Did anyone else have a Plastic Pant Fetish as a Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JustinCace said:
I’ve never seen or heard of that kind of garment.
do you think she enjoyed wearing?
Well let me put is this way, I enjoyed wearing them (a lot)

Reactions: vp39 and JustinCace
I don't know if this was mentioned before, but it seems like the textured embossed vinyl and plastic fabrics were made to emulate pre-existing vinyl-coated products that existed before. The Gerber plastic pants are labeled on the tag as '100% Nylon Vinyl Lined'. That indicates a product that is a nylon fabric with a texture that is coated with vinyl on both sides. I think before plastic and vinyl pants there were rubber coated nainsook (cotton) or silk as well as gum rubber pants. Perhaps the embossed plastic and vinyl is mostly just a style that existed for a time with baby products.

I get the fascination. They have a particular weight and texture. I miss the thicker, heavier and soft plastics that they used for baby diapers as well as Attends and similar products.

Reactions: diaperwoody, BillSpeed and (deleted member)
BlueBiggle said:
I don't know if this was mentioned before, but it seems like the textured embossed vinyl and plastic fabrics were made to emulate pre-existing vinyl-coated products that existed before. The Gerber plastic pants are labeled on the tag as '100% Nylon Vinyl Lined'. That indicates a product that is a nylon fabric with a texture that is coated with vinyl on both sides. I think before plastic and vinyl pants there were rubber coated nainsook (cotton) or silk as well as gum rubber pants. Perhaps the embossed plastic and vinyl is mostly just a style that existed for a time with baby products.

I get the fascination. They have a particular weight and texture. I miss the thicker, heavier and soft plastics that they used for baby diapers as well as Attends and similar products.
That is a good thought; something that hadn't occurred to me. Thanks for that...! I had wondered how the texture thing started.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BillSpeed
Taffeta plastics were widely used in the 1960s, 1970s and the first half of the 1980s.

For a variety of reasons corporate companies switched to plain buttery smooth plastics to cut production costs, make more profit and save money.

• Thinking
Reactions: diaperwoody, Angelapinks, Luvshugs and 1 other person
I still believe that patterned vinyl film products disappeared from the market because of low sales.
Specifically, plastic-pants.com used to have several different colors of taffeta-pattern garments available, made by Gary. I have a couple of red bikini-cut and four red full-cut panties from them that I wear now and then. Slowly their inventory in those plastics decreased; I fluked onto those that I have; one day they were gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and BillSpeed
vp39 said:
I still believe that patterned vinyl film products disappeared from the market because of low sales.
In my personal opinion corporate companies stopped using taffeta embossed plastics because the buttery smooth polyethylene was cheaper and more affordable.

"polyethylene"
...and here this whole time I thought we'd been talking about vinyl plastic.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Mickey said:
Viele der Hersteller von Baby-Kunststoffhosen gingen einfach langsam aus dem Geschäft. Es lag an Wegwerfwindeln. Sie wurden von Jahr zu Jahr beliebter, sodass immer weniger Menschen Plastikhosen für ihre Babys kauften. Es gibt so viele Arten, wenn Sie bei eBay nach Vintage-Modellen suchen. Derjenige, der dem strukturierten Vinyl am längsten treu geblieben ist, war Gerber, von den 60ern bis in die frühen 90er. Ich glaube, bis dahin gab es nur noch wenige andere Unternehmen, die so etwas herstellten, und ich glaube, Gerber hat einfach aus Kostengründen gewechselt. Es gab ein paar Unternehmen, die Produkte für Erwachsene herstellten, aber leider haben auch sie ihr Geschäft aufgegeben, allerdings Anfang der 2010er Jahre, glaube ich. Lediglich Kosten- und Produktänderungen im Laufe der Zeit sowie allgemeine Wissensverluste führten dazu, dass diese Art von Kunststoffhosen nicht mehr hergestellt wurde. Es ist mein Ziel, so etwas wieder in Produktion zu bringen, aber es wird noch ein paar Jahre dauern. Sie können strukturiertes Vinyl finden, meist das Rautenkreuzmuster, das dem winzigen sechseckigen Muster auf den alten Gerber-Hosen gegenübersteht. Es ist größtenteils ähnlich und wird auch funktionieren, sodass dies erreicht werden kann, wenn sich jemand Mühe gibt.
In der DDR gab es noch Hersteller wie zum Beispiel Baby Chic Rusi Görlitz Babywäsche Burgstädt Die PVC Windelhosen in verschiedenen Größen auch für Erwachsene hergestellt haben.

Reactions: hmi1972
I don't have a Plastic Pant Fetish ! I can say that I do plus Abbie will agree an fascination with diaper covers , most the ones with cute designs along with pastel colors !!

• Love
Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
passion4life said:
I remember at about the age of 9-10 playing at a friends house and when I went inside his house to use the bathroom, there was a pair of rubber pants hanging on the shower rod to dry. I took them off the hook and they felt so wonderfully soft and smooth! I immediately became attracted to them. When I asked my friend about them, he said his Mom made him wear a diaper and plastic pants to bed because from time to time he would wet the bed. I so wanted to do the same so I purposely wet my pants hoping MY Mom would make me wear plastic pants to bed. No such luck. She merely asked me not to wet my pants anymore, so I didn't.

