pampers568

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I just happened to be shopping diapers on Target app and saw they have Pampers Swaddlers Size 8 until today only thought Walmart sold them. Definitely buying them since they are sold at Target too now.

If they are the same size as the Pampers size 8 sold in the UK they are ok to use with convertups but sadly too small for even skinny adults without extensions. 'COME ON' P&G, when are you going to make size 10s ;)

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, Jorelaxed, pampers568 and 1 other person
Ridinginnappies said:
If they are the same size as the Pampers size 8 sold in the UK they are ok to use with convertups but sadly too small for even skinny adults without extensions. 'COME ON' P&G, when are you going to make size 10s ;)
Getting closer with size 8 I used to think 6 was the biggest they would go.

For reference, the 8's are only a bit bigger than 7's, ultimately they are the same thing with just a bit more stretch to the sides. I didn't notice much difference, and still prefer the 7's.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I think what’s going on is that they will be exclusive to that retailer for some time before they go out to other retailers. I saw swaddlers size 8 on Amazon for some time now. The Luvs overnights seem to be still exclusive to Wal-Mart for the time being.

deepdriftAD said:
I think what’s going on is that they will be exclusive to that retailer for some time before they go out to other retailers. I saw swaddlers size 8 on Amazon for some time now. The Luvs overnights seem to be still exclusive to Wal-Mart for the time being.
What size Luvs Overnights is at Wal-Mart

Sizes 3 to 6

Back