unexpected pee accident.I also go when bringing groceries in on a rainy day.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, Diprs2 and Deleted member 66129
yes, so use to wearing pantyhose every day, forget when i'm wearing a pullups under. Ehen i get tickled, d drip a few drops, then a small puddle.

Reactions: Diprs2
Not the way you're phrasing it but I did wet myself without realizing it only to find out later I needed a change. I was warned that my day diapers are only for emergencies, not convenience. I didn't heed the warning and lost my potty training much to my great shame.🥵

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Seasblewin, Lostdiapersboy and 1 other person
Started back into diapers at around 24 and have had around maybe 4-5 since then. They're rare but thankfully, it's only happened at my own house. I guess it happens when you're stressed more.

Reactions: Diprs2, wolfieblue and elaleman
I’ve come close to it when I’ve been wearing, and then had to go back to boring normal underwear and forgotten to have to hold it🫣

Reactions: theancientmariner, Diprs2, wolfieblue and 1 other person
Ya a few times , mostly #2 accidents the rare times I didn't have a diaper on , I'd have a pull up or thick underwear and that's not fun to clean up.

Reactions: Diprs2
Back