Did anyone else have a Plastic Pant Fetish as a Child?

70sPampers said:
The only downside to wearing just vinyl pants is that, since they tend to trap air and heat, if I wear them alone for extended periods of time, my privates get hot and sweaty and then the vinyl pants stick to my skin--preventing me from enjoying the slight arousing friction that is normally caused by the dry textured material as it brushes back and forth against my privates.

Can anyone else relate?
Yes, your skin respirates and the plastic will trap the heat and moisture. Less of a problem when you are a child as your sweat glands take a bit of time to develop. I didn't wear them long enough periods for skin to acclimatize to them. But these days I'm acclimatized to my diapers, I almost always have plastic pants over them.
70sPampers said:
I have all but given up on Vintage Gerber pants
I can fix this for you! DM if you want details.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Angelapinks
vp39 said:
As for the plastic tending to stick to your skin, is that not one of the delights of wearing plastic...?
Well... I guess to each his own. For me, the "turn-on" with diapers and plastic pants has always been the reality of the arousing "friction" from the slightly textured plastic brushing lightly against my privates, leading to heightened excitement, masturbation, and eventual climax. Thus, if said plastic ends up sticking to my skin when I get excited, then no friction, no arousal, no masturbation, and no climax.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Deleted member 56273
Mickey said:
I can fix this for you! DM if you want details.
Yeah, I seem to recall that you have quite a stash of either baby-sized vintage Gerber pants that still feature the diamond embossing, and/or you have quite a stash of adult-sized Gerber vinyl pants that have diamond embossing, right?

Currently I am broke, busted, and disgusted so I cannot do anything at the moment. But when the day comes that I have funds, I will be sure to hit you up 😄

• Sad
70sPampers said:
Well... I guess to each his own. For me, the "turn-on" with diapers and plastic pants has always been the reality of the arousing "friction" from the slightly textured plastic brushing lightly against my privates, leading to heightened excitement, masturbation, and eventual climax. Thus, if said plastic ends up sticking to my skin when I get excited, then no friction, no arousal, no masturbation, and no climax.
Well, it sticks to my ass a lot more than it does in front, and I wear often enough that there's little or no perspiration and not so much tendency to stick. But one of the things I like about sleeping in plastic panties is that they move with my body when I turn over and slide easily against the sheets.

Reactions: Angelapinks and 70sPampers
70sPampers said:
Yeah, I seem to recall that you have quite a stash of either baby-sized vintage Gerber pants that still feature the diamond embossing, and/or you have quite a stash of adult-sized Gerber vinyl pants that have diamond embossing, right?

Currently I am broke, busted, and disgusted so I cannot do anything at the moment. But when the day comes that I have funds, I will be sure to hit you up 😄
I have a stash of both toddler, and adult size is XL, fits most everyone though they are big.

Reactions: Angelapinks and 70sPampers
passion4life said:
I remember at about the age of 9-10 playing at a friends house and when I went inside his house to use the bathroom, there was a pair of rubber pants hanging on the shower rod to dry. I took them off the hook and they felt so wonderfully soft and smooth! I immediately became attracted to them. When I asked my friend about them, he said his Mom made him wear a diaper and plastic pants to bed because from time to time he would wet the bed. I so wanted to do the same so I purposely wet my pants hoping MY Mom would make me wear plastic pants to bed. No such luck. She merely asked me not to wet my pants anymore, so I didn't.

However, over the years my attraction to diapers and plastic pants became significant. I binged/purged for years never really being able to pursue my fetish. However, after a divorce later in life and after a serious car wreck I find myself in diapers and plastic pants. I am urinary incontinent mostly at night with real urgency problems during days. I do not have any AB tendencies, but truly a DL now. It took so many years of desire and guilt and more desire and guilt to get in a place I am comfortable. Now my challenge to to find others that understand and don't judge. Can anyone relate?
I can totally relate to the binge bust cycle and wanting to share with like minded people:)

Reactions: Angelapinks
Always wear plastic pants over my nappy.
If I am out without any supplies I will wear two nappies esp if they are fabric backed, to stop them wicking…
Wore terry nappies when young so maybe that’s why? I always remember a distinctive smell?

