Diapers and your emotional quality of life

daylight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I (We) know the roughly 4-5 categories of urinary incontinence and have been categorized w the doctors' help. Nevertheless, it strikes me as odd how I have a set of experiences (symptoms) on how my bladder reacts today verses years past.

Currently, I find sometimes bending down or sitting I get a bit of the drips, or sensation of. There are the many bladder contractions/spasms that produce nothing but angst, to a splash, to a flood of urine. So disruptive at times. There are also the 'What?!', :oops:, out of the blue voiding; no sensation of eminent doom or voiding, just accumulating wetness. Frankly, those scare me the most as what it might portend to where it is heading. And not to forget about nighttime forays, there is the whole bedwetting carnival ride.

For the other port, I am effectively bowel continent though I bounce between 'not having to' and 'running for the toilet'. Hence, why I am effectively but, not perfect. I am so sorry for those that have this as a daily occurrence. You are so strong.

So, I am curious, do others experience a range of symptoms as it relates to their diagnosis? Bladder, bowel, or both. I know stress and not feeling well (sick) has a strong influence in how well I can (not) use the toilet. I would guess it is similar to you as well.

Also, I am curious as to how you would rate your quality of life in relation to your incontinence (bladder and/or bowel) and management choices. Many struggle with more health related issues than I do, and I know it is hard to separate the two. If you can, I am interested in knowing how you stay positive so, I can work on my outlook. I keep busy and have family. I try to look at the good moments of the day. This helps but it is still a struggle emotionally and socially at times.

I was searching the web for ways to have a better, positive, emotional outlook on wearing diapers (because I have to), I came across a paper's citation that found those with SUI had a better outlook and QoL over those with OAB/UUI. I know there are a lot of factors that go into how one feels about their situation, it can vary from day to day, hour to hour, and each diaper change. Anyhoo. It was interesting, the opposite of what I would think having UUI, that the study found those that leak with activity (SUI) had a better outlook than those that have OAB; distinguishing from dry and wet (those that wet). Dry having a higher QoL, realitively to wet, and overall less than SUI.

Reactions: AshtonFreecss, PadPhilosopher, Jorelaxed and 8 others
do others experience a range of symptoms as it relates to their diagnosis? Bladder, bowel, or both?
Urinary wise, my symptoms don't vary too much. During the day, with use of the toilet, I am ok as long as I don't wait too long to empty the bladder. Sometimes at night, when I get tired, I might put off using the toilet out of laziness. That's when I sometimes fail when sitting at the computer or sitting in front of the TV. It's also a time where I am fairly relaxed, since I know I have protection on. Otherwise, when away from a toilet for 3+ hours, I need the use of a diaper.

For diarrhea however, it gets more serious. At home, when it strikes I just use the toilet. It gets real annoying when I have to revisit the toilet minutes later, sometimes up to 5-6 times but I just grin and bear it. Away from home however, the need becomes very serious. I can feel the need developing slowly, but when you're out for a walk for example, there is only the thought of how to get home in time for the uncontrolled eruption. I don't know if it is the lack of control or the body pushing too hard to let it out, but it comes out. Either way, if I don't address it soon enough, it is game over.

Sitting (in a vehicle) can hold it off sometimes. I've rushed out of a grocery parking lot to get home for example, only to explode in the driveway at home. At least it isn't so public then. But now that we live in an apartment, that is still a problem because I need to go into the lobby and use the elevator.

From inside a store, I've used "baby steps" without making it too obvious, to get through the cashier and across the parking lot. Otherwise if I take longer strides, I would lose control.

Both: When I get out of bed in the morning, I usually have one immediate pee in the diaper before I go for my shower. But sometimes, there is a threat of a BM with that. I've had close calls with that but so far, no fecal accidents that way.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Jorelaxed, LordDuque and 4 others
My bladder is a mess neurologically.
So is my bowel.
I woke up wet and messy.
Now it is most mornings.
I never have a single daily bowel movement dump.
3 to 6 per day, spaced from 9:00 to 14:00 usually.
Today it has been diarrhea.
Other days, solid/mushy.
Medication effects, along with whatever I ate in the previous 24 hours.

