Did any of you wear a diaper to prom?

GoodnitesAreGoat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wanted to know if anybody attended prom in a diaper and if so please share the story.

As someone with high functioning ASD and incontinence, the thought of prom was TERRIFYING. And, in the mid 1960's when I graduated high school, one didn't go to prom without a date. I could no more have asked a girl for a date than I could have been a star athlete!

I had a pull-up on, my mom told me that even though I wasn't having that many day time problems that I should put one on just incase because I would probably be having too much fun and would be having a lot of liquids to be thinking about going to the bathroom. My date who is now my ex fiance one time asked me if I was wearing a diaper to the prom because she felt it. I had to wear pull-ups to a lot of school dances.

Reactions: PearlandDL and PullupAndy
I didn’t go. I stayed at home playing video games with friends who also didn’t go. Just as fun I think

Reactions: PearlandDL and Dry247
I wonder with the news Always pull-ups how many pull-ups have been worn to prom the last few years?

I had a full on diaper. With a class of almost 500 students the bathrooms were going to be just packed.

Reactions: PearlandDL
Babybear2006 said:
I had a pull-up on, my mom told me that even though I wasn't having that many day time problems that I should put one on just incase because I would probably be having too much fun and would be having a lot of liquids to be thinking about going to the bathroom. My date who is now my ex fiance one time asked me if I was wearing a diaper to the prom because she felt it. I had to wear pull-ups to a lot of school dances.
Did she know you wore diapers beforehand or was she able to tell by looking at you?

Diaperman0723 said:
I had a full on diaper. With a class of almost 500 students the bathrooms were going to be just packed.
Did anybody notice? Did anything happen because of it?

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Did anybody notice? Did anything happen because of it?
Nothing happened. My date knew that I had a diaper on as she also helped me change later that night

Diaperman0723 said:
Nothing happened. My date knew that I had a diaper on as she also helped me change later that night
That sounds nice. I wish I had an experience like that.

yeah i wore one to my prom definitely, and its kind of nerve wrecking cauze everyone is checking out on your outfit literally. Its bright lights till the dance floor opened and then the lights dimmed, im saved. But there are kinda alot of people making out in the washroom and impossible to make a change without everyone noticing. so i slipped out back and told my partner that i have to get something from my car, and went for a change in the car and came back with a pack of ciggerates. My little group then gathered outside for a smoke and pratically we just stayed outside for the rest of the night. Got to say, am totally soaked by the end of the night and did leaked some towards the back when i sat on some stone/concrete pedestal by the stairs... people just brush it off cauze its rainging and the seats are pratically wet :D. Just be yourself and have fun! :D

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Did she know you wore diapers beforehand or was she able to tell by looking at you?
Yes, because my younger brother had told her that I was a bedwetter. In the 4th grade I had to the nurses office to get changed and she was there to get her meds and she saw me with a pull-up in my hand.

Babybear2006 said:
Yes, because my younger brother had told her that I was a bedwetter. In the 4th grade I had to the nurses office to get changed and she was there to get her meds and she saw me with a pull-up in my hand.
Was that embarrassing? How did the interaction go?

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Was that embarrassing? How did the interaction go?
She didn't tell me that my brother had told her until a few years ago. We graduated and dated the first time in 2006. And got back together in 2019. In the 4th grade I was still in special education classes and resource classes. She didn't say anything about the diaper in my had as there was a few others that were needing changed.

Ours got cancelled because we couldn't raise enough money to pay for the venue lol

• Sad
Reactions: dogboy
hanzertas said:
Ours got cancelled because we couldn't raise enough money to pay for the venue lol
My prom solved that problem by charging $125 for tickets!

Reactions: DLScottsman and hanzertas
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
My prom solved that problem by charging $125 for tickets!
I paid all of my senior dues and all of my other cost including my cap and gown and my ring be myself by throwing hay or other ranch work.

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I wanted to know if anybody attended prom in a diaper and if so please share the story.

I didn't attend my own buy I did attend a prom that I was asked to (by mistake). Back then we had answering machines and the message was "even if you're not Greg, call me back". I have absolutely no idea how that girl was so desperate because she was beautiful, cute, et cetera. I went to the prom, wearing the old style depends (because that is what we had), and met a lot of really awesome people. We sat at a table of intellectually sound people and for the first time (according to my date) had an opportunity to show her brilliance. We debated absolutely stupid things by todays standards and had a blast. Not a single person noticed the two times of my extended leave to go out to my car and change in the near dark.
After the prom we went to a party (that was lame at the time for me as it was a catholic school and had no inebriating amenities) and simply played trivia games for a while and drank some really bad cool aid or what ever it was. In the end I took her home, her mother who didn't speak a lick of English had an ear full for me, and her father tried to translate to tell me that "you're respectable and should marry her". At my age, at the time, I was thinking "say no more, I'm out the door". I wish I knew back then what I know now. The nights events that I have not disclosed would have possibly made me one hell of a happily and possibly married man.

Reactions: oldskool
bw4life said:
I didn’t go. I stayed at home playing video games with friends who also didn’t go. Just as fun I think

Back