However, over the years my attraction to diapers and plastic pants became significant. I binged/purged for years never really being able to pursue my fetish. However, after a divorce later in life and after a serious car wreck I find myself in diapers and plastic pants. I am urinary incontinent mostly at night with real urgency problems during days. I do not have any AB tendencies, but truly a DL now. It took so many years of desire and guilt and more desire and guilt to get in a place I am comfortable. Now my challenge to to find others that understand and don't judge. Can anyone relate?
Yes i had that desire swell and still do even stronger

Reactions: Ortler, Babybike2, BillSpeed and 3 others
When 4 years old, I watched my mom change my little sister. Cloth diapers with plastic pants over.
You get the idea. At 5 I made my first plastic pants out of a plastic shopping bag.
I continued to do so every now and then until I learnt from internet some years ago that one can still get plastic pants,
and in adult sizes. Now I have a few.

Reactions: BillSpeed, vp39 and Angelapinks
I actually have a pair of plastic pants being delivered this evening. I have no previous experience with them, but am looking forward to seeing what they are like.

Reactions: BillSpeed, Angelapinks and Luvshugs
MoonMan said:
I actually have a pair of plastic pants being delivered this evening. I have no previous experience with them, but am looking forward to seeing what they are like.
Enjoy your delivery and hope they are as good as anticipated. May we ask where you got them from?

Last edited:
Reactions: BillSpeed, PaddedRita and MoonMan
Angelapinks said:
Enjoy your delivery and hope they are as good as anticipated. May we ask where you got them from?
Awww, thanks. They're Rearz Angela pants. They were from My Inner Baby via Amazon. I don't love ordering from there, but the availability and short delivery time were too good to pass up. I've gotta say, all of you here might be onto something, the plastic feels pretty cool, going to try them here in a bit.

Reactions: vp39, Angelapinks, BillSpeed and 1 other person
MoonMan said:
I hope they are very nice plastic pants!!!

Reactions: MoonMan and Angelapinks
OnePiece said:
When 4 years old, I watched my mom change my little sister. Cloth diapers with plastic pants over.
You get the idea. At 5 I made my first plastic pants out of a plastic shopping bag.
I continued to do so every now and then until I learnt from internet some years ago that one can still get plastic pants,
and in adult sizes. Now I have a few.
Very familiar recollections, my siblings were all younger than me and there were pairs of rubbers in the house. The look, the feel of them, the smell of them kept drawing me to put them on. When I did put a pair on for the first time, what an explosion of the most tremendous feelings. From that day on I have been hooked

Reactions: bedwetter bobby, OnePiece, Luvshugs and 2 others
A thought just popped into my head as I was going about the house. Wearing rubbers next to your skin is the most heavenly feeling there is. Plastic pants love, love, love

Reactions: OnePiece, Angelapinks and vp39
passion4life said:
I remember at about the age of 9-10 playing at a friends house and when I went inside his house to use the bathroom, there was a pair of rubber pants hanging on the shower rod to dry. I took them off the hook and they felt so wonderfully soft and smooth! I immediately became attracted to them. When I asked my friend about them, he said his Mom made him wear a diaper and plastic pants to bed because from time to time he would wet the bed. I so wanted to do the same so I purposely wet my pants hoping MY Mom would make me wear plastic pants to bed. No such luck. She merely asked me not to wet my pants anymore, so I didn't.

However, over the years my attraction to diapers and plastic pants became significant. I binged/purged for years never really being able to pursue my fetish. However, after a divorce later in life and after a serious car wreck I find myself in diapers and plastic pants. I am urinary incontinent mostly at night with real urgency problems during days. I do not have any AB tendencies, but truly a DL now. It took so many years of desire and guilt and more desire and guilt to get in a place I am comfortable. Now my challenge to to find others that understand and don't judge. Can anyone relate?
I certainly can relate. I often looked for plastic panties or diapers at friends homes, when I was a kid. Unfortunately it rarely happened. But when it did, it was thrilling. I did wear diapers and plastic panties till about 6-7 for bed wetting. Always was interested in finding others that had the same issue. In the neighborhood where I grew up, not a lot of bed wetters wore diapers, as so it seemed.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Zeke said:
It’s interesting to see how many of us feel that we were the only ones with this unique desire. The internet has taken some of that isolation away and given us anonymous access to diapers, plastic pants, pacifiers, onesies, and many other of the varied objects of our affection. It still makes me curious as to what percentage of the population we actually are as even when you extrapolate the number here with the love of plastic pants to the number of the general public we’re still a very small percentage. But it’s much better than thinking you’re alone in this unusual desire. Much as I did for years before stumbling upon others through the internet in the mid ‘90s. So I might be a little strange, but now I know that I’m not alone in my polymer pants attraction. Plastic pants rule!
I can relate to all of your statement.

Reactions: Angelapinks and vp39
My fascination with plastic pants started soon after I was potty trained. Mom would let me wear my younger sisters plastic pants for a while while playing in the morning before Mom dressed me. Also I remember wearing my sisters plastic pants to bed for nap time. Just plastic pants - no diapers. I suspect that was to prevent me from regressing to needing diapers. With just plastic pants, I could pull them down just like underwear if I needed to use the toilet. My sister is 2 years younger than me, maybe what I was wearing were actually mine.

When the plastic pants no longer fit, I would ask Mom and she would help me fashion plastic pants by cutting the corners off a plastic bag. I would wear this for hours over top my pants. This progressed to all sort of antics to get my hands on plastic pants. Then it was fashioning diapers out of an old baby blanket and large plastic bags.

My first wet dreams involved plastic pants and diapers which hard wired me for this fetish.

• Wow
Reactions: diaperwoody, OnePiece, Angelapinks and 5 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back