• Sad
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Jorelaxed, sport1 and 3 others
daylight said:
I was searching the web for ways to have a better, positive, emotional outlook on wearing diapers (because I have to), I came across a paper's citation that found those with SUI had a better outlook and QoL over those with OAB/UUI. I know there are a lot of factors that go into how one feels about their situation, it can vary from day to day, hour to hour, and each diaper change. Anyhoo. It was interesting, the opposite of what I would think having UUI, that the study found those that leak with activity (SUI) had a better outlook than those that have OAB
The word “outlook” will greatly depend on severity, a persons attitude, and how they are managing their IC. SUI is less severe than wet OAB so it makes sense that peoples perceived outlook was better in the former. Throw in diaper shame and the products openly available on store shelves today (which are far more appropriate for SUI) and that only increases the differences found.

I have had bladder and bowel urgency and frequency since I was born. I’ve never known what you would call a normally functioning bladder and bowel so I’m probably not the best person to respond to this.

I do experience a range of symptoms that are related to the type and quantity of food and drink. They are also related to my current awareness of an urge coming on and my activity level. Pretty much everything you have described from not noticing anything but my diaper filling to spasms and then my diaper filling.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Edgewater, daylight and 1 other person
My bladder symptoms vary a lot. Sometimes I'll go two weeks with nothing more than a few dribbles here and there - the kind of thing I could wear a guard for, not a tabbed diaper. Other times, it's three accidents a day. It's tempting not to wear diapers when I've been in one of the good periods, except that I never know when it's going to end.

I can't speak much to bowel issues, since I struggled for years with idiopathic constipation, and last year got an ileostomy.

Overall, my quality of life is pretty good, though. I've found diapers that work well for me, too the point that I mostly forget that I'm even wearing them unless I have an accident. I've found clothes that work well, too - pants that hide the bulk of the diaper, onesies that keep it from sagging but allow me to take it loosely enough that I can slip it down to pee, and shirts that hide my ostomy bag and the waistband of my diaper. That let's me go do the things I want to do without worrying that people can tell what medical problems I've got going on.

My biggest QoL challenges are the chronic fatigue that goes with my health problems, and the pain that goes with my bladder issues. I spend a lot of time tired and hurting, and it's affected my career, my friendships, and my family.

Overall, though, I've had little trouble accepting all of it. Maybe it's that I've had chronic illness for 37 years now, so I've had plenty of time to get over the anger and the "why me?" parts. Maybe it's that I've learned to compartmentalize, so I don't spend a lot of time thinking about how much some of this stuff really sucks. Whatever it is, I just get on with things and go on living my life.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: AshtonFreecss, PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and 5 others
May urinary IC is diagnosed as a combination of two causes; First one (there urge part) is neurological and those urges I had since decades - but never were an issue. If an urge built up, I simply "clamped" my bladder sphincter muscle for a few seconds and the urge faded away.
Second cause is my bladder sphincter: since a heart stroke, heart surgery and a cocktail of meds I have to take until the end of my life there are a few of those meds which not only suppress the heart beat rate and the blood pressure but also have an effect on my bladder (and sphincter) muscles - and I'm one of those where this side effect is very strong. So, as an result, I have often for some hours an uncontrollable urine dribbling and on the other hand if since then an urge hits (which comes then much more often and heavier) they don't fade away any more but build up very quick to pain until I can't hold any more.

As my IC came up some time after my heart issues, first solution - after an open talk with my wife - was trying out some protection, as we had been on a three weeks vacation trip away from home. This was for me a game changer, it was much more comfortable that wet underpants, permanent sprints to a toilet etc. Being back home, I went of course to the doctors for examination etc. Wearing proper protection came out for me as the most comfortable and easiest solution than playing around with further meds or trying out botox injections. It's not a big deal for me, has no side effects and I can continue my active life as it was before.

Except of my urinary IC I have no other health issues. My heart problems were solved with the surgery (and the meds I have to take), after that I changed my lifestyle with loosing some weight, starting daily fitness activities, switching to healthy food and pure water instead of Softdrinks - this all increased my health status to a level I didn't have in the last 20 years. So, no, I had no problems accepting my IC. Wearing diapers does not limit me from any activities, I have an understanding and supportive wife, and in my eyes it's only a minor issue. My eyes are bad, so I wear glasses since decades, now my bladder struggles, so I wear protection - so what?!? There are much, much more annoying things which might happen with getting older, my IC doesn't cause any pain (as long as I don't try to hold in), I have no mobility limitations, it's easy to manage, in my eyes I can be quite lucky with my fate! Especially with reading here in this forum what a bunch of health issues exist I must state that mine are only very minor ones... my deep respect to all of you who manage such issues with heads up and positive thinking !

