Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So, I'm currently on vacation in the mountains. I'm here alone with a tour group. Going to stay here for a couple of weeks.

The views are astonishing. But the roads are long & bumpy. Good thing I packed some diapers with me. I decided not to wet them but wear them all the time. I would only use them at night in the hotel for bedwetting. I have been wearing them on the roads. They keep my seat comfortable for me. The mountains don't have toilets & we have to pass a long time without any toilet breaks.

I was wearing pullups today. At first I was feeling uncomfortable to pee in my diaper with other people around. But after a while, I had reached my limits & peed in them multiple times. The worst thing is, I had to sit on the wet pullup for the rest of the road. It was ok at first, and was also kind of enjoying it but then it started to get cold & I felt like it would leak. I couldn't change as there was no toilets in the mountains & had to stay like that until I returned to the hotel. The other people who I'm with are total strangers & we've only talked little while on the roads. Nobody here knows about my diapers.

The thing is I only brought pullups. I have around 10 left. I never thought I'd have to actually use them during the day. There aren't many stores here, up in the mountains. The store near the hotel only seems to have baby diapers.

We'll be traveling to different parts of India & Nepal starting tomorrow. Anyone here from Nepal or India? What are the best diapers that can be found here? Which diapers should I look out for? Any tips on handling the situation?

( It might be mentioned here that I'm not incontinent. But I have a decreased bladder capacity & occasional bedwetting problem due to 24/7 wearing )

Oh, wow... I always wanted to go to the mountains some time, but you know...

Anyway, there isn't much I can advise, except that you should try to use them as rarely as possible. If you can, go to the toilet, drink a bit less and only resort to your pull-ups if there is no other choice. Or at night. But well, you've probably already thought about this yourself, haven't you?

Last edited:
Elenwen said:
Oh, wow... I always wanted to go to the mountains some time, but you know...

Anyway, there isn't much I can't advise, except that you should try to use them as rarely as possible. If you can, go to the toilet, drink a bit less and only resort to your pull-ups if there is no other choice. Or at night. But well, you've probably already thought about this yourself, haven't you?

Instead of using them rarely, I'm currently wearing two pullups. One over the other. I really don't want to get the hotel bed to get wet.

Also, I just noticed. The pullup did leak. I have stains in my underwear.

Uh-oh... That's not good... Can you, perhaps, ask the staff about shops or pharmacies in the area? Because really, if it's that bad, you have to find a way to get more supplies. I don't know anything about the region you're in, but if there are towns, there have to be pharmacies there...
Also, I hope you know this, but wearing two pull-ups won't get you anywhere, unless you cut holes in the inner one. It'll be just a waste of the outer pull-up. And even if you do cut holes, it won't work as well as changing more often will.
Another thing... You might want to tell the guide or someone like this (if there is such a person) about this. I mean, they might be able to help you at least in some way...
Sorry I can't be of much help...

Yeah that's a bummmer. Pullups are not made for multiple wettings, and are known to leak horribly when you do. Just about any plastic diaper is going to be better for that, especially overnight.

Slomo said:
Yeah that's a bummmer. Pullups are not made for multiple wettings, and are known to leak horribly when you do. Just about any plastic diaper is going to be better for that, especially overnight.

Funny thing is I just bought more pullups from the store

- - - Updated - - -

Padded53 said:
You could buy the baby diapers and put them in your pull-up as booster. When dry they are pretty small so keep one or two in you pocket and change them out when the opportunity arises. It only takes a few seconds and you can do it with minimal privacy. If it's near the end of the day you can just pull the last wet baby diaper/booster out and use the pull-up. I have used this method before and it works quite well since the baby diapers will hold a bit more than you think.

To be honest, I kind of use the same technique in my day to day life. But I don't it would work well as it requires changing very often. And there isn't much privacy in the car or the mountain

Adiba said:
Funny thing is I just bought more pullups from the store

That's great! At least now you don't have to worry about staying without any protection at all!

Elenwen said:
I don't know anything about the region you're in, but if there are towns, there have to be pharmacies there...
It's not that, there aren't any shops over here. It's just that, they don't seem to carry any adult diapers.
Also, I hope you know this, but wearing two pull-ups won't get you anywhere, unless you cut holes in the inner one. It'll be just a waste of the outer pull-up. And even if you do cut holes, it won't work as well as changing more often will.
I do know that. But I didn't bring any scissors. And yeah, as you said. It's not working very well. It leaks through the legs even though the outer diaper fully dry.

You might want to tell the guide or someone like this (if there is such a person) about this. I mean, they might be able to help you at least in some way...
I have already told the hotel manager about it & he's completely ok with me filling the bin with used diapers. They also provided me a small waterproof sheet to use during the night.

- - - Updated - - -

Elenwen said:
That's great! At least now you don't have to worry about staying without any protection at all!

That's a relief that I'm not running out of diapers anytime soon. But I'm still looking for a better solution as I constantly need to keep checking myself if the diapers are leaking or not. I need to keep holding for a long time until I can no longer hold. After that I have to sit in the wet diaper for a while, hoping that it doesn't leak & praying that we'll stop soon.

It's not just me. The others around me are also facing the same situation. Atleast, I have diapers to cover me a little while they don't. Then again , I don't have the same holding capacity of an average woman. So, I would say we are even.

Seriously, for the tourists sake! they should atleast build a few more toilets in the mountains. The driver we hired talks Nepalese & does not understand much English. Whenever he needs to pee, he stops the car and just goes beside the road. Some of the male tourists apply the same method. But I can't do that! I can't just go beside the road like a male! Or atleast not without wearing a diaper that is.

Back