Reactions: Angelapinks, Brumas94, wowser81 and 1 other person
Ric2 said:
I can totally relate to the binge bust cycle and wanting to share with like minded people:)
That's me to the T

vp39 said:
…..But one of the things I like about sleeping in plastic panties is that they move with my body when I turn over and slide easily against the sheets.
This is one of the benefits of having plastic pants on in bed, but I have some types that grab rather than slide. The bright yellow Haian EVA pants that I’ve got have a lot of the characteristics of rubber in that they’re similarly stretchy and have a tendency to grab any surface that they’re in contact with. Their outside surface must be textured enough to make them grab the sheets more than the diapers that they’re covering as they’ll hold to the sheets and the diaper will slide to the side. Euroflex (polyurethane) plastic pants that I’ve used aren’t quite as grabby, but they’re not as slippery against the sheets as vinyl pants and they’re quite stretchy. The PEVA pants that I’ve used probably wouldn’t be quite as slippery as vinyl if the surface of those that I have used was smooth, but their texturing makes them grip the sheets more than smooth vinyl. Their texture is kind of like the Gerber plastic pants of the ‘60s through the ‘80s had on their outside, but they’re not as soft as the plastic Gerber used. For sliding against the sheets it’s hard to beat smooth vinyl. While this isn’t the most important aspect in choosing plastic pants it does mean that you don’t have think to lift your butt up every time you roll over in bed, you can just slide it over the sheets and your diaper stays where it supposed to.

Reactions: marlin, vp39, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I agree. I knew from a very young age that I wanted to wear plastic panties again - all the time, everywhere, but knew that I could never get away with that. It was a great source of frustration to me that I couldn't find plastic panties anywhere and when I was finally old enough to spend my lunch money on Gerber's, which anyone could buy at the local grocery, the toddler size was already too small. With rudimentary experimentation, I discover that almost anything vinyl plastic could elicit the desirable and appropriate reaction.

Reactions: Babygs2608, marlin, vp39 and 3 others
...not just plastic pants....

Attachments

• IMG_4587.jpg
    IMG_4587.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Deleted member 64479, Angelapinks and marlin
Mickey said:
I have a stash of both toddler, and adult size is XL, fits most everyone though they are big.
Same here. I have a stash of the Toddler size. When im feeling it, I will invite a Grindr hook up to come over and get in a pair. I love when we both wear a pair and make out. My Grindr hookups are usually with guys 19-24 and they are super HOT!!!!!! It’s funny because most of them never even heard of Toddler plastic baby pants but they do enjoy wearing them.

Reactions: pvcorion and Angelapinks
I know this is not an advertising platform, but I have just found some of the best-designed waterproof diaper covers - in Australia. Shipping costs might be prohibitive, but shouldn't stop the dedicated.

I just dropped the following review on their website:
These are the last word in pilchers. I have been a cloth nappy wearer for more than 40 years, scouring the world for the perfect fit in waterproof covers since day one. In my time, I have bought every product from every manufacturer, some of them OK, most horrible. In parallel, I spent decades fine-tuning my personal preferences in collaboration with professional seamstresses making up my own pants. None of these (hundreds of) attempts came close to the perfection encapsulated in this Adult Waterproof Pilcher/Nappy Cover. Bravo! If there was a Nobel Prize for pilchers, I'd be nominating you for it. The design of these pants is masterful: not too tight, and not too loose. No inexplicable sags or bagginess in random places, yet generously proportioned to accommodate large nappies, gently supporting them in all the right spots. The enscapsulated wide-band waist elastic of the XXL is lovely. The narrowed side profile is an inspired touch I have not seen from other manufacturers, contra-intuitively providing vertical support for the heavier cloth layers without all that unnecessary waterproofing at the outside of one's hips where it is not needed. The 'look' of the cover when worn is very good, not that this is a selling point. The true value in these pants is their comfort, and I have finally found my ultimate design. Subsequent order placed.

