diapers

jbruno060412

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i want to wear diapers but i dont know how

• Haha
Reactions: Chosen and littledreamers333
well 1st off too buy some diapers then watch some YouTube videos on how to diaper yourself

• Haha
Reactions: Chosen and isrlove
It's fun ! Just go for it! Use your imagination, maybe pick an scenario in your mind or just enjoy the thrill of diapering yourself! Tapes start at the back. Bottom two up first if you got four tape style , then top two down... wriggle , enjoy!

Reactions: littledreamers333
There is so much youtube video' just see some and try, you gonna love it.
first you need to try and see what is the way you love it' and slowly slowly you gonna learn more and more about yourself with a diaper.

do you love go with a wet one for a long time?
do you like mess them?
once you mess, do you like to change right awy' or stay with the mess,
how do you like to be change? do you like to wash even after pee, or just wipe yourself?
how do you like to go with diappy outside?
and more

isrlove said:
There is so much youtube video' just see some and try, you gonna love it.
first you need to try and see what is the way you love it' and slowly slowly you gonna learn more and more about yourself with a diaper.

do you love go with a wet one for a long time?
do you like mess them?
once you mess, do you like to change right awy' or stay with the mess,
how do you like to be change? do you like to wash even after pee, or just wipe yourself?
how do you like to go with diappy outside?
and more
In answer to these questions...

"Do you love to go with a wet one for a long time?" Yes.
"Do you like to mess them?" No.
"Once you mess, do you like to change right away, or stay with the mess?" I don't mess, but if I did, I'd prefer to change right away.
"How do you like to change? Do you prefer to wash, even after you pee, or just wipe yourself?" I prefer to wash.
"And how do you like to go with your diappy outside?" sufficiently concealed under the clothes I'm wearing for the day.

Last edited:
Back