Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

Did anyone else have a Plastic Pant Fetish as a Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maia said:
Indeed, I was also quite surprised to find a supplier who sold something other than the usual glossy food wrap.
The plastic indeed feels nice to the touch and makes that tell-take sweet swishing sound when brushing past it. Like you say, the pattern is so small that it’s hard to see, but you definitely can feel and hear the difference.

But I was eventually disappointed by the quality of their plastic pants, or actually, their odd shape. When laid out flat they looked like large men’s underpants, as if someone had taken one and created a pattern from it. There was hardly any real shape to them, no front or back, let alone the sort of room between the legs needed for cloth diapers. Maybe they improved that since then, it’s been a couple of years ago, but they were mostly useless for me.

I was also wondering if anyone else knew about baby-pants.com? I ordered several pair of their Gary “pink stars” plastic pants years ago, because that was then the only place where I could find plastic pants that did not labour under the challenge of a wholly inexcusable lack of surface texturing (aka taffeta embossing).
But their stock ran out, and I concluded that was another last resort dried up.

But some time ago I looked and they now do have several plastic pants that can stifle the wailing of us, poor texture-deprived souls 😂. But I am serious. If you check out their site, there’s two or three menu entries for plastic pants: one for Gary plastic pants, and there’s a “pastel pink” panty listed there that is described as having a texture on one side. It’s also visible on the picture.

But the other entry “Classic Plastic Pants” has “pink stars” and “blue stars” listed, and both supposedly are from textured plastic.

I just placed an order because I’m curious if they are any good, but there was some issue with PayPal that I hope they can resolve tomorrow (Monday).
I still have two of the old Pink Stars pants, I made these pictures with my phone the other day to show the texture detail. Of course I don’t know if their current pants look the same. View attachment 110067
View attachment 110068
That just seems like the perfect texture for the antics I would get up to wearing them.

MikeDJ said:
Yep..I know that texture..Its all over my pairs of Gerber pants. It has that nice swish sound.
Yeah, I have seen your diamond-textured Gerber pants on this forum before... they are "da bomb!"

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Maia said:
taffeta embossing
This texture makes plastics so arousing and gentle to the skin. Corporate companies ditched the taffeta plastics for plain buttery smooth to cut production costs, save money and make more profit, which IMO is unacceptable.

Reactions: Angelapinks
MikeDJ said:
Its has to be a nice white vinyl, no PUL or crappy Peva.
Funny that you mention the different choices in material for these kinds of baby products! When it comes to "plastic pants" I too have always been a "vinyl only" type of DL! PUL or Peva never really did anything for me... although, I have been curious to experiment with others materials that look appealing.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
I have seen your diamond-textured Gerber pants on this forum before... they are "da bomb!"
I grew up with these until my 4s.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and 70sPampers
Angelapinks said:
I was wearing plastic pants as my underwear of choice
Sorry to ask a TMI question here, but I just need some clarification so that I can follow along with understanding your fetish: are you saying that you wore/wear your plastic pants next to your skin? Or do you wear them over a diaper? I myself have a diaper fetish--particularly, a strong fetish for the plastic material found on vintage 70s era diapers (like diamond-embossed textured Pampers, etc). This serves me well during "M sessions" because I don't need to "wear" the plastic backed diaper in order to achieve my intended arousal/climax purposes; rubbing the outside works just fine. And on those rare occasions when I want to actually wear a vintage plastic diaper for prolonged periods, it is the padding side that is in contact with my skin, so there are no complications.

But with vinyl pants the situation is not the same.

Basically, because of my diaper fetish, any plastic pants (actually vinyl pants... not plastic... we just call them that 😉 ) that feature a similar diamond-embossing will trigger my arousal factor, and thus, turn me on. And so I can definitely incorporate them into "M sessions" when desired. However, I have tried wearing textured vinyl pants for prolonged period of time simply for the turn-on factor, and this works fine for the first few minutes... until they get too hot and sweaty to be enjoyable... vinyl sticking to private parts and all... you get what I mean.

So... do you actually wear them all day long right next to your skin?

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Angelapinks
70sPampers said:
Sorry to ask a TMI question here, but I just need some clarification so that I can follow along with understanding your fetish: are you saying that you wore/wear your plastic pants next to your skin? Or do you wear them over a diaper? I myself have a diaper fetish--particularly, a strong fetish for the plastic material found on vintage 70s era diapers (like diamond-embossed textured Pampers, etc). This serves me well during "M sessions" because I don't need to "wear" the plastic backed diaper in order to achieve my intended arousal/climax purposes; rubbing the outside works just fine. And on those rare occasions when I want to actually wear a vintage plastic diaper for prolonged periods, it is the padding side that is in contact with my skin, so there are no complications.

