Diapers you wore as a baby?

Cottontail said:
Actually I've had the same thought many, many times. Old ABU sold some (very lame) cloth diapers. Way too thick, PVC cover that couldn't go in the dryer, etc., etc. I'd love to see New ABU put out a really strong cloth diaper offering. They seem like they have the financial means to do that, anyway.

Good luck! ;)
Ping him! Totally ping him! Make it so he can see this! I don't know how.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Totally ping him!
I think, with this forum software, you can do the Twitter-style "@" thing with somebody's username to draw their attention to a discussion. Although I think a new discussion would be better. We're really off the rails here, heh. :)

It would be interesting to get his thoughts, though, I agree. If I had to guess, I'd say the most immediate problem is that ABU (probably) doesn't employ anybody who likes/prefers cloth diapers. If they did, and if that person was in a position of any influence, then ABU would probably already be selling cloth diapers. I mean, in theory they could get by with research and solid execution, but things are way more likely to succeed if they have somebody on board who truly loves the product and wants it like a customer.

Cottontail said:
I think, with this forum software, you can do the Twitter-style "@" thing with somebody's username to draw their attention to a discussion. Although I think a new discussion would be better. We're really off the rails here, heh. :)

It would be interesting to get his thoughts, though, I agree. If I had to guess, I'd say the most immediate problem is that ABU (probably) doesn't employ anybody who likes/prefers cloth diapers. If they did, and if that person was in a position of any influence, then ABU would probably already be selling cloth diapers. I mean, in theory they could get by with research and solid execution, but things are way more likely to succeed if they have somebody on board who truly loves the product and wants it like a customer.
Could you do that? I'm not sure how. I don't do social media. Big Daddy Gubment is on Twitter, Y'know? Yeah. I think I'm an old soul, even my Little side.

Should I just shoot him a message, like I do with you?

Now back to your regularly scheduled topic, sorry y'all.

Pampers never transitioned to pull ups and I was potty trained late I wore pampers until 5 and still got my diapers changed

Reactions: Bbjames
intfusmil said:
This question always gets me. I've wondered, like all of us, where and why I'm a diaper lover and I always get pulled back to the trippiest story my parents retold my whole life that makes me feel almost "born with it."

Apparently, I had a huge infatuation with the Huggies baby on the package of the mid to late 80's. So much so, I apparently called him "buddy" and would get mad if my parents didn't have "him" around me. So imagine the inconvenience of not having a conventional diaper bag and tearing open the package carefully enough as to not screw up "Buddy's" face. Huggies for me 🙂

I always wore pampers

Reactions: SlashNBurn
Pin on cloth Curitiba with plastic pants

I wore Huggies Supertrim when I was put back into diapers in the late 80s. I also remember pin on cloth diapers, but I hated them so much.

Cottontail said:

Someone should definitely start a thread on this and get ABU’s opinions, I would love to try ABU’s efforts at cloth diapers.

Bby said:
Someone should definitely start a thread on this and get ABU’s opinions
Great idea!! I would love to try cloth diapers but I'm so apprehensive, the idea of choosing your thickness is awesome but then thinking about putting wet diapers in the laundry makes me feel weird to. I'd prob buy one of those small portable handwashers that have the pressure pump / spinner thing that people use when camping.

pampers4U said:
Great idea!! I would love to try cloth diapers but I'm so apprehensive, the idea of choosing your thickness is awesome but then thinking about putting wet diapers in the laundry makes me feel weird to. I'd prob buy one of those small portable handwashers that have the pressure pump / spinner thing that people use when camping.

I use cloth diapers as diaper covers. I can get a lot of floof and waddle on when I wear a thick ABDL diaper and over on top of it something big, soft, poofy and cute.

Osthagen said:
I’m simply interested. What type of nappies did you wear as a child?

It was Pampers all the way in my case. I remember being changed a few times, and seeing boxes of Pampers around regularly when I was a young kid. Plus, my younger siblings wore Pampers too.
Pampers and as a toddler little angels pull ups

Osthagen said:
I’m simply interested. What type of nappies did you wear as a child?

It was Pampers all the way in my case. I remember being changed a few times, and seeing boxes of Pampers around regularly when I was a young kid. Plus, my younger siblings wore Pampers too.
The same type of diaper that I wear now. All cotton. The ones you have to pin on.

I was a Pampers baby.

I wore Pampers for the first years of my life. I transitioned to Pull Ups when I was about 4ish, although I still used Goodnites before I turned 5.

pampers4U said:
If you’re worried about putting urine soaked diapers in the washing machine just run them through a rinse cycle before you add the detergent and run a wash cycle.

Reactions: littledub1955 and chuck
I do remember as a little kid wearing the Toy Story pull-ups among with the Looney Tunes pull-ups.
I don't remember if I wore Huggies, Pampers or Luvs when I was a baby

The plastic backed balloon bear pampers were what I wore during the late 1990s. Up until around 2001 I was still in those Fisher Price baby dry pampers, as I had found a large sized pampers (size 5 I think although I believe they had size 6 back then) dating to around 2001. I have been told I went to my first year of preschool in Pull-Ups, which would have been later in 2001-2002.

I think one of the reasons I like diapers is because I had potty trauma? Like I don’t really remember being in diapers but I do remember being constipated a lot as a kid during potty training so becoming a “big kid” was painful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bbjames
MailCat581 said:
Back when I was little and up until I was 13 (keep in mind I grew up with autism); I wore Pampers and Huggies.
You grew up with Pampers and Huggies until you were 13 and fit into them just fine? That's somewhat impressive.

Back