Diapers for the Big Game

Blorgldorf21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
This week and next sales of big TVs will spike as they always do before the Superbowl. I bet some people out there are adding very absorbent diapers to their cart for the same reason.

Does anyone whip out their most absorbent diapers for big important events?

• Thinking
Reactions: Canadianfalls, Deletion, diaperdude and 1 other person
I always wear the same diaper these days, regardless of event. Megamax. Guaranteed to be good for a minimum of 8 hours, often far longer. Happily for me, I couldn't care less about the SB. I DETEST both teams and besides, NHL hockey IS a far superior game. This is not to say I dislike football, I coached youth/HS football (and wrestling) for well over 20 years (14 full time wrestling, many more part time) and LOVE the game of football when it is an UNADULTERATED game of skill, determination, desire, sportsmanship, teamwork etc... I DESPISE the NFL with their ridiculous rules all designed to increase scoring and relegate defense to a fight with one hand tied behind your back! Can't hit a QB. Can't hit them high, can't hit them low, can't take them to the ground hard ...... Just put a fucking dress on them and make them off limits and allow them all day to sit back so that every team scores 70-90 points a game already! Can't defend a receiver, receivers get away with all sort of contact and pics that are SUPPOSED TO BE ILLEGAL while the defenders are supposed to be superhuman somehow being they can't fight for the right to cath the ball, can't even touch the receiver as they're trying to get in position to catch the ball. It's SAD!

I personally HATE games with both offenses going up and down the field, almost unopposed and scores in the 48-45 range! The best games I have ever seen were low scoring hammer-fests. Ever watch a tied hockey game or one where your team is ahead or behind by one goal? You CAN'T take your eyes off of the tv for a second as you know that at ANY instance the other team may tie the game or extend their lead OR your team may tie the game or get a lead, all the while every single player on each team is going SO HARD that any shift past 45-50 seconds leaves them dangerously exposed as they're 100% gassed! NFL players go full bore for 1-5 seconds at a clip and then get a rest of as much as 35-40 seconds between plays! I GUARANTEE you that in a playoff game when your team has a 1 goal lead for the 1st 2 periods you won't even talk to your buddies as you're locked into the game, just waiting for the other team to tie the game while hoping that your team extends the lead to 2 goals! Then there's NHL overtime in the playoffs! NOTHING is more exciting than sudden death overtime. To see the game go 1,2, 3 or sometimes 4+ OT periods is exhausting to watch as you're GLUED to the screen and notice every detail, praying it is your team that scores that game ending goal while praying it isn't the opponent. Then there's the FAMOUS (or infamous, if your team loses) GAME 7! NOTHING, and I do mean NOTHING, compares to a game 7 in a playoff game or cup final! IF you have never watched the NHL or especially the playoffs (The reg season OT SUCKS!) you honestly don't know what you're missing!

I hope you enjoy your game, padded or not! What happens if nature calls and you have to "poop"? Are you going to use your diaper LOL?

CptKirk

GO AVALANCHE!
GO COWBOYS! (They won't win until Jerry dies...it's the curse of Tom Landy!)

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: anton, DiaperedG, Straycatz and 2 others
I sometimes wear to concerts so i can be in Front and dont need to move to a toilet

Reactions: diaperdude, PadPhilosopher and Jorelaxed
I have no plan or interest to watch the "big game".

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS, Hoksiyopa, slimjiminy and 3 others
Remember many people return their tv for a refund after using it for the big game
those with diapers please don't return your diapers after the game 😉

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, splootbutt, Joeysms and 7 others
12srepaid said:
I have no plan or interest to watch the "big game".
Same here.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
QuickChe said:
I sometimes wear to concerts so i can be in Front and dont need to move to a toilet
using diapers for a concert is so smart! i'm taking notes lol!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Diapered for a game sounds excellent. I’m more the college football type though, and only if my alma mater is playing. The pros? Well, I’ll just put it this way: If I’m going to root for a corporation, it’ll be the one that writes my paychecks. I charge for that kind of team spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Straycatz
The only part of the Super Bowl I watch is the halftime show and I expect Usher to be excellent this one.

I don't watch it either. It's just a circus with millionaires chasing a ball around.

I do enjoy college ball somewhat. Let's be real. It is February. That is basketball season. (No, I don't watch pro basketball either).

New TVs around the corner. Bad time to buy. Recipe for bad buyers remorse when the new ones land and you have to listen to all the hype and raving on the internet shoved in your face all year long reminding you about stuff yours doesn't have.

At the very least wait for info on the new 2024 models to see if there is anything worthwhile. Often it's a minor refresh anyway.

Last edited:
SparkyDog said:
Remember many people return their tv for a refund after using it for the big game
those with diapers please don't return your diapers after the game 😉
Like new, only 10% used!

Worn once, never wet.

May have signs of use.

Etc.

Last edited:
Hopefully I will be wearing my nappy for the Super Bowl 😊

very much go with the premium heavy duty diapers for certain events and activities. Movies, concerts, festivals, road trips, large gatherings, weddings, and etc. i haven't watched the super bowl in many years i tend to have a short attention span and the game doesn't hold my interest maybe if i was there in person i think the excitement of it all would. i like an in person ball game.

Back