But with vinyl pants the situation is not the same.

Basically, because of my diaper fetish, any plastic pants (actually vinyl pants... not plastic... we just call them that 😉 ) that feature a similar diamond-embossing will trigger my arousal factor, and thus, turn me on. And so I can definitely incorporate them into "M sessions" when desired. However, I have tried wearing textured vinyl pants for prolonged period of time simply for the turn-on factor, and this works fine for the first few minutes... until they get too hot and sweaty to be enjoyable... vinyl sticking to private parts and all... you get what I mean.

I did when I was younger, I just loved the tight sweaty feeling but when you are a teen you don't sweat as much as an adult and I mostly wore them in Fall, Winter and Spring as summers here can be very hot and I was usually in a bathing suit or shorts. When I was age 11 ans 12 I had a morning paper route so I was up at 5 AM and out by 5:30 to deliver the morning paper to all the business men in our area. In Winter I wore some of my sisters tights under my clothes to keep warm and went to a local Coin Laundry to fold my papers where it was warm. There was a little man who cleaned the Laundry and the Cafe next door and he would open up so I could stay out of the weather. One day while folding and packing the papers in my bike carrier I found some plastic baby pants in Lost & Found box and due to my experience with them earlier I grabbed them and just before I went out I saw there was a pair of Super Size pants for toddlers. They looked big enough and were so soft I had to try them on but Ithought they would not fit over my undies and tights so I went itno the bathroom and stripped off, put them on and the my tights with my undies in my coat pocket I set off to deliver and by the time I was done I was so turned on by the feel of the plastic that I went up to my room and finished what the pants had started. I was called to breakfast by mum so I got dressed in my undies and the tights still wearing the plastic pants and then it was off to school. That was the first of many times I wore them to school.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers, vp39 and Brumas94
Re. having the plastic directly next to the skin:

70sPampers said:

The plastic panties I wore as a child and teenager in daytime were snap-on pants that had the plastic doubled into a kind of pouch in the front and back with only the business part in the middle left open. I the idea was that a cloth or disposable nappy would be held in place with its ends tucked in the pouch.

This worked perfectly. Between the legs where the opening was the plastic panty didn’t touch my skin but the rest all did, and with the waist up so high that was quite a large area.

I never found that sweaty. The key to that is to allow enough ventilation, and that can be done even with waterproof plastic pants.

I wore snap panties so the sides weren’t hermetically sealed, and my mother made sure they were so oversized that the plastic was never stretched taut but touched my skin in many folds.

And maybe most important was to never wear other clothes over my plastic pants. I could only ‘shield them’ with wide dresses, petticoats or pinafores; but I could never wear pants or tighter fitting dresses.

In a private setting it’s best to not cover them at all. My mother had developed a routine of quickly pulling plastic panties’ elastics to let in some air whenever she walked past. I adored that being lovingly fussed over. Maybe that’s also why I still melt away when hearing swishy plastic pant-sounds and the snapping of elastics and snap buttons 🥰. But the purpose was to let in air, and I picked up doing that as well.

With that, wearing plastic pants all day long never gave me any problem. It happens a few times every day that the plastic of the pouch is wet, but that dries up eventually. My skin is usually nearly dry when I change.

That’s why I think that this sort of plastic pants are much better for the skin than when wearing pin-on diapers covered by plastic pants.
If often need those at night because I turn a lot in my sleep, and plastic pouch-pants need you to be vertical (or at least on your back) so that things travel into the right direction.

I’m still trying to figure out if there’s some ideal shape of the central opening in the pouch, or any other trick that would make it work when sleeping on my side. With the safety net of a plastic bed sheet I sometimes take the risk and found that it sometimes does work … but it’s very unpredictable.

So, yes, I’d be happy to have plastic next to my skin 24/7. As long as you have enough ventilation to allow your skin to dry up regularly.

• snap pants are better (open sides)
  • no tight and taut plastic! Folds are mandatory.
  • never squeeze them into pants. The less you wear over plastic pants the better!
  • get into the habit of snapping the elastics often, to let in air
  • textured plastic is much better because it won’t cling to the skin and seal it off
  • use enough talcum powder (no skin cream or whatever unless you want to ruin your pants)

I adore having plastic panties touching my skin because it feels so extremely markedly plastic-panty-ish. I’ve worn this all my life so you’d think it would no longer be something you register, but no. I never grow tired of the sensation of those elastics around the legs and the gentle touch of protecting plastic against the skin. It makes me feel happy and safe.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers, Angelapinks and vp39
Maia said:
textured plastic is much better because it won’t cling to the skin and seal it off
It's also gentle to the skin.

