Diapers and beer

Littlebabyd said:
Am I the only one that absolutely loves to put on a diaper and drink a ton of beer? Of all fluids beer goes through me so quickly its a no brianer that I should wear a diaper
Diapers and beer are a golden combination. And the only way how I can soak through a diaper like a Trest Elite in a matter of a few hours :p

I have to admit I do like a nice few beers now n then. If I have quite a bit to drink and wear a nappy to bed, I do usually wake up busting for a pee in the night. The nappy needs to be something like a high capacity one like a tykables overnight. a few times I have had to pee so much I find myself getting out of bed to change.

Littlebabyd said:
Am I the only one that absolutely loves to put on a diaper and drink a ton of beer? Of all fluids beer goes through me so quickly its a no brianer that I should wear a diaper
Alcohol takes water out of the body and it can definetly relax your muscles a bit. So when I drink Lots of Alcohol i need a bigger diaper then usual for the night

Nothing better than sleeping in a nappy after a night in the pub.
Guaranteed to max out a quality ABDL nappy whilst laying comfortably in bed.

Reactions: Seabear and DroopyDrawers
Forced said:
Nothing better than sleeping in a nappy after a night in the pub.
Guaranteed to max out a quality ABDL nappy whilst laying comfortably in bed.
True and no worries about a wet/leaky morning

Reactions: DroopyDrawers and Forced
Love this. This is my weekend diaper up drink a few beers and play some Xbox.

Reactions: QuickChe
I really have to say - be cautious. This combo can very easily turn into a bad habit and addiction. Do not underestimate the addiction potential and bad health effects of alcohol - especially in regular settings.

Reactions: DLWee and DLYUL
My 2 favourite things, and what a great combo, as one empty’s the other one fills!

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy and Nottylu
Seabear said:
My 2 favourite things, and what a great combo, as one empty’s the other one fills!
Working out in yard enjoying some beers, life is good to just relax and fill diaper. Seems almost normal

Reactions: Seabear and CLPP
I don’t drink cause I’m Muslim (yes we exist) wonder how it would feel though

Reactions: Nottylu
Littlebabyd said:
Am I the only one that absolutely loves to put on a diaper and drink a ton of beer? Of all fluids beer goes through me so quickly its a no brianer that I should wear a diaper.
Best strategy is to wear diaper after beer drinking, not during. You can visit toilet if you want. Me and my SO wear diaper after some parties and nights out.
Alcohol relax muscles and it can be dangerous during night time if not in diaper.

Reactions: Napincolove
I had an event in London last night and took a M4 with me to travel home in.
I put it on in the toilet at the underground station and being able to just release a bladder full of beer, rather than have to hold it for an hour upwards, was great.
After 8 pints it had taken quite a hit before I got home.

Reactions: Andy86 and DroopyDrawers
Forced said:
I had an event in London last night and took a M4 with me to travel home in.
I put it on in the toilet at the underground station and being able to just release a bladder full of beer, rather than have to hold it for an hour upwards, was great.
After 8 pints it had taken quite a hit before I got home.
Good drills @Forced - standards 👏🏻
8 pints is UK threshold of a Brit drinker 🍺

• Haha
Reactions: Forced
I’m about to pad up on my day off and go to the bar on Monday to finally test this out.

Back