Diapers coming in the mail tomorrow. Will be at work, my close friend/new housemate will be at home when the package arrives 📦. What do I say?

DinoMan91

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi folks! I am new around here, not new to the kink however. I seek advice, mainly on how to approach this situation I am in.

I am 31m and have ordered diapers several times in the past, I was able to because I wasn't living with anyone I was close to at the times, nor was I living under my parents roof.

Throughout covid I ended up moving home to my ma's fell into a rutt where I felt stuck, and shelved my kink all together not expecting to delve again.

Well while I was living at my ma's living in a new town, a small country town. I did go out, as I do like to hangout at the local watering hole.

One time when I went out on mushrooms, I met someone whom I seem to have a deep connection with. She bought me a drink, I got her contact info at the end of the night and we hung out lots throughout the summer.

In the fall I was ready to move out but here in Ontario, finding a room to rent isn't cheap. Luckily my friend whom I have a deep connection had a room become available in her house.

Since the move in I have been exponentially happier, as she is grateful I am here too because we respect each other, and can simply enjoy the same things together.

It does feel like a deep intertwining I have never felt with another. There is no intimacy, just a strong vibe we share together, which may blossom into something more.

Anywho! Her room is the opposite side of the house, we all have private bathrooms+, and her and I have enough space we can't drive each other mad+

Ofcourse the other week when my hormones were very active, I made an impulse purchase from abuniverse.... a big box of 40 diapers.

My friend probably has no clue, I have a kinky side, I've always sort of been good at concealing as I have my hidden desires kept secret locked in a safe deep in my being.

The case is scheduled to arrive tomorrow while I am at work, my housemate/close friend will be home all day, and will probably be here when the package arrives.

She knows me, and I have not the slightest doubt she will question what I ordered. And though I've been thinking of possible lies, and ways to sorta shrug off her questioning. I don't know the right/healthy/confident way to approach the situation.

I know it's not really her business, questioning, but friends question.

What if I am honest with her? Will she still respect me, or see me in the same light? If I was to lie, how do I simply shrug off her questioning, or lie?

I hate this situation, I am embarrassed, ashamed, and very nervous about it all.

Cause it's very private, personal, and I'd just hate to be approached with questions.

Do any of you have experience with this? Have you been asked "what's in the box?"

I will do a follow up tomorrow, if this post gets any feedback. I know it's long.

• Thinking
Reactions: littledreamers333 and Lumos
Christmas gift?

Reactions: Forced
Most suppliers ship in discreet packaging or boxes. Just tell them you have a package coming and to please place it in your room or by your door. If they ask what's in it tell them it's personal. They have no need to know. If they open it then that's tampering with mail which is a federal offense I believe. However after reading your story a little more thorough I would say Christmas gift as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: wearforsafety
Just because you are roommates....yeah you'll figure it out. We ABDLs are great at coming up with ingenious ideas and excuses when it comes to our secret little kink. Think my friend, think.
Besides who says she'll even ask? Just hope and pray the package is still intact and closed when it arrives.

Dome said:
Most suppliers ship in discreet packaging or boxes. Just tell them you have a package coming and to please place it in your room or by your door. If they ask what's in it tell them it's personal. They have no need to know. If they open it then that's tampering with mail which is a federal offense I believe. However after reading your story a little more thorough I would say Christmas gift as well.
You do have a good approach to the situation. Initially I was thinking of going with the "it's stuff" approach. The "it's personal" is more direct, to the point, and professional.

I can always say "it's confidential" but then she'd really be clawing.

Nowididit said:
Just because you are roommates....yeah you'll figure it out. We ABDLs are great at coming up with ingenious ideas and excuses when it comes to our secret little kink. Think my friend, think.
Besides who says she'll even ask? Just hope and pray the package is still intact and closed when it arrives.
Oh man it would suck if it's in poor shape. I mean I am pretty sure ABU does a good job. But I remember one year, years ago I went to grab the package and the diapers fell right out the bottom of the box. Luckily no one was home.

Another time when I was living with non friend roommates, they put it right at my door and asked no questions.

A lot if it is paranoia, but I mean it really is something that's best kept private, unless discussed with someone whom is open minded and non judgemental.

Tacoma83 said:
Christmas gift?
Not an option unfortunately, as we are having both our moms over for Christmas. And she knows I don't buy big presents for my dad. She also knows that there is no one I really hangout with really (new town)

Can you change the delivery to go to a collection point or a “safe place”?

Honestly if you are that good friends than honesty goes a long way. You can get away from it by saying it's a Christmas present for yourself and if she's curious you can decide to let her in or not.