Problem is plastics make a baby's skin feel wet and sweaty, reason for which a few pleated disposable diapers feature a woven-nylon sheet covering the arousing inner lining.

Last edited by a moderator:
"But I was eventually disappointed by the quality of their (Fabimonti) plastic pants, or actually, their odd shape."
Myself, I found it difficult to distinguish among the various types of plastic pants they offer, and have ended up with only a few as a result, being more than well enough supplied with plastic pants already. I try to avoid paying the godawful postage charges from other countries too.

On foreign postage, I find that for my last few orders from InControl the amount they've charged me for postage is low enough that they must be absorbing some of the postage charge themselves...and I know from shipping that I do in my hobby that shipping charges from Canada to the US are quite high.

Reactions: Maia and Angelapinks
I did make a few attempts to make plastic pants when a child use see through plastic, string and tape etc with toilet paper padding. Never used but worn, knew there would be a big mess of soggy toilet paper to tidy up.

I grew up in an era when rubber was more popular than plastic for baby panties. Playtex dominated the rubber market and Gerber the plastic market. I love them both but if I had to choose it would in rubber. Coated nylon has a market share. klinerts panties are as light as wearing nylon panties.

Reactions: Angelapinks and sissybaby34
"wholly inexcusable lack of surface texturing"
I find it fascinating that people who are into surface-textured vinyl plastic are so dismissive of the smooth-surfaced plastic. Although I do love the smooth-surfaced plastic myself - it seems that the smoother it is the more I like it - I do have a few taffeta-pattern panties that I wear from time to time just for the slight difference in the way they feel. Also I have a few polyurethane panties that I wear now and then just for the slight difference in feeling. I draw the line at PEVA though; the one panty in that material that I own just sits in the back/bottom of a drawer.

On wearing next to my skin...to me that's the only way to wear plastic. I had heard from people who wear plastic panties next to their skin 24/365 that their bodies adjust so that there's little to no perspiration inside the plastic pants. I found that to be true in my case from just sleeping in them and wearing the pants I slept in for a few hours in the morning before I shower. The last couple of winters, I've slept in a plastic romper over my plastic panties enough that I find the romper dry inside too when I wake up in the morning.

I wore plastic panties 24/7 all last summer, and since then I'm as likely as not to wear that way for a few days at a time, and of course always sleep in them...I do love the way soft, smooth vinyl plastic feels next to my skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trina and Angelapinks
70sPampers said:
until they get too hot and sweaty to be enjoyable... vinyl sticking to private parts and all... you get what I mean.

For me that is the most enjoyable part of just wearing only plastic pants. I enjoy the hot and sweatyness. When I wear only my plastic pants though they mostly fill with Pre “C—“ and everything is extremely slippery inside vs. hot and sweaty. I also prefer a shiny smooth outside on my plastic pants but I have some 1980’s gerber toddler pants(made in Mexico) with a textured outside and buttery smooth inside and those win the award of the best feeling, satisfying “M” session award plastic pants. They also seem to last a long time compared to other gerber versions of the 90’s and 2000’s.

• Love
Reactions: pvcorion, 70sPampers, vp39 and 1 other person
Maia said:
Re. having the plastic directly next to the skin:

The plastic panties I wore as a child and teenager in daytime were snap-on pants that had the plastic doubled into a kind of pouch in the front and back with only the business part in the middle left open. I the idea was that a cloth or disposable nappy would be held in place with its ends tucked in the pouch.

This worked perfectly. Between the legs where the opening was the plastic panty didn’t touch my skin but the rest all did, and with the waist up so high that was quite a large area.

I never found that sweaty. The key to that is to allow enough ventilation, and that can be done even with waterproof plastic pants.

I wore snap panties so the sides weren’t hermetically sealed, and my mother made sure they were so oversized that the plastic was never stretched taut but touched my skin in many folds.

And maybe most important was to never wear other clothes over my plastic pants. I could only ‘shield them’ with wide dresses, petticoats or pinafores; but I could never wear pants or tighter fitting dresses.

In a private setting it’s best to not cover them at all. My mother had developed a routine of quickly pulling plastic panties’ elastics to let in some air whenever she walked past. I adored that being lovingly fussed over. Maybe that’s also why I still melt away when hearing swishy plastic pant-sounds and the snapping of elastics and snap buttons 🥰. But the purpose was to let in air, and I picked up doing that as well.

With that, wearing plastic pants all day long never gave me any problem. It happens a few times every day that the plastic of the pouch is wet, but that dries up eventually. My skin is usually nearly dry when I change.

