Diapers as preferred “underwear”

camdendl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I was just curious. This mainly for those who are continence. Has anyone prefer to wear diapers instead of underwear for comfort? I’m not necessarily talking about using the diaper, but wearing diapers and still use the restroom sometimes? I do sometimes, probably because of the padding, but there’s something about. I don’t wear them too much in the summer, (especially if I’m going to be outside because it’s too hot).

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, Diaperpee8, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I prefer to wear diapers as underwear, in fact I am on my way to the office using diapers🤭

However, my boyfriend likes to give me wedgies ... so when I'm home during the day, I'm usually wearing panties😅...But if we should go somewhere, or it's time to go to bed, I'll be wearing diapers😁

Reactions: CoastieKate, Diaper44, plushieboi and 6 others
NekoLittle said:
I prefer to wear diapers as underwear, in fact I am on my way to the office using diapers🤭

However, my boyfriend likes to give me wedgies ... so when I'm home during the day, I'm usually wearing panties😅...But if we should go somewhere, or it's time to go to bed, I'll be wearing diapers😁
i like a woman wearing diapers to bed.

Reactions: warmfeeling
NekoLittle said:

So.. you wear panties to enable your boyfriend to give you wedgies? Seems your boyfriend isn't the only one who likes wedgies! 🤭

Reactions: sbmccue, warmfeeling and NekoLittle
Therin said:
So.. you wear panties to enable your boyfriend to give you wedgies? Seems your boyfriend isn't the only one who likes wedgies! 🤭
Hehehe, you're right, I won't deny that I like it when he gives me wedgies🤭

• Haha
Reactions: Diaper44, Abnalover, Lyric and 2 others
NekoLittle said:

Recently I’ve been wearing diapers to work also. I usually wear them if I know I’ll be out of the house for a while because I’m a germaphobe when it comes to public restrooms.

Reactions: HereWeGo2169 and warmfeeling
I don't have much choose ! In a short time of wearing from day one they have gotten to feel just as comfy as panties thta i use to wear .

Reactions: CoastieKate, Diaperedlife13, warmfeeling and 1 other person
I wear my XL Goodnites as my daily underwear and dribble in them a little throughout day, but mainly use the toilet.

• Love
Reactions: ChasteAce, Fleetwoodmac32192, Diaper44 and 4 others
camdendl said:
I was just curious. This mainly for those who are continence. Has anyone prefer to wear diapers instead of underwear for comfort? I’m not necessarily talking about using the diaper, but wearing diapers and still use the restroom sometimes? I do sometimes, probably because of the padding, but there’s something about. I don’t wear them too much in the summer, (especially if I’m going to be outside because it’s too hot love wearing a nappy for as long as I can, without doing anything, I love the feeling
I love to be padded for as long as I can without doing anything in it, I just love the feeling, makes me feel safe, secure and comfortable, if I could, I would wear instead of a pair of underpants definitely

Reactions: CoastieKate, camdendl and Karoq
I'll wear pullups and use the toilet for situations that call for it, usually around family or in some other case where I would be really uncomfortable wearing and using a full size diaper. That's as close as I get these days to standard underwear though, I'm always padded and most of the time I'm wearing my diapers :)

Reactions: diaperdude, diaperedwife, camdendl and 1 other person
Yes, I much prefer wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants rather than adult underwear like tighie whities or boxers, in fact it's been sometime since I last wore any underpants. They aren't nearly as good at holding my pee as my diapers and I much prefer going potty in diapers rather than using adult restrooms. I doubt that I have more than 3 or 4 underpants as it is, haven't bought any new ones for years.

Reactions: ChasteAce and camdendl
I love to be in nappies and have just made decision to go full time. I wear at home, work and everywhere. I love the feeling of being padded and comfortable. I do like to use them as well. I'm a trans female and feel its is part of my transition.

Reactions: camdendl and Chrissie
camdendl said:
I was just curious. This mainly for those who are continence. Has anyone prefer to wear diapers instead of underwear for comfort? I’m not necessarily talking about using the diaper, but wearing diapers and still use the restroom sometimes? I do sometimes, probably because of the padding, but there’s something about. I don’t wear them too much in the summer, (especially if I’m going to be outside because it’s too hot).

Precisely the comfort is the main reason of why I prefer diapers over cotton underwear... but in my case, a good part of that comfort comes from never having to worry about holding anything, so trying to use the restroom at any time would take the comfort away. I´ve been diapered full time for almost 2 years and the only reason for not discarding my former undies yet is because they provide good concealment for my sagging diapers when out and about.

P.S. Cloth backed diapers are great for hot times.

Reactions: charliee and camdendl
When I wear tape on diapers, I always use them for wetting, and definitely prefer them over the feeling of underwear (unless it's like 90F outside). If I don't want to be wearing a full on diaper, but not just underwear either, I'll wear XL Goodnites. I love the look of them and mostly use the toilet when wearing them because they don't hold much. If I do wet It will be at the end of the day.
I absolutely love being taped into my Megamax for the day, but for some reason I've always loved the look of printed Huggies Pull-ups. I was so happy when Goodnites started looking like them for some reason. Its weird, It's not a "little" thing for me, I just think they look cool and are really comfy. I like having the easy option to use the toilet if I want also.

Reactions: Diprs2, diaperbobby, camdendl and 1 other person
I often wear goodnites xl to my work as underwear. As I think we all agree diaper or goodnites are much softer and more comfortable. I also will use the washroom until I'm home then it's time to get wet. I typically wear underwear over mine for concealment.

Reactions: ChasteAce, Diprs2 and camdendl
Diapers are my only underwear

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Diprs2 and camdendl
Justaboydl said:
I often wear goodnites xl to my work as underwear. As I think we all agree diaper or goodnites are much softer and more comfortable. I also will use the washroom until I'm home then it's time to get wet.
I have had no underwear for the last two years as I've been diapered 24/7. I'm wearing two diapers and a pull-up over them with a towel on the chair to absorb the leakage. Because I'm in my nursing home, I have been delighted to be diapered in wet diapers daily for the last two years deriving such great comfort from them. Since I'm not planning to leave my room, the waddle is fine. The tremendous thickness is awesome. So, I'm not wearing anything over my diapers because they are too thick for wearing slacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Diaper44 and camdendl
warmfeeling said:
I love to be padded for as long as I can without doing anything in it, I just love the feeling, makes me feel safe, secure and comfortable, if I could, I would wear instead of a pair of underpants definitely
Although I have to wear at night, I also enjoy the feeling of comfort and safety that a nappy brings. So, wearing in the day whenever I can is such a nice feeling even if I don’t wet myself.

Reactions: CoastieKate, Diprs2 and camdendl
warmfeeling said:
I feel the same way. I was late at potty training, so the snug and secure fit brings back memories to when I was younger!

Reactions: CoastieKate and Diprs2
bixie said:
I'll wear pullups and use the toilet for situations that call for it, usually around family or in some other case where I would be really uncomfortable wearing and using a full size diaper. That's as close as I get these days to standard underwear though, I'm always padded and most of the time I'm wearing my diapers :)
Fair enough. I wear thinner diapers when around family and friends to be discreet not have the diaper bulge.

Reactions: CoastieKate
Back