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Edgewater, daylight and 3 others
I too can go for a day or so without nothing but dribbles into my pullups but then I can suddenly find myself constantly needing the loo, leaking in anticipation and suffering the odd accident - either before or after proper urination.
I have no night time issues. My problem is an entirely daytime bladder issue.
On the days of heavy activity, I can no longer rely on not having some sort of accident whilst out for prolonged periods.
My bladder seems incapable of holding a full volume and I can be constantly nagged by the urge to empty myself. These urges are super intense and my control of them is slipping. I believe I may have a sphincter issue. I certainly get an intense urge to pee on standing up.
I first saw a urologist over 20 years ago about my urge problems. They found nothing. Offered me nothing.
It since corrected itself to some extent but now, for the past year or so and at aged 63, I have realised that I need protection.
Mentally, I waver between resistance and acceptance.
I wear pullups at home but have started to venture out in nappies and rubbers. I also wear diapers if I have many jobs outside to do and wish my day uninterrupted by the constant demands to pee.
I still battle with the thought of letting go into a nappy... and the thought of myself diapered and in overpants is something I also struggle with, but the truth is they afford me some normality and freedom from being chained to my bladder's overtures... and that is comforting.
It can be exhausting to be at it's mercy but I do realise that my problems are far less than many on this forum so I best buck up and get on with things I guess.
I have no other health issues really apart from my high blood pressure and the usual wear and tear of age.

Reactions: Constantlydamp, PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and 2 others
daylight said:
So, I am curious, do others experience a range of symptoms as it relates to their diagnosis? Bladder, bowel, or both. I know stress and not feeling well (sick) has a strong influence in how well I can (not) use the toilet. I would guess it is similar to you as well.

Also, I am curious as to how you would rate your quality of life in relation to your incontinence (bladder and/or bowel) and management choices. Many struggle with more health related issues than I do, and I know it is hard to separate the two. If you can, I am interested in knowing how you stay positive so, I can work on my outlook. I keep busy and have family. I try to look at the good moments of the day. This helps but it is still a struggle emotionally and socially at times.
N30.1​
Interstitial Cystitis​
N31.9​
Neuro muscular Dysfunction of the bladder​
N39.42​
Urge incontinence​
N31.0​
Uninhibited neurogenic bladder​
N31.1​
Reflex incontinence​

These are my official registered ICD10 diagnosis in my medical record.

And yes, the behavior of my bladder is completely different at times, sometimes even in one day.
As you describe, i do have urge mostly, but sometimes my bladder will just let got without asking me at all.
The pain can vary a huge amount. At the moment i have got barely pain at all in my bladder, other days feel like UTI.
Additional i do have "crash" days, where i can barely move, and when you can't move, you can not go the toilet, as simple as that, this is the most frustrating, knowing i could reach it, but not.

But i need to confess, the incontinence is not my main problem, by far.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Edgewater, daylight and 2 others
Hey all, thanks for your input. In trying to capture and reply to everyone, I think we all compartmentalize or harden ourselves in our challenges as @ltaluv says, and I wonder whether in doing so, I (we) create greater emotional stress swings; am I resistant/raging or accepting? That’s not saying to give in rather, to acknowledge it as part of other issues (@Pino). I guess it is okay to be both.

@Lethdale and everyone, thanks for your comments.

@Pino, no doubt as you have said in the past, there are other more important issues. Yet it takes a disproportionate amount of one’s emotional time. At least it feels like it.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, sport1, Edgewater and 3 others
daylight said:
I (We) know the roughly 4-5 categories of urinary incontinence and have been categorized w the doctors' help. Nevertheless, it strikes me as odd how I have a set of experiences (symptoms) on how my bladder reacts today verses years past.