As is the case these days, the pants are made of PUL. Nevertheless, I can't recommend them more highly. Go for the white ones ;)

https://nightnday.com.au/products/a...r-cover-washable-reusable?variant=28546401537

Reactions: wowser81, Trina and Angelapinks
whiteplastic said:
I know this is not an advertising platform, but I have just found some of the best-designed waterproof diaper covers - in Australia. Shipping costs might be prohibitive, but shouldn't stop the dedicated.

These are the last word in pilchers. I have been a cloth nappy wearer for more than 40 years, scouring the world for the perfect fit in waterproof covers since day one. In my time, I have bought every product from every manufacturer, some of them OK, most horrible. In parallel, I spent decades fine-tuning my personal preferences in collaboration with professional seamstresses making up my own pants. None of these (hundreds of) attempts came close to the perfection encapsulated in this Adult Waterproof Pilcher/Nappy Cover. Bravo! If there was a Nobel Prize for pilchers, I'd be nominating you for it. The design of these pants is masterful: not too tight, and not too loose. No inexplicable sags or bagginess in random places, yet generously proportioned to accommodate large nappies, gently supporting them in all the right spots. The enscapsulated wide-band waist elastic of the XXL is lovely. The narrowed side profile is an inspired touch I have not seen from other manufacturers, contra-intuitively providing vertical support for the heavier cloth layers without all that unnecessary waterproofing at the outside of one's hips where it is not needed. The 'look' of the cover when worn is very good, not that this is a selling point. The true value in these pants is their comfort, and I have finally found my ultimate design. Subsequent order placed.

As is the case these days, the pants are made of PUL. Nevertheless, I can't recommend them more highly. Go for the white ones ;)

https://nightnday.com.au/products/a...r-cover-washable-reusable?variant=28546401537
Well, these DO look interesting. My question for you is whether or not the plastic material has any embossing texture to it, specifically, anything similar to vintage 70s Pampers diapers diamond embossed plastic. Can you confirm?

This is the texture I am referring to (photo is a sample vintage Greek babySoftex diaper):

Babylino and babySoftex samples5.JPG

70sPampers said:
Well, these DO look interesting. My question for you is whether or not the plastic material has any embossing texture to it, specifically, anything similar to vintage 70s Pampers diapers diamond embossed plastic. Can you confirm?

This is the texture I am referring to (photo is a sample vintage Greek babySoftex diaper):

View attachment 109776
Regrettably not embossed or overtly textured. The PUL is ever so slightly rough on the outside and smooth on the inner. The styling is beyond reproach: very babyish once you have a diaper inside it!

• Sad
whiteplastic said:

looks good but would be better in PVC, do they make a PVC (plastic/vinyl) version or does anyone else in a similar style?

sambus said:
looks good but would be better in PVC, do they make a PVC (plastic/vinyl) version or does anyone else in a similar style?
Unsure if they do. I searched their products for keyword 'PVC' and drew a blank. I agree with you that a laminated PVC would be better, but now I have multiple of their pants and can get my seamstress to unpick and make me my own with that exact pattern. Looking forward to that!

Reactions: wowser81 and Angelapinks
I was OK with wearing plastic pants over my disposable diaper or pads during my childhood. As I said, my aunt was using plastic tie-on model but she was not completely happy about them. Mostly she used on me and her son during one ski trip ( during night at ski resort) or at home when she put us in bed.
Me personally like those tie-ons. Fabric was nice and soft.
Liked pull-up and snap on plastic pants, exp. when they had “full and tight” look. I liked to touch them. Felt really nice

whiteplastic said:
Regrettably not embossed or overtly textured. The PUL is ever so slightly rough on the outside and smooth on the inner. The styling is beyond reproach: very babyish once you have a diaper inside it!
Okay, thanks for the feedback.

I did xxx

Back