Diapers in Czech Republic

Goodnites11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
I visited Prague recently, and of course had to explore the diaper selection at a few stores. Unfortunately couldn't really find any adult diapers outside of one (closed) medical supply store, and couldn't find any Drynites (how can there not be any Drynites??). Here are some of the diapers I did see, though.

IMG_1322.jpegIMG_1323.jpegIMG_1263.jpegIMG_1262.jpegIMG_1261.jpegIMG_1260.jpegIMG_1145.jpegIMG_1144.jpegIMG_1143.jpegIMG_1142.jpeg

Reactions: Blekyss and nappybaby
IMG_1119.jpegIMG_1120.jpegIMG_1140.jpegIMG_1141.jpeg

Reactions: Blekyss and nappybaby
I see allot of them say pants, do they all mean like pullup or do they just mean tape on diapers bc i'm not aware of a night time pullon pants by pampers not for bedwetting/training.

dang that is a lot of diapers O_O

LilByte said:
I see allot of them say pants, do they all mean like pullup or do they just mean tape on diapers bc i'm not aware of a night time pullon pants by pampers not for bedwetting/training.
I think the pants are actually pull ups-style diapers, which seems odd for babies

Reactions: LilByte
Let me explain the situation here in Czech. While you can buy baby diapers in every supermarket or drugstore, you have to go to pharmacy for adult diapers. Also here exist some special shops with medical needs in almost every major town. Dry nites (my favorite) are a bit rare in these shops. But you can still order them online with delivery to your house or to any close pharmacy. Unfortunately, you cannot buy versions with children's prints here (Disney etc.) but just standard floral prints for girls or stripes for boys.

Reactions: LilByte
Goodnites11 said:
I visited Prague recently, and of course had to explore the diaper selection at a few stores. Unfortunately couldn't really find any adult diapers outside of one (closed) medical supply store, and couldn't find any Drynites (how can there not be any Drynites??). Here are some of the diapers I did see, though.

View attachment 110732View attachment 110733View attachment 110734View attachment 110735View attachment 110736View attachment 110737View attachment 110738View attachment 110739View attachment 110740View attachment 110741
There’s a lot of diapers to choose from, but if you really want to find some pretty good ones you can go to bambinos on Google and also ABDL search diapers and there’s a lot of online stores

Last edited:
I remember when shops around here had a baby diaper on display you could touch & look at
not long after you'd see them missing from the display

I’ll be moving to Písek or Prague in a year. For starters, some abdl friends would be great prior.

Back