Diapers and Dating

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So I’m someone who’s happily married to someone who’s accepting of some of my abdl (mostly DL) tendencies. If for some shitty reason I became single again in the future I always told myself that I would try and seek out another abdl or at least someone else who also wore diapers.

My question for those that have found there diaper significant other, what was the dating experience like? Both initially taking to them as well as the actual first date?

Reactions: littledreamers333
The first two partners (wife/GF) who joined in with my desires were unaware of them before we got together.

My current GF knew about the interest before we got together as I had posted about it in my profile on the online dating website.
I did this so anyone who wanted to get to know me was aware that it was non negotiable, if they weren’t into it or at least accepting then it would never work.

She was very intrigued and we went from there.

Been together for over 7 years and, whilst we don’t do it as often as we used to, she takes care of my nappying/changes

Reactions: Subtlerustle, K00paTr00pa and TheWaddlingDad
K00paTr00pa said:
So I’m someone who’s happily married to someone who’s accepting of some of my abdl (mostly DL) tendencies. If for some shitty reason I became single again in the future I always told myself that I would try and seek out another abdl or at least someone else who also wore diapers.

My question for those that have found there diaper significant other, what was the dating experience like? Both initially taking to them as well as the actual first date?
Unfortunately most women around here don't date those kinda men. It's unfair and unfortunate. I don't go on dates period because I wear diapers.

Reactions: littledreamers333
personally i found,if i put on a dating profile abdl or similar ,that either you dont get anyone messaging you ever, oryou get those that dont read and then get offended and abusive or you get those who read but dont understand what ABDL means, or you get those who strongly advise youre mentally ill and that its not normal , maybe going on to tell you that no woman would ever date an adult that wants to act like a child and or dress like one.
i wish i had something more positive to write, but i think the further you are from the excepted normal, the harder it is to find someone who will even except you as a freind, let alot concider a long term relationship.
All i would say as a positive, if you are in a relationship that excepts your unique fantasy/hobby/interest/fetish/lifestyle... dont takeit for granted, be greatful for what you got , because once it's gone, its gone and you may never have that again.. and God forbid you end up like myself.. single for nearly 2 decades,because im effectivily undateable etc. I hope i find someone , but i am resigned to that i will probably never have a relationship or intimate moment with anyone ever again.

Reactions: Unorthodoxengineer, littledub1955, TigerDL and 3 others
Back