Currently, I find sometimes bending down or sitting I get a bit of the drips, or sensation of. There are the many bladder contractions/spasms that produce nothing but angst, to a splash, to a flood of urine. So disruptive at times. There are also the 'What?!', :oops:, out of the blue voiding; no sensation of eminent doom or voiding, just accumulating wetness. Frankly, those scare me the most as what it might portend to where it is heading. And not to forget about nighttime forays, there is the whole bedwetting carnival ride.

For the other port, I am effectively bowel continent though I bounce between 'not having to' and 'running for the toilet'. Hence, why I am effectively but, not perfect. I am so sorry for those that have this as a daily occurrence. You are so strong.

I was searching the web for ways to have a better, positive, emotional outlook on wearing diapers (because I have to), I came across a paper's citation that found those with SUI had a better outlook and QoL over those with OAB/UUI. I know there are a lot of factors that go into how one feels about their situation, it can vary from day to day, hour to hour, and each diaper change. Anyhoo. It was interesting, the opposite of what I would think having UUI, that the study found those that leak with activity (SUI) had a better outlook than those that have OAB; distinguishing from dry and wet (those that wet). Dry having a higher QoL, realitively to wet, and overall less than SUI.
:think:Well after much testing I am OAB IC. I chose not to do the drugs after much reading here and other Incontinent Sites. Now that being said let me describe my day, I drive for a car rental co. around the state for the most part not local. I have urges but for the most part, I do not wet my diaper. Now when I stop for gas and get out it is like Niagra Falls I am immediately wetting my diaper. Then again it may only be a short release. I can go into the Restroom and pull everything down and try to pee into the toilet only a dribble. :rolleyes: This goes on throughout the day a little here a little there. Then at the end of the day as I walk out to my car it is a flood. (I usually do not leak though.);) Now sleeping I wake up with a soaked diaper as I have peed in my sleep diaper throughout the night. Here is the question you sit differently at home in a chair you sit differently in a car seat driving and everything gets moved differently as I wet quite a bit and have to change my diaper at home quite a bit more often.🫠 I have the same issues as you so I just copied sometimes bending down or sitting I get a bit of the drip, or sensation of dripping. There are many bladder contractions/spasms that produce nothing but angst, to a splash, to a flood of urine. So disruptive at times. There are also the 'What?!' oops: out of the blue voiding; no sensation of eminent doom or voiding, just accumulating wetness. Frankly, those scare me the most as to what it might portend to where it is heading. And not to forget about nighttime forays, there is the whole bedwetting carnival ride. :oops: So, after all that I believe my Quality of Life is Fairly good as I do not let my Incontinence or wearing of diapers and plastic pants. I belong to 2 organizations and attend meetings conferences and conventions and attend church also as stated above I work P/T. So, after 3 years of wearing and hiding except for now my wife, she was the only one who knew and now my Doctor and Nurses and some very close friends, and some of the family know I wear diapers and plastic pants. ;)

Reactions: Constantlydamp, PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and 2 others
I can sit and have no feeling of urgency (or any sense at all) until I stand up and then KERPOW! it's an immediate compulsion to pee. I leak and spurt into my pullups/diaper depending on what I am wearing in my day.
I also notice that my bladder will trouble me if I have a task to do that is slightly stressful and time consuming....then I can be bothered every 15 minutes or so.
Crazy.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and fredy552
daylight said:
do others experience a range of symptoms as it relates to their diagnosis? Bladder, bowel, or both. I am curious as to how you would rate your quality of life in relation to your incontinence (bladder and/or bowel) and management choices.
Symptoms range from medium to high. I was diagnosed for U-IC and F-IC (pelvic floor dysfunction along with external sphincter weakness). Urinary IC is in the middle. Little or zero control. When awake I always feel a strong urgency. I get about 5 seconds warning until I void. I have a tendency to experience flash floods. I have no idea how my bladder behaves when sleeping. All I know is that when I get up in the morning my diaper is soaked.

Similarly, F-IC has little to zero control though I do have a little more of a warning (~ 30 seconds to a minute). I've stopped trying to get to the bathroom. At least most of my BM's happen while sleeping. The rest are in the morning. I rarely have BM accidents during the day but they do happen (~ once per a couple of a weeks). When I have one in the morning they always feel a sudden but strong urgency until I defecate. Consistency ranges from solid to semi-soft. My diet is healthy and my exercise is daily. I use psyllium husk (fiber supplement) every day. Volume can be from large to gigantic
(generally contained) and frequency is usually twice per day. Since using Metamucil everyday I'm very "regular." Can't remember the last time I had diarrhea. Aside my F-IC, I'm healthy and my condition is steady.