That’s why I think that this sort of plastic pants are much better for the skin than when wearing pin-on diapers covered by plastic pants.
If often need those at night because I turn a lot in my sleep, and plastic pouch-pants need you to be vertical (or at least on your back) so that things travel into the right direction.

I’m still trying to figure out if there’s some ideal shape of the central opening in the pouch, or any other trick that would make it work when sleeping on my side. With the safety net of a plastic bed sheet I sometimes take the risk and found that it sometimes does work … but it’s very unpredictable.

So, yes, I’d be happy to have plastic next to my skin 24/7. As long as you have enough ventilation to allow your skin to dry up regularly.

• snap pants are better (open sides)
  • no tight and taut plastic! Folds are mandatory.
  • never squeeze them into pants. The less you wear over plastic pants the better!
  • get into the habit of snapping the elastics often, to let in air
  • textured plastic is much better because it won’t cling to the skin and seal it off
  • use enough talcum powder (no skin cream or whatever unless you want to ruin your pants)

I adore having plastic panties touching my skin because it feels so extremely markedly plastic-panty-ish. I’ve worn this all my life so you’d think it would no longer be something you register, but no. I never grow tired of the sensation of those elastics around the legs and the gentle touch of protecting plastic against the skin. It makes me feel happy and safe.
Yes and yes to all you have written. I was always doing the same when wearing tight fitting plastic pants. I did also have quite a few pairs of snap on style both when I was much younger and in the last 20 years or so just for the reasons you mentioned. I do love my real rubber pants quite a lot but like you said I always pul on the waist and leg bands to let air in or find and opportunity to take them off and allow my skin to breath. Very rarely do I get a skin rash or blemish and was frequently or use wipes for the intended purpose.

Reactions: 70sPampers
Yep!
When I was about 7 or 8 tears old, We would get this catalog from Spencer Gifts I believe.
One day while perusing one, I saw and ad for "Sanitary Pants"!

I never got over wanting some...

Reactions: 70sPampers, Blekyss and Angelapinks
poopyone said:
Yep!
When I was about 7 or 8 tears old, We would get this catalog from Spencer Gifts I believe.
One day while perusing one, I saw and ad for "Sanitary Pants"!

I never got over wanting some...
Yes, I bought some of them way back when.

Maia said:
Indeed, I was also quite surprised to find a supplier who sold something other than the usual glossy food wrap.
The plastic indeed feels nice to the touch and makes that tell-take sweet swishing sound when brushing past it. Like you say, the pattern is so small that it’s hard to see, but you definitely can feel and hear the difference.

But I was eventually disappointed by the quality of their plastic pants, or actually, their odd shape. When laid out flat they looked like large men’s underpants, as if someone had taken one and created a pattern from it. There was hardly any real shape to them, no front or back, let alone the sort of room between the legs needed for cloth diapers. Maybe they improved that since then, it’s been a couple of years ago, but they were mostly useless for me.

I was also wondering if anyone else knew about baby-pants.com? I ordered several pair of their Gary “pink stars” plastic pants years ago, because that was then the only place where I could find plastic pants that did not labour under the challenge of a wholly inexcusable lack of surface texturing (aka taffeta embossing).
But their stock ran out, and I concluded that was another last resort dried up.

But some time ago I looked and they now do have several plastic pants that can stifle the wailing of us, poor texture-deprived souls 😂. But I am serious. If you check out their site, there’s two or three menu entries for plastic pants: one for Gary plastic pants, and there’s a “pastel pink” panty listed there that is described as having a texture on one side. It’s also visible on the picture.

But the other entry “Classic Plastic Pants” has “pink stars” and “blue stars” listed, and both supposedly are from textured plastic.

I just placed an order because I’m curious if they are any good, but there was some issue with PayPal that I hope they can resolve tomorrow (Monday).
I still have two of the old Pink Stars pants, I made these pictures with my phone the other day to show the texture detail. Of course I don’t know if their current pants look the same. View attachment 110067
View attachment 110068
I have a supply of blue stars of these. But I rarely wear them. They don't really compare to the real Gerber Toddler and Adult pants I have. The embossing on the Gerbers is not exactly diamond, its close to that though, as well as the vinyl thickness and feel is not the same. Nothing beats real Gerbers. They also fall apart or rip very easy. So I would actually not recommend these beyond light use/play.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Luvshugs
Does anyone recall the advertisement of the young adolescent boy wearing stay dry panties? Has anyone actually worn them?

• Thinking
BuddyBoy said:
Does anyone recall the advertisement of the young adolescent boy wearing stay dry panties? Has anyone actually worn them?
I recall seeing the AD when I was younger and I wanted to buy some but never did. I don't recall anybody I knew wearing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back