It does really seem like you guys know each other well. For me, friends in my inner circle, i wouldn't expect to think different of me no matter what i told them to be honest. Yet, none of my inner friends know to be frank.

Keep us posted on how this goes!

Last edited:
So how did it go???

Reactions: Cottontail
Hey mate I got a package coming could you set it inside by my bedroom door
Thanks
Any decent roommate will do that and nothing more (like asking what's in it or open it)

Tacoma83 said:
So how did it go???
Hi it's been a while. Went well, no one find out, since then I actually ordered another box of diapers. I have enough diapers to last me about 2 months if I go 24/7.

Lately I've been wearing all the time, at work, at home, in the living room with my housemate. Ive become a ninja about it by wearing certain clothes that cover up the crinkles as well as bulge

DinoMan91 said:
Lately I've been wearing all the time, at work, at home, in the living room with my housemate. Ive become a ninja about it by wearing certain clothes that cover up the crinkles as well as bulge
Don’t kid yourself, your housemate probably knows already. Their first thought won’t be “diapers” but with the deliveries and a hint of a crinkle or slight smell of powder??? The collection of all will warranty a quick look in your room when not home??

DinoMan91 said:
Hi folks! I am new around here, not new to the kink however. I seek advice, mainly on how to approach this situation I am in.

I am 31m and have ordered diapers several times in the past, I was able to because I wasn't living with anyone I was close to at the times, nor was I living under my parents roof.

Throughout covid I ended up moving home to my ma's fell into a rutt where I felt stuck, and shelved my kink all together not expecting to delve again.

Well while I was living at my ma's living in a new town, a small country town. I did go out, as I do like to hangout at the local watering hole.

One time when I went out on mushrooms, I met someone whom I seem to have a deep connection with. She bought me a drink, I got her contact info at the end of the night and we hung out lots throughout the summer.

In the fall I was ready to move out but here in Ontario, finding a room to rent isn't cheap. Luckily my friend whom I have a deep connection had a room become available in her house.

Since the move in I have been exponentially happier, as she is grateful I am here too because we respect each other, and can simply enjoy the same things together.

It does feel like a deep intertwining I have never felt with another. There is no intimacy, just a strong vibe we share together, which may blossom into something more.

Anywho! Her room is the opposite side of the house, we all have private bathrooms+, and her and I have enough space we can't drive each other mad+

Ofcourse the other week when my hormones were very active, I made an impulse purchase from abuniverse.... a big box of 40 diapers.

My friend probably has no clue, I have a kinky side, I've always sort of been good at concealing as I have my hidden desires kept secret locked in a safe deep in my being.

The case is scheduled to arrive tomorrow while I am at work, my housemate/close friend will be home all day, and will probably be here when the package arrives.

She knows me, and I have not the slightest doubt she will question what I ordered. And though I've been thinking of possible lies, and ways to sorta shrug off her questioning. I don't know the right/healthy/confident way to approach the situation.

I know it's not really her business, questioning, but friends question.

What if I am honest with her? Will she still respect me, or see me in the same light? If I was to lie, how do I simply shrug off her questioning, or lie?

I hate this situation, I am embarrassed, ashamed, and very nervous about it all.

Cause it's very private, personal, and I'd just hate to be approached with questions.

Do any of you have experience with this? Have you been asked "what's in the box?"

I will do a follow up tomorrow, if this post gets any feedback. I know it's long.
take a deep breathe, relax and just step back from the moment and figure out what you are comfortable not saying or confessing if she asks about what you ordered. know yourself be honest if the situation calls for it. I was caught when i was around 19 to 21 years of age. I had undiagnosed autism at the time and two decades later i came out to my parents as a diaper lover. trust in yourself and be yourself. I was nervous practically my whole life. I can say truthfully that letting go and confronting your fears will set you free.

if she, your housemate, doesn't respect you then she doesn't deserve you. if she is a true friend she will understand your kink as you say and will be supportive.

whatever you choose to do, know that you are not alone

from a person who has experienced fear and faced it, I wish you the best of luck.

Kyle XY

SparkyDog said:
Hey mate I got a package coming could you set it inside by my bedroom door
Thanks
Any decent roommate will do that and nothing more (like asking what's in it or open it)
Exactly that.
what kind of room mate would open up another person’s mail? That’s messed up. Not only that but it’s illegal (In the USA). It is a federal crime to open another persons mail. Seriously.

Now here’s some other food for though. You’re going to get caught at some point. Maybe not by having them open you mail but sooner or later, it’ll happen.

Last edited:
Back