As for my mental (and emotional) condition, I feel pretty good. Of course I experience depression but it's not daily or extreme. When I was younger it was worse (until I connected with my therapist). Until I met her I didn't have just run-in-the-mill angst. It was real dread. The emotions like most teenagers, I had anger along with being moody (normal?). Now? I don't hate my diaper like I did when I was a kid. I'm mostly ambivalent. It is what it is. I've always been IC since the beginning. So I didn't have the same adjusting like newer IC people who just became incontinent.

My management choices include a healthy diet, daily exercise including restful sleep. I use diapers to contain accidents. Just like the way my mom used on me. She tried cloth diapers when I was a child. Due for my BM's she went for disposables. When I was a teenager I used Abena. When I got older I moved for Confidry 24/7 and after they were stopped producing them I went back to Abena (plastic backed). I use a a variety of boosters but my "go-to" is the NorthShore Eternadry contour doubler (for sleeping and sometimes during the day when I'm unable to change). I also use Ecoable snap-on cloth diaper with Eternadry booster as an insert (sometimes double) when playing sports (golf, tennis, cycling etc.). I use plastic pants and bed pads for sleeping and sometimes during the day.

The quality of my life is good. Like any IC person, it's always a challenge. I've been with my partner for almost a year and a half. Her attitude has been extremely helpful. Having to wear a diaper doesn't define me. I'm a confident, educated and successful adult. Being IC means it can be managed.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, sbmccue, Diprs2 and 2 others
I've always been IC. The quality of my life feels good. I have good friends, a great job and my health is okay despite being IC. Being diaper dependent sometimes makes me sad. I wish I wasn't but I'm fine.Sometimes I hope that I could get enough courage to ask a girl out for a date. But for most time I'm good without having a girlfriend.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, surprise35, Diprs2 and 2 others
When I first became incontinent to the point I needed nappies I was depressed but my wife who is always very pragmatic told me in no uncertain terms to stop moping about wear a nappy and plastic pants and get on with my life. She told me straight my bedwetting didnt bother in the slightest and if I had to wear nappies during the day so what.
Even after a while of wearing nappies when it dawned on her I was becoming DL she just said if it helps you cope where is the harm. 10 years on and wearing nappies all the time is just normal now.

Reactions: Karoq, Constantlydamp, PadPhilosopher and 6 others
@Wetshisbed , @greatlake5 having a support structure is so helpful in dealing with issues of health. I am an introvert so reaching out is not easy, sometimes it is not was is said but knowing that there are others who care whether family, SO, friends, or health team.

@CrossfireHurricane, you have a longer history of issues, and sound grounded in who you are. Seems like you have courage a plenty so, asking a friend out is nothing to worry about.

@fredy552 driving can be a challenge to the bladder. I find stopping more frequently helps.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
daylight said:
Definitely. I deal with OAB and at its best, symptoms can range from being very manageable with underwear and toilet visits, where the pressure and urges are present and the while leaks are there, they're mostly post-void and manageable. At its worst, I’m using the bathroom every 15 minutes with frequent dribbles while I’m holding it and a feeling that my bladder is never empty and always needs to go. The factors I’ve noticed are sleep/sleep quality, weather (cold = worse), anxiety, illness, fatigue, stress, and fluid intake. When I perfectly balance these things I can manage in underwear well. But otherwise I fall on that scale. It feels like a crap shoot sometimes as to how any day is gonna go.

daylight said:
Also, I am curious as to how you would rate your quality of life in relation to your incontinence (bladder and/or bowel) and management choices.

Well, it’s overwhelming at times. I get caught off guard by it a lot and it can be really disruptive. If I wear diapers it becomes an afterthought, but it’s been hard for me to know how bad any day will be and hard to justify being preemptive on days where it’s not so bad. As for a rating, it’s hard because it’s really all I know. I don’t wanna waste my energy wallowing in it and I make the best out of it, but quality of life at least takes one point off for the complication.

daylight said:
was searching the web for ways to have a better, positive, emotional outlook on wearing diapers (because I have to), I came across a paper's citation that found those with SUI had a better outlook and QoL over those with OAB/UUI.
Really? Even those with dry OAB? I’d be interested in seeing what you read!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, daylight and Lethdale
daylight said:

Great thread by the OP. After OAB and bed wetting all my life Urge U-IC set in with the start of diabetes. I might make it to the bathroom holding the urge once or twice a day (10% of the time). Urge also affects my bowel function, but so far I might have a few accidents a year, and pray that I don’t have any degradation in that function.

I would rate my Qol as on par with the average person. Minor inconvenience to have to change diapers when wet, but they really don’t slow me down anymore than someone who uses the toilet. It might take me a minute longer in the bathroom than someone who has normal function. Knowing the cause of my incontinence and knowing it’s not my fault and something that I can’t control put me at peace with my incontinence. It gave me peace of mind that my management with diapers was going to be better than prescriptions. Diapers don’t have side effects and don’t mess with my body chemistry. Only drawback is when a diaper leaks, but most of the time, the cover contains and it’s not a big deal. With diabetes comes the ever present battle to stay active and keep my numbers in a healthy range. Some days I just don’t feel great, but I power through and make the best of it. Other days, I’m no different than anyone else, I just use a diaper instead of a toilet.

It doesn’t get me down, and I just go on with life. Honestly, the only time I notice that something is different is when an urge happens and I’m going in my diaper. I can still feel when I’ve lost control and am peeing, but after that, I don’t notice it until I change. Once changed, diapers just feel like underwear to me. I am very discreet about wearing diapers, and so far, no one has ever noticed/mentioned it to me. Maybe the only drawback is the cost, but that’s a small price for the freedom diapers provide.

I will say, I feel for those with bowel incontinence. I’d definitely have a hit to the Qol with bowel incontinence beyond the few I experience each year.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and maxgood
There are days I could use almost no protection. Due to the unpredictable nature of my incontinence I'm most comfortable in a pull-up. I've tried various briefs from local thrift stores because they are much more available and WAY cheaper than pull-ups. I don't quite need briefs yet but I really like stretch briefs.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I am double incontinent - severely bowel incontinent due to neurogenic bowel, and moderately bladder incontinent. Bowel accidents often are full void with about 30 seconds warning. Obviously, diapers 24/7.

Yes, my QOL is impaired. I loose time each day due to my double incontinence. I administer daily old-fashioned enemas to help manage bowel issues. Travel is limited due to concern about bowel accidents and, to a lesser extent, bladder accidents and diaper changes.

I am a "senior. However, to put things in context, during my slightly younger days I travelled throughout Europe despite double incontinence, including a 31-day cruise.

All things considered, I do fairly well, considering my medical issues. Despite my anxiety about having accidents, I actually have fewer than most of my peers, from what I have been reading.

I am grateful for my diapers and thankful I am not living in the 1930's or 1940's before disposable adult diapers were available.

I also am grateful for the many suggestions that all of you have posted. You have provided me with ideas that have helped my living with IC.

The main thing is that I have been proactive in managing my incontinence. My doctors usually say "Yes, why don't you do that," to something I have proposed. Being active in managing my incontinence greatly improves my outlook on life. I never am depressed. I deal with the "realities" of being double incontinent, some of which are rather unpleasant, and then go on with living my life to the most that I am able.

Reactions: Constantlydamp, PadPhilosopher, maxgood and 2 others
I have said this many times, but while I don't consider myself incontinent I do have OAB and pretty painful cramps depending on the day due to other medical issues.

I have POTS and depending on my hydration levels and other symptoms my bladder cramps and post void leaking range quite a bit each day.

When I am properly hydrated I tend to get more bladder cramps and never feeling fully empty. On these days I could get by without any protection, but this results in running to the bathroom constantly or be in a lot of pain trying to hold it in; for these days I choose to wear briefs and use them as needed.

On days where I can't keep up why my hydration for whatever reason I can and do go without protection; unfortunately this comes at a cost of worsening of my other symptoms.

TLDR:
I can't say that I like wearing diapers as a 32 year old husband/father/working professional, but I will say that I like the freedom that they give me when I would otherwise be in a worse position. The increase my QoL more than they put a damper on it.

Reactions: AshtonFreecss, PadPhilosopher, maxgood